Author Topic: Stop wasting my food  (Read 714 times)

the trainer

Stop wasting my food
« on: June 10, 2013, 01:34:32 PM »
So i am dating this chick and she has one habbit that i do not like, she will go in the fridge take out food and drink and only eat some of it then leave it there, and in a resturant she will order food and only eat some of it, what is a nice way i can tell her to stop doing that shit without looking cheap,

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Stop wasting my food
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 01:37:26 PM »
She told me she didn't plan to eat later. Stop force-feeding my mistress.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 01:39:38 PM »
So i am dating this chick and she has one habbit that i do not like, she will go in the fridge take out food and drink and only eat some of it then leave it there, and in a resturant she will order food and only eat some of it, what is a nice way i can tell her to stop doing that shit without looking cheap,

Why the pussyfooting?  Just tell her to put it back in the fridge.  If she argues, get a new bitch.  Why do you have to be someone different in fear of losing her?  I never understood this shit about dating.  Two people who act like complete different people.  Obviously she has no issues being her lazy pig selfish self.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
Why the pussyfooting?  Just tell her to put it back in the fridge.  If she argues, get a new bitch.  Why do you have to be someone different in fear of losing her?  I never understood this shit about dating.  Two people who act like complete different people.  Obviously she has no issues being her lazy pig selfish self.

Are you suggesting 'the trainer' is the type of beta male who would bend over and take 3 inch strap-on in his rectum, just for empathy's sake? 

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 02:30:39 PM »
Are you suggesting 'the trainer' is the type of beta male who would bend over and take 3 inch strap-on in his rectum, just for empathy's sake? 

The only thing a woman can put up my ass is her finger that is my limit.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 03:29:18 PM »

Dude loves glory holes as well.  According to him "The fun is that you never know who is going to be sucking you off"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 03:38:31 PM »
Drop her like a bad habit or honor killing.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 03:43:47 PM »
Who cares. You sound like a picky nutcase.