Author Topic: Humans are disgusting pigs  (Read 6767 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Humans are disgusting pigs
« on: June 11, 2013, 06:19:11 AM »
I work in a office with well to do people.  Everyone gets paid well, everyone has a college degree, lots of people with masters and PHD degrees.  Yet they are all fucking pigs.
I cannot count how many times I go to the bathroom and the toilet is filled with shit, or there is piss all over the toilet and on the seat.  What the fuck is wrong with these people?  Can't they flush their shit down the toilet or actually aim when they take a piss?  It's gotten so bad facilities had to put signs up about cleaning up after themselves yet people just can't seem to grasp the knowledge.
What is wrong with people?  Even cats and dogs take more care when taking shits and a piss.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Humans are disgusting pigs
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:21:00 AM »
I work in a office with well to do people.  Everyone gets paid well, everyone has a college degree, lots of people with masters and PHD degrees.  Yet they are all fucking pigs.
I cannot count how many times I go to the bathroom and the toilet is filled with shit, or there is piss all over the toilet and on the seat.  What the fuck is wrong with these people?  Can't they flush their shit down the toilet or actually aim when they take a piss?  It's gotten so bad facilities had to put signs up about cleaning up after themselves yet people just can't seem to grasp the knowledge.
What is wrong with people?  Even cats and dogs take more care when taking shits and a piss.

Yes this frustrates the hell out of me as well.

I just cannot fathom the mental processes that would cause someone to take a shit in the toilet and elect not to flush it, or to piss all over the toilet seat and not clean up your mess.

This is aside from any questions on the motor skills of someone who evidently cannot pee in a straight line ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 06:24:16 AM »
I totally agree.  People are totally gross. 
A

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 06:25:41 AM »
because they are children. i have worked with these sorts as well, leave some shit laying around leave a work area messy...you say something and they get all surprised and tell you 'whats the big deal?'.  they have to be told to clean up after themselves, like a child. then they complain, like a child, now you are the dick because you didnt want to work around amidst the mess they created.

part of it too is that they know if they leave it long enough, someone that actual does care will probably clean it up for them.  idk, maybe they have no control/power at home or in other aspects of life, and this is one thing they feel they can do as they please.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 06:27:08 AM »
i bet they dont wash their hands either, from experience it common among white women

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 06:29:58 AM »
i bet they dont wash their hands either, from experience it common among white women

I know they don't.  I went in to take a piss last week, I see the CFO coming out of the stall with newspaper under his armpit and just walk right out without washing his hands.
Someone posted this before, but it is actually more sanitary to wash your hands before touching your dick to pee because your hands are covered in germs yet your cock is tucked away in your undies all day hiding from germs.  When you pee you then grab it and put all the germs on it, you wash your hands but you don't wash your dick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 06:30:11 AM »
Lol x2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 06:40:22 AM »
I know they don't.  I went in to take a piss last week, I see the CFO coming out of the stall with newspaper under his armpit and just walk right out without washing his hands.
Someone posted this before, but it is actually more sanitary to wash your hands before touching your dick to pee because your hands are covered in germs yet your cock is tucked away in your undies all day hiding from germs.  When you pee you then grab it and put all the germs on it, you wash your hands but you don't wash your dick.

I touch my dick all day long. This explains the foaming pustules...

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 06:41:50 AM »

We had some Asian colleagues that wouldn't use the seat Western style, and would squat with feet on the seat. Shit was literally on the walls. Daily. Someone had to do an intervention with them.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 06:44:55 AM »
because they are children. i have worked with these sorts as well, leave some shit laying around leave a work area messy...you say something and they get all surprised and tell you 'whats the big deal?'.  they have to be told to clean up after themselves, like a child. then they complain, like a child, now you are the dick because you didnt want to work around amidst the mess they created.

part of it too is that they know if they leave it long enough, someone that actual does care will probably clean it up for them.  idk, maybe they have no control/power at home or in other aspects of life, and this is one thing they feel they can do as they please.
Agreed. Plus they don't see the cleaning ladies as humans. In fact they don't see (as in: perceive) them at all. Shit just magically cleans itself up.

I make it a point to talk to everyone, CEO to the ladies who clean the toilets. It's good to talk to the big bosses, because they can make your career. But I stay friendly with the lowest rungs, because I enjoy my mail being delivered on time, not having to wade through ankle-deep sewage, etc.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 06:45:12 AM »
Bugs the piss out of me to.

If I were in charge and looking to cut staff I'd hire a men's room attendant to report back to me who the offenders are, then I'd fire them.

Eventually someone would screw up and forget they are being watched.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 06:46:27 AM »
Good idea MP.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 06:47:01 AM »
Bugs the piss out of me to.

If I were in charge and looking to cut staff I'd hire a men's room attendant to report back to me who the offenders are, then I'd fire them.

Eventually someone would screw up and forget they are being watched.
Just hire the NSA to do this for you. ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 06:49:05 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 06:49:39 AM »
Yes I always shit in my own home unless it's an unexpected emergency.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 06:50:34 AM »
thats nothing, at my workplace, some people take a shit,forgtet to flush and vomit on the floor while having a shit.

but the ones i most hate is when they visit me at homeand the first thing they ask if they can use the toilet,and then actualy go and have a shit :-X

not a piss, but a shit, so they came all the way here to have a shit very first,couldnt do somewhere else.

whoever does this once, is declared persona non grata in my house.

This. It's an unwritten rule that you don't shit at someone else's house. Not unless you are suddenly and violently ill.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 06:52:32 AM »
If they shit in the woods what do they do?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 06:57:13 AM »
it is one of the most disgusting things when you go to a toilet to take a piss and it smells like death and you have to stand in there to piss while the guy in the stall is all PLOP PLOP UHHHH AHHHHH, URGHHHHH, OHHHHHH  FLLLARRRP.
I have to hold my nose and piss.  I did comment a while back out loud at "what the fuck is wrong with you" and walked out of the bathroom.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 06:58:39 AM »
It is because most people have a disgusting high calorie diet which leads to poor and inconsistent digestion and the need to shit at random several times a day.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 07:02:04 AM »

Humans are  dirty animals....I don't shake hands with people in the office most of the time....I've seen Pigs here leaving the restroom and not even attempt to wash their hands and people who don't flush should be Hanged

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 07:04:00 AM »

Humans are  dirty animals....I don't shake hands with people in the office most of the time....I've seen Pigs here leaving the restroom and not even attempt to wash their hands and people who don't flush should be Hanged

I just don't get how you can leave a shit in the bowl and walk away, in a bathroom at a workplace.  it is beyond lazy.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2013, 07:12:40 AM »
I just don't get how you can leave a shit in the bowl and walk away, in a bathroom at a workplace.  it is beyond lazy.

People are so unaware it's sad.  They are so self involved that concern or respect for another human being, hell basic courtesies, never crosses their minds.
A

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2013, 07:16:23 AM »
as the negroes say id put them on blast

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 07:32:16 AM »
It's part of our primate instincts.  Apes use piss and feces to mark territory and to display simple power postures.  Most people hate their jobs and "rebel" against the cloak of civility with these actions im the safety of bathroom.

Humans are domesticated primates.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2013, 07:36:00 AM »
I want to know who these people are who shed fucking pubes like they'recats or something.  Never have I pulled my pants down and made the floor look like it's surrounding a barber's chair.
Y