• Team Myostatin Deficient
+
« on: June 11, 2013, 11:55:26 AM »
+

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Portions of Missing Alfred Rosenberg Diaries Found
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 03:34:16 PM »
A lot of u seem to be interested in all things Nazis so here u go ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/history-of-nazi-germany-to-be-revised-as-diaries-of-hitler-confidante-alfred-rosenberg-are-tracked-down-in-us-8652696.html

So, someone need unused notebook/dairy from 1930/40's , ink from that era & start writing .............. ;) ;) ;)
+ old polish Jew & "Auschwitz Dairy" will be for sale  ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 09:13:32 PM »
I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you implying that it is a forgery of some sort?

........in 1983 West German magazine STERN claimed to have 62 handwritten diaries allegedy
written by Adolf Hitler  ::), all wideworld media reported about this sensational discovery  :o
which were subsequently reveled to be forgeries  ;D ;D ;D...........

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 06:31:02 AM »
Geez, I think these people must have a stockpile of this shit somewhere, and right when people are starting to "forget" what happened 70 years ago, BAM, bring out some of the archived shit to remind the world just how bad the Nazis were.  While it is interesting, how long before they let it die?  When the last survivor dies? Nobody still talks about how bad napoleon and ghengis kahn were.  Not being unsympathetic, just saying.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 09:17:03 PM »
Geez, I think these people must have a stockpile of this shit somewhere, and right when people are starting to "forget" what happened 70 years ago, BAM, bring out some of the archived shit to remind the world just how bad the Nazis were.  While it is interesting, how long before they let it die?  When the last survivor dies? Nobody still talks about how bad napoleon and ghengis kahn were.  Not being unsympathetic, just saying.

Looks like Stalin & Chinaman Mao would eat Her Fuhrer for breakfast because nobody knows how many people they eliminated  ::)
With Nazi extermination of Jews & "few" others very simple mathematical formula can be used to get approximately close number.
Something like collection+transport+elimination+disposal+etc, =  ???, lets say size of gas chamber,how many people can get in,gassing
time,removal of bodies,total time per day,etc.,etc., would probably contradicts "official'' numbers of atrocities.

Napolen,Cortes,Attila,Pissaro,King Leopold,Ceausescu,Tito,and other "Nazis" of the time  :-\ :-\ :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 06:13:19 AM »
Looks like Stalin & Chinaman Mao would eat Her Fuhrer for breakfast because nobody knows how many people they eliminated  ::)
With Nazi extermination of Jews & "few" others very simple mathematical formula can be used to get approximately close number.
Something like collection+transport+elimination+disposal+etc, =  ???, lets say size of gas chamber,how many people can get in,gassing
time,removal of bodies,total time per day,etc.,etc., would probably contradicts "official'' numbers of atrocities.

Napolen,Cortes,Attila,Pissaro,King Leopold,Ceausescu,Tito,and other "Nazis" of the time  :-\ :-\ :-\

Yeah, but they were not killing Jews, so it does not matter.  Also, I think the numbers are a bit inflated, kind of like the Wilt Chamberlain "I slept with 20,000 chicks" argument.  When you do the math, it is pretty much impossible to do.  Don't get me wrong, I think a lot of people were killed, and it is a bad thing, but when you hear these numbers of 12-13 million people, you just have to shake your head.  Not to mention your Stalin argument.  Dude starved probably 20 million of his "subjects".

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 08:32:01 PM »
Yeah, but they were not killing Jews, so it does not matter.  Also, I think the numbers are a bit inflated, kind of like the Wilt Chamberlain "I slept with 20,000 chicks" argument.  When you do the math, it is pretty much impossible to do.  Don't get me wrong, I think a lot of people were killed, and it is a bad thing, but when you hear these numbers of 12-13 million people, you just have to shake your head.  Not to mention your Stalin argument.  Dude starved probably 20 million of his "subjects".

How many people was kill by Pol Pot's regime in poor Cambodia 1-2-3- millions & very recently  ::)
Mathematical/Geometrical formula:Jews + Auschwitz =  ???, there was simply no time to eliminate that many Jews
Use to have Polish Jew neighbour who told me that the worst of the worst were Jewish guards in Sobibor concentration camp were he was
locked as 15yo  :P :P :P