Author Topic: The NSA Scandal Explains how Mitt Romney Lost the Election  (Read 1339 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The NSA Scandal Explains how Mitt Romney Lost the Election
« on: June 11, 2013, 06:46:05 PM »
http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2013/06/11/the-nsa-scandal-explains-how-mitt-romney-lost-the-election/

Imagine the power of having daily briefings in real time with telephone conversations between key Romney campaign officials, RNC operatives, or pro-Conservative groups engaged in planning and strategy sessions about how to approach the Presidential or other elected offices. While Obama and his inner political circle might have only paid attention to 40% or so of the intelligence briefings regarding foreign threat assessment, I would be willing to wager George Soros’ fortune that they paid 100% attention to daily summaries and updates on activities, debate strategy sessions, and fundraising activities of their Republican opposition.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The NSA Scandal Explains how Mitt Romney Lost the Election
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:54:44 PM »
And they used said info to neuter the Tea Party, Roberts on Obamcare, etc.

Obama is the uber-terrorist and dictator thug

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 07:04:30 PM »
those fuckfaces over at FOX new have now done a full 180 degree on the Patriot act:
http://www.foxnews.com/

They've now decided the Patriot Act is just too dangerous and apt for abuse.  Now.  In 2013.  Just 12 years after it was put into use.  NOW.  They they realize it's a bag of shit bill.  Now.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/11/post-11-terror-fighting-legislation-under-attack/

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 07:08:43 PM »
those fuckfaces over at FOX new have now done a full 180 degree on the Patriot act:
http://www.foxnews.com/

They've now decided the Patriot Act is just too dangerous and apt for abuse.  Now.  In 2013.  Just 12 years after it was put into use.  NOW.  They they realize it's a bag of shit bill.  Now.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/11/post-11-terror-fighting-legislation-under-attack/

I know... it's sickening...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 07:09:14 PM »
 ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 07:37:43 PM »
i would like every republican who dissed every lib with "you punk bitch, we need that patriot act to be safe..." to just drop to their knees and offer to blow them. 

Cause crybaby, wimpy libs were declaring this bill bullshit, 12 years ago.  The ACLU was right about it then, when you mocked them, just as they're right today, when you're applauding them.

You really should stop looking at party affiliation, and start looking at right/wrong.  The only reason you aren't mad about what the Pat act was used for under Bush - is that you don't know what it was used for.  No auditing after that first audit showed at least 10% had nothing to do with terror.

Maybe if we find out Obama only won in 2012 because he abused the law that you begged for in 2001.   Ironic, huh?   You own it.  You wanted it.  Now you can act surprised and offended that a politician would abuse unlimited, unsupervised absolute power.   Shaking my head.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 07:49:26 PM »
i would like every republican who dissed every lib with "you punk bitch, we need that patriot act to be safe..." to just drop to their knees and offer to blow them. 

Cause crybaby, wimpy libs were declaring this bill bullshit, 12 years ago.  The ACLU was right about it then, when you mocked them, just as they're right today, when you're applauding them.

You really should stop looking at party affiliation, and start looking at right/wrong.  The only reason you aren't mad about what the Pat act was used for under Bush - is that you don't know what it was used for.  No auditing after that first audit showed at least 10% had nothing to do with terror.

Maybe if we find out Obama only won in 2012 because he abused the law that you begged for in 2001.   Ironic, huh?   You own it.  You wanted it.  Now you can act surprised and offended that a politician would abuse unlimited, unsupervised absolute power.   Shaking my head.

There's a real mindfuck for you, ladies and gents.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 07:53:08 PM »

Cause crybaby, wimpy libs were declaring this bill bullshit, 12 years ago.  The ACLU was right about it then, when you mocked them, just as they're right today, when you're applauding them.

You really should stop looking at party affiliation, and start looking at right/wrong.  The only reason you aren't mad about what the Pat act was used for under Bush - is that you don't know what it was used for.  No auditing after that first audit showed at least 10% had nothing to do with terror.

Maybe if we find out Obama only won in 2012 because he abused the law that you begged for in 2001.   Ironic, huh?   You own it.  You wanted it.  Now you can act surprised and offended that a politician would abuse unlimited, unsupervised absolute power.   Shaking my head.

You voted for Obama knowing full-well that he was Johnnie Gung-Ho with expanding the Patriot Act and all the old Bush-era violations of the Constitution, you prick. You were too busy to vote for Ron Paul yet you have the gall to criticize other people? Get the fuck out of here. You voted for Obama. You own this as much as he does.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 07:54:19 PM »
You voted for Obama knowing full-well that he was Johnnie Gung-Ho with expanding the Patriot Act and all the old Bush-era violations of the Constitution, you fucking guy. You're part of the fucking problem!

I have shit on the pat act from minute one.   period.  it sucked under bush and it sucked when obama expanded it. 

My order to give BJs is for repubs that defended the Pat act under Bush years.  I dont remember you doing it, so youre not under request to suck dick. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 09:50:06 PM »
http://johngaltfla.com/wordpress/2013/06/11/the-nsa-scandal-explains-how-mitt-romney-lost-the-election/

Imagine the power of having daily briefings in real time with telephone conversations between key Romney campaign officials, RNC operatives, or pro-Conservative groups engaged in planning and strategy sessions about how to approach the Presidential or other elected offices. While Obama and his inner political circle might have only paid attention to 40% or so of the intelligence briefings regarding foreign threat assessment, I would be willing to wager George Soros’ fortune that they paid 100% attention to daily summaries and updates on activities, debate strategy sessions, and fundraising activities of their Republican opposition.

LOL

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 01:19:59 AM »
LOL

Shhhhh.... Anything that helps people to understand the error of their ways shouldn't be laughed at.

...even if it a BS placebo... We both know Mitt Romney is why Mitt Romney lost the election, ...but if brings people about the "trash the Patriot Act" boat, ...don't question it.

ps: Someone needs to seriously apologize, and kiss my tush... Big time!
w

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 02:59:20 AM »
Shhhhh.... Anything that helps people to understand the error of their ways shouldn't be laughed at.

...even if it a BS placebo... We both know Mitt Romney is why Mitt Romney lost the election, ...but if brings people about the "trash the Patriot Act" boat, ...don't question it.

ps: Someone needs to seriously apologize, and kiss my tush... Big time!
Mitt Romney lost the election because he is too conservative...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 05:05:15 AM »
Mitt Romney lost the election because he is too conservative...

Are you being serious?

If so, I guess anything to the right of Pol Pot is too conservative in America these days. Romney is a prototypical, big government, country club Rino. Nothing conservative about him except for his success in the private sector and the fact that he was running for president against a 3rd world banana republic dictator and his media sycophants. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 10:10:45 AM »
Are you being serious?

Yes, I am being serious…

Mitt Romney and the GOP were campaigning on the tenet that they would further erode the cornerstones  of Franklin Roosevelt’s,  “New Deal”.  The program that was mostly responsible for the great prosperity of the Middle Class and therefore America’s general prosperity during the Post World War II period up to Richard Nixon.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 10:15:39 AM »
Are you being serious?

If so, I guess anything to the right of Pol Pot is too conservative in America these days. Romney is a prototypical, big government, country club Rino. Nothing conservative about him except for his success in the private sector and the fact that he was running for president against a 3rd world banana republic dictator and his media sycophants. 

the right of Pol Pot?

that makes a lot of sense

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 01:43:13 PM »
And they used said info to neuter the Tea Party, Roberts on Obamcare, etc.

Obama is the uber-terrorist and dictator thug
and doing an excellent job.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 04:45:31 PM »
Yes, I am being serious…

Mitt Romney and the GOP were campaigning on the tenet that they would further erode the cornerstones  of Franklin Roosevelt’s,  “New Deal”.  The program that was mostly responsible for the great prosperity of the Middle Class and therefore America’s general prosperity during the Post World War II period up to Richard Nixon.

Careful now. You're starting to sound like the mindless drones and corrupt "experts" who subscribe to the idiotic notion promoted by Obama of growing the economy from the middle out.  ::)

The New Deal hoax has been baked and rebaked throughout history to promote the agenda of big government. Unfortunately, its all one big lie.

You fancy yourself an intellectual?

Pop Quiz; What actually caused the great depression?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 05:01:47 PM »
the right of Pol Pot?

that makes a lot of sense

Sarcasm tends to baffle morons.

The state of California offers a publicly funded support group which you can attend. It might help you catch up with the rest of the board.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 08:28:45 PM »
Careful now. You're starting to sound like the mindless drones and corrupt "experts" who subscribe to the idiotic notion promoted by Obama of growing the economy from the middle out.  ::)

The New Deal hoax has been baked and rebaked throughout history to promote the agenda of big government. Unfortunately, its all one big lie.

You fancy yourself an intellectual?

Pop Quiz; What actually caused the great depression?

I like where this is going...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 08:56:33 AM »

Imagine […]

No, I won't. If for no other reason because I have a really poor imagination.

But in all seriousness, what really explains why Mitt Romney lost are the following facts:

- Mitt was, if you can believe this, blander than powdered mashed potatoes and just could not connect with the average American.

- Mitt was forced to go far to the right of his own positions by a Republican field that was well past the ultraviolet end of the spectrum in order to secure a nomination that left him bruised. He then failed to pivot out of those positions ot transform them into more electable positions that would appeal to the non-partisan voters.

- Mitt tried to use technology to organize and get out the vote but the poorly designed and poorly tested system collapsed, leaving Romney volunteers to run around like proverbial headless chickens.

I could go on...

Blaming the NSA is stupid - it's like sticking your head in the sand hoping that just because you can't see something anymore it's no longer there. That's not how reality works.

What's worse, blaming the NSA is a bad idea because it will mean that all the real reasons why Romney lost will disappear under the rug. And that's bad because Republicand need to evaluate what happened - what really happened – and figure how to prevent it from happening again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 08:58:23 AM »

What if Romneys' computer plan was hacked?  Not saying it was, but now that we know what is possible  - who the F knows. 

There was not, is not, and will never be justification for giving Obama a second term. 

No, I won't. If for no other reason because I have a really poor imagination.

But in all seriousness, what really explains why Mitt Romney lost are the following facts:

- Mitt was, if you can believe this, blander than powdered mashed potatoes and just could not connect with the average American.

- Mitt was forced to go far to the right of his own positions by a Republican field that was well past the ultraviolet end of the spectrum in order to secure a nomination that left him bruised. He then failed to pivot out of those positions ot transform them into more electable positions that would appeal to the non-partisan voters.

- Mitt tried to use technology to organize and get out the vote but the poorly designed and poorly tested system collapsed, leaving Romney volunteers to run around like proverbial headless chickens.

I could go on...

Blaming the NSA is stupid - it's like sticking your head in the sand hoping that just because you can't see something anymore it's no longer there. That's not how reality works.

What's worse, blaming the NSA is a bad idea because it will mean that all the real reasons why Romney lost will disappear under the rug. And that's bad because Republicand need to evaluate what happened - what really happened – and figure how to prevent it from happening again.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2013, 09:08:34 AM »
What if Romneys' computer plan was hacked?  Not saying it was, but now that we know what is possible  - who the F knows.

I doubt very much that it was. This was a classic case of designing a system poorly, building it badly, not testing it and deploying it just when stability was important. In short, classic fuckup.

With that, I also think that speculation about the NSA's abilities is going rampant. Sure, they are ahead when it comes to cryptography, sure they are certain to have talented "hackers" and sure they have what amounts to, essentially, unlimited resources.

But they aren't gods, can't monitor the entire Internet and can't use a secret knock or sweet secret whispers into USB ports to get into any computer.

There was not, is not, and will never be justification for giving Obama a second term. 

We agree... but what good does that do us?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 09:10:40 AM »
I doubt very much that it was. This was a classic case of designing a system poorly, building it badly, not testing it and deploying it just when stability was important. In short, classic fuckup.

With that, I also think that speculation about the NSA's abilities is going rampant. Sure, they are ahead when it comes to cryptography, sure they are certain to have talented "hackers" and sure they have what amounts to, essentially, unlimited resources.

But they aren't gods, can't monitor the entire Internet and can't use a secret knock or sweet secret whispers into USB ports to get into any computer.

We agree... but what good does that do us?

Nothing - just thought I would say it again for the millionth time for no reason at all

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 09:27:13 AM »
Sarcasm tends to baffle morons.

The state of California offers a publicly funded support group which you can attend. It might help you catch up with the rest of the board.

since you're to the right of Pol Pot most of the time yourself it seemed you were serious

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 09:29:37 AM »

LOL... why is it, in 2013, you just realized "now we know what was possible".

The rest of us knew this shit was possible in 2001 when we shit all over the patriot act.