Author Topic: pre-dynastic egypt  (Read 7112 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
pre-dynastic egypt
« on: June 11, 2013, 07:28:52 PM »
A

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
Re: pre-dynastic egypt
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 08:36:15 PM »
Love some Ancient Egypt

"Hail Thoth, architect of truth, give me words of power that when I speak the life of a man I may give his story meaning. I stand before the masters who know the histories of the dead, who decide which tales to hear again, who judge the books of lives as either full or empty, who are themselves authors of truth. And they are Isis and Osiris, the divine intelligences. And when the story is written and the end is good and the soul of a man is perfected, with a shout they lift him into heaven. I too, am a man longing for perfection. I wait to shine forth in Manu, the place of the setting sun.

Hail Thoth, architect of truth, give me words of power that I may tell the truth of my own becoming. I stand before the masters who witness the judgment of souls, who sniff out the misdeeds, the imperfections, the lies and half-truths we tell ourselves in the dark. And they are Thoth and his two companions, Anubis and Asten, who hold the books of truths and lies and make comparisons. It is the night of blotting out souls, of staying transformation, of withholding the power of a man to make mischief. Speak. I am a man longing for candor. I wait to come forth by day in Abydos, city of the dead.'' - Triumph through the Cities, Egyptian Book of the Dead

"It has been assumed by some experts that immediately prior to the 1st Dynasty, Egypt was invaded by a foreign nation who brought into the county much refinement in art and statesmenship, as well as knowledge of metals and their evidence of a matured civilization. This would mean however that in some other ancient country their previously existed a race of people of superior culture, who must, therefore have been the fathers of civilization, but up to the present none of the lands of the old world has produced distinct indications that it's state of progress was in advance of that of the Egyptians 3,400 years before Christ. " -Ancient Egyptian Metallurgy

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 06:19:14 AM »
Love some Ancient Egypt

"Hail Thoth, architect of truth, give me words of power that when I speak the life of a man I may give his story meaning. I stand before the masters who know the histories of the dead, who decide which tales to hear again, who judge the books of lives as either full or empty, who are themselves authors of truth. And they are Isis and Osiris, the divine intelligences. And when the story is written and the end is good and the soul of a man is perfected, with a shout they lift him into heaven. I too, am a man longing for perfection. I wait to shine forth in Manu, the place of the setting sun.

Hail Thoth, architect of truth, give me words of power that I may tell the truth of my own becoming. I stand before the masters who witness the judgment of souls, who sniff out the misdeeds, the imperfections, the lies and half-truths we tell ourselves in the dark. And they are Thoth and his two companions, Anubis and Asten, who hold the books of truths and lies and make comparisons. It is the night of blotting out souls, of staying transformation, of withholding the power of a man to make mischief. Speak. I am a man longing for candor. I wait to come forth by day in Abydos, city of the dead.'' - Triumph through the Cities, Egyptian Book of the Dead

"It has been assumed by some experts that immediately prior to the 1st Dynasty, Egypt was invaded by a foreign nation who brought into the county much refinement in art and statesmenship, as well as knowledge of metals and their evidence of a matured civilization. This would mean however that in some other ancient country their previously existed a race of people of superior culture, who must, therefore have been the fathers of civilization, but up to the present none of the lands of the old world has produced distinct indications that it's state of progress was in advance of that of the Egyptians 3,400 years before Christ. " -Ancient Egyptian Metallurgy

Aliens bro.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 06:32:20 AM »
i wonder if adonis would claim these cultures are a bunch of know nothings lol
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 11:58:23 AM »
In before Egyptians were really black  ::)

*1....2.....3.....*

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 12:10:35 PM »

*1....2.....3.....*

lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 05:13:18 AM »

*1....2.....3.....*

X2.  :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 08:41:10 AM »

*1....2.....3.....*
Well, they were African...and in that area a lot of miscegenation went on.
And take a look at that Sphinx's facial features. It has been suggested that the Sphinx is older than 5k yrs old, due to the water marks on it. There are many different theories as who built the sphinx as well. There is no finite proof as to who built it, for what purpose, or to whom it was dedicated to.
Maybe you might want to read up on some things Edgar Cayce had to say about it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 09:31:02 AM »
No I was being sarcastic, as there was a 'debate' beteween ontimehard and that black dude on here whats his name.. he got owned, but instead of admitting he is wrong he put it in his display pic that Egyptians are black LOL.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 09:53:40 AM »
No I was being sarcastic, as there was a 'debate' beteween ontimehard and that black dude on here whats his name.. he got owned, but instead of admitting he is wrong he put it in his display pic that Egyptians are black LOL.

I agree with you a_ahmed. The ancient Egyptians accomplished many great things, not exactly black people's forte.  :-\

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 10:40:31 AM »
A race called Khemitian's  occupied northern Africa long before Egyptians did. It was know as the land of Osiris. Quite a few experts are beginning to believe that the pyramids, and Sphinx, were built before the Egyptians (as Parker suggest , the water marks,floods, important ancient weather cycles, etc...a great part of very, very ancient Egypt was marsh & lake lands) though built by these Khemitians is not clear. Osiris is one of the main ancient Egyptian God. Some link the word Osiris to the star Sirius, a close neighbor to our solar system. At certain times of the year,with the position of Sirius, the Nile goes through it's yearly flooding, giving renewed life.

Khemitian's state that they had contact with Star People to give them knowledge. This and Egyptians belief in a star gate, and star people draw interest, also the highly developed Sumerian civilization carried the same belief structure. Even MesoAmerican, through Peru, held the same ideas. As a general composite, star people tend to be lighter skinned, white or blond hair, beards and tall...and travel in sky boats (aircraft). This theory, and a great flood (maybe more than one), seems to be a link of the many ancient culture from around the world. Also linked is that Star people, built or gave instructions, as how to build temples, pyramids, farming, writing, etc.

Anything possible, I guess. The stretch of the imagination will be much needed.

F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 11:10:30 AM »
A race called Khemitian's  occupied northern Africa long before Egyptians did. It was know as the land of Osiris. Quite a few experts are beginning to believe that the pyramids, and Sphinx, were built before the Egyptians (as Parker suggest , the water marks,floods, important ancient weather cycles, etc...a great part of very, very ancient Egypt was marsh & lake lands) though built by these Khemitians is not clear. Osiris is one of the main ancient Egyptian God. Some link the word Osiris to the star Sirius, a close neighbor to our solar system. At certain times of the year,with the position of Sirius, the Nile goes through it's yearly flooding, giving renewed life.

Khemitian's state that they had contact with Star People to give them knowledge. This and Egyptians belief in a star gate, and star people draw interest, also the highly developed Sumerian civilization carried the same belief structure. Even MesoAmerican, through Peru, held the same ideas. As a general composite, star people tend to be lighter skinned, white or blond hair, beards and tall...and travel in sky boats (aircraft). This theory, and a great flood (maybe more than one), seems to be a link of the many ancient culture from around the world. Also linked is that Star people, built or gave instructions, as how to build temples, pyramids, farming, writing, etc.

Anything possible, I guess. The stretch of the imagination will be much needed.

the more and more i read your Posts..itīs clear you get your Information from the web or books. It does not matter what subject...you know it all...very strange...

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 01:25:06 PM »
I minored in Ancient Middle Eastern studies (love the subject). People have been known to receive much information and study subjects from books and the internet. Also college lectures and  forms are very helpful, either in person or on line. Maybe you would like to try that some time. Though they may cost you some time and money to learn something new. You always seem to have a lot of extra time on your hands.

Really not sure why you follow me around the web, like a little troll bitch. Is it love, hate, envy...? Or just a weakness.

Good Luck to you Donald Smith
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 01:31:36 PM »
I minored in Ancient Middle Eastern studies (love the subject). People have been known to receive much information and study subjects from books and the internet. Also college lectures and  forms are very helpful, either in person or on line. Maybe you would like to try that some time. Though they may cost you some time and money to learn something new. You always seem to have a lot of extra time on your hands.

Really not sure why you follow me around the web, like a little troll bitch. Is it love, hate, envy...? Or just a weakness.

Good Luck to you Donald Smith
well it seems strange that you are an expert in every area. Are you single? I bet you are...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 02:48:53 PM »
Jewish Heirarchy are desperat to discredit the Egyptians saying they didn't build the pyramids.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 04:52:18 PM »
Jewish Heirarchy are desperat to discredit the Egyptians saying they didn't build the pyramids.
Dr. Zahi Hawass, doesn't want to hear other theories except his own.
But, he had to listen to Dr. Kathleen Martinez, a Dominican Republic woman who taught archaeology at the University of Santo Domingo, on her theory about Cleopatra. And she has never been to Egypt or a dig, at that time period (2004).

Edgar Cayce had stated that under the Sphinx's left paw (I believe it was the left) that there would be a Hall of Records left by the Atlanteans. And there would be scrolls telling of the knowledge. And that in the late 90s it would be discovered. Back in 96, they did seismographs and radar there, and found that there was a hall or compartment. Hawass had a TV spot showing that he was going down there, and he made a comment that "no one has been there"...well, he had to open it before the camera's got there, duh. Well, apparently, the water table was high in this compartment, and according to Hawass, anything there was ruined and disintegrated by the water. There was a alter where things would have been placed, and it looked "empty". I think Hawass took whatever was in there, and either hid them of is working on them. If there is proof that there were people there before the Egyptians, he doesn't want it to get out.

*According to Cayce, there is another Hall of Records in Peru.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 09:41:40 AM »
Dr Hawass is no longer head of Egyptian antiquities, since last year, I believe. A egotist and attention whore of the first order. With sloppy research or just plain mistaken facts. Way too eager to get in front of a TV camera.

Started reading Cayce when a teenager. Have to have a leap of faith for some of his thoughts/sleeping states, but no doubt he did have success with healing; simple home remedies and folk medicines. Past life reading, a lot of pro and cons about those. Though I do believe in a form of reincarnation. Can go to A.R.E. for more information on his thousands of readings. Still a lot of doubt about a lot of his readings...but keeping an open mind.

Sphinx & Cayce: The left paw, to rear left leg, is where the Hall of Records are placed. Entering  from a spot between the center of  paws, through a passageway to the left paw. Also  suggestion that there is a connection from the right paw, through this same passageway, to the left paw. Other stuff is supposed to be under the right paw.  Bad news is that Cayce says that there are guards, left there, to only allow the knowledgeable through. Guards might mean a booby trap area...guessing here. Or to the extreme, spirit guards.

With the Sphinx & pyramids, it may be what's beneath them, that is more important, deep underground chambers and all that.  Cayce says that these structures were started around 10,500 years before the birth of the prince of peace (guessing Jesus..Cayce was heavily into the bible). That would probably be 12 to 13 thousands years old, which some are beginning to believe is the true age of the Sphinx. Peru hall of records, perhaps. Lumurian people might have influence that.

Alway interested to know what Cayce meant by the "Things", which would suggest interbreed human genes with animal genes, the more you read about it. Mostly used as slaves.  And the huge beast , that had to be done away with because of the danger to humans....dinosaurs?
F

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 12:46:54 AM »
Dr Hawass is no longer head of Egyptian antiquities, since last year, I believe. A egotist and attention whore of the first order. With sloppy research or just plain mistaken facts. Way too eager to get in front of a TV camera.

Started reading Cayce when a teenager. Have to have a leap of faith for some of his thoughts/sleeping states, but no doubt he did have success with healing; simple home remedies and folk medicines. Past life reading, a lot of pro and cons about those. Though I do believe in a form of reincarnation. Can go to A.R.E. for more information on his thousands of readings. Still a lot of doubt about a lot of his readings...but keeping an open mind.

Sphinx & Cayce: The left paw, to rear left leg, is where the Hall of Records are placed. Entering  from a spot between the center of  paws, through a passageway to the left paw. Also  suggestion that there is a connection from the right paw, through this same passageway, to the left paw. Other stuff is supposed to be under the right paw.  Bad news is that Cayce says that there are guards, left there, to only allow the knowledgeable through. Guards might mean a booby trap area...guessing here. Or to the extreme, spirit guards.

With the Sphinx & pyramids, it may be what's beneath them, that is more important, deep underground chambers and all that.  Cayce says that these structures were started around 10,500 years before the birth of the prince of peace (guessing Jesus..Cayce was heavily into the bible). That would probably be 12 to 13 thousands years old, which some are beginning to believe is the true age of the Sphinx. Peru hall of records, perhaps. Lumurian people might have influence that.

Alway interested to know what Cayce meant by the "Things", which would suggest interbreed human genes with animal genes, the more you read about it. Mostly used as slaves.  And the huge beast , that had to be done away with because of the danger to humans....dinosaurs?
Last part first...the Things...apparently, by listening to Rev. Douglas J. Cotrell, PhD, who does DTM (Deep trance Meditation) like Cayce, Big Foot is one of those creations---used as Beasts of Burden, and were created by combining humand and animal DNA...like you said it's far fetched.
DOn't know about the Dinos, due to them being wiped out 65 Million yrs ago, maybe some stragglers left behind?
I haven't read any books on Cayce, just heard some things mentioned here and there. I keep an open mind, but I want proof to completely sway me...

Hawass does seem like a tv hound, and seemingly misses/omits certain things due to his own personal slant...I personally think he may have found something in that Hall of Records, and doesn't want anybody to know.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 09:43:42 AM »
Parker

Don't know the depth of your interest, but might read "The Twelfth Planet" by Zecharia Sitchin. Included are human engineering of the DNA/RNA structures, Nibiru, aliens & interbreeding etc. Mostly based on the thousands of clay tablets unearthed where the ancient culture of Sumer developed.  Pseudoscience, of course, but kind of fun to read anyway. Cayce relates to the human-animal engineering gene experiments, as does Sitchin. Also other similar events. Sitchin said that the primate like humans were improved to do work/labor for the aliens. If you have a little time, can always so a search (I favor Bing) on Cayce and A.R.E. for better information.

Don't know about dinosaurs (only guessing for a word), but quite a lot of reference to the animal menace from the huge beast and the danger to humans in Cayce's readings. Remembering that Cayce's reading may go back 5 million (or more) years ago. Which may be only a matter of minutes compared to the actually true age of the earth. Seems the human population wiped out all the beast with a form of super beam weapon (power from the sun?). A conservative estimate is that humans (in one form of another) have been on earth for 3 million years. Again, all this stuff in not based on any facts or discovery...but kind of fun to let it play around in your head, for me anyway.

I had the feeling that Hawass found at least clues to some undiscovered factor about ancient Egypt. Holding back this for reasons only known to him self?
F

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 05:06:18 PM »
Parker

Don't know the depth of your interest, but might read "The Twelfth Planet" by Zecharia Sitchin. Included are human engineering of the DNA/RNA structures, Nibiru, aliens & interbreeding etc. Mostly based on the thousands of clay tablets unearthed where the ancient culture of Sumer developed.  Pseudoscience, of course, but kind of fun to read anyway. Cayce relates to the human-animal engineering gene experiments, as does Sitchin. Also other similar events. Sitchin said that the primate like humans were improved to do work/labor for the aliens. If you have a little time, can always so a search (I favor Bing) on Cayce and A.R.E. for better information.

Don't know about dinosaurs (only guessing for a word), but quite a lot of reference to the animal menace from the huge beast and the danger to humans in Cayce's readings. Remembering that Cayce's reading may go back 5 million (or more) years ago. Which may be only a matter of minutes compared to the actually true age of the earth. Seems the human population wiped out all the beast with a form of super beam weapon (power from the sun?). A conservative estimate is that humans (in one form of another) have been on earth for 3 million years. Again, all this stuff in not based on any facts or discovery...but kind of fun to let it play around in your head, for me anyway.

I had the feeling that Hawass found at least clues to some undiscovered factor about ancient Egypt. Holding back this for reasons only known to him self?

because they would have contradicted his dogma?

but Sitchin, von daniken, all them, full of shit. they often outright make things up, Sitchins story changes as his books go on (he says the names in myths were actually the planets that collided, later they are the names of warring factions, with no mention that he has revised a theory, just continuing his fairy tale).

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 06:46:39 PM »
JPM101 is a space cadet. Guy tells it all on here but i think in reality he is a specky Little fat Boy in front of his PC. You Name it..he knows it and he has already admitted from the web. Nothing wrong with this but i have to ask myself where the hell does his Bodybuilding advice come from ? He says he works in a University as a Trainer .. ::) Load of bull. now you could talk about the moon and he knows it all.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
Biff, you may be right, your opinion.

But than again, many present day scholars are reinvestigation their views on ancient cultures and the links with other ancient cultures across the world. One link is that old culture myths/stories can be very similar to cultures on the other side of the globe. One common links is a great flood, flying machines and  very serious star system study. Than theres the Gods (aliens?) who came down to earth, settled and gave the natives knowledge, and left again into the sky. Same myths from many ancient peoples.

Even some languages/writings  have similar structures. Computers (the $50,000 plus kind) and satellite imagines/maps are giving a whole new attitude towards solving some very old earth riddles. Just about every region, on earth, has pyramids in one form or another. And pretty much built with the same patterns (base plan) and built facing in certain directions towards fixed solar systems, according to their position on earth.

Interesting stuff, any truth and solid evidence to a lot of this.....not yet or maybe never. But than again, we live in interesting times.

F

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2013, 07:16:13 PM »
Ahhh...welcome, Donald Smith, my little troll. Haven't heard any one use "space cadet" since grade school. Sure as the sun raises, Donald Smith will follow me all around GB, for what reason I don't understand.

Any one can feel free to read any thing I have ever written on training, myself or anything else. Just click on JPM101.. and look at my past post......nothing to hide. Pretty boring I know.

Donald Smith tells of his wife, two boys and great family life. All the great times he had in the army and he was a boxer.....same stories over and over and over and over and over, etc.. And drum roll please..he say's he's a fitness trainer..wonderful!!! Congrats to you Donald Smith. Though you do seem a bit addicted to porn sights and perhaps drinking too much. God bless you anyway. I do pity this fool.

F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2013, 07:25:22 PM »
Ahhh...welcome, Donald Smith, my little troll. Haven't heard any one use "space cadet" since grade school. Sure as the sun raises, Donald Smith will follow me all around GB, for what reason I don't understand.

Any one can feel free to read any thing I have ever written on training, myself or anything else. Just click on JPM101.. and look at my past post......nothing to hide. Pretty boring I know.

Donald Smith tells of his wife, two boys and great family life. All the great times he had in the army and he was a boxer.....same stories over and over and over and over and over, etc.. And drum roll please..he say's he's a fitness trainer..wonderful!!! Congrats to you Donald Smith. Though you do seem a bit addicted to porn sights and perhaps drinking too much. God bless you anyway. I do pity this fool.

well it Looks like from your reaction i was correct. You do not Train anyone. You are a Guy who lives on the Internet as a "Trainer". Unlike you i do it in real life. Get a life will you.. I could invite anyone here to where i work. I have nothing to hide. Yes i am very proud of my Service and where i Served. Why do you write my Name all the time? Anyone can find me here. I have always said who i am. Unlike you.