Author Topic: Shocking Photos Reveal ‘Islamic Jihad’ Summer Camp for Kids  (Read 3853 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Shocking Photos Reveal ‘Islamic Jihad’ Summer Camp for Kids
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 11:19:24 AM »
I don't know what Israel is doing with the remaining parts of Palestine. I mean, Jordan was a creation to absorb the Palestinian refuges, but it's already jam packed full of not only Palestinians, but now Syrians, Iraqi's, Lebanese, Armenian etc...

Arabs multiply like rabbits, you can't quarantine them off and hope they'll eventually die, that won't happen.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 04:52:23 PM »
Whats shocking about the summer camp?

The jews and Zionists in israeal are a terrorist racist entitiy who are invading and taking over other people lands and who hate all non jews, muslims, arabs, christians, black Africans etc. Don't believe me look it up.

The jews are and only the jews are the chosen people who sole aim to to establish greater Israel  which includes the nile river in Egypt to the Euphrates in Iraq.

1. "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

2."We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."

Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

3. "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours."

Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

4. "Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them."

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

5."We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, what is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'"

Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs,
 published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 05:52:06 AM »
While I do not have sympathy for them, as they were conquered and driven out of their lands by war, I do not see anything wrong with teaching the people to fight back.  This world is a struggle, and if you want something, you have to fight to take it.  If these people are willing to die for it, I won't meddle in their affairs.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 08:14:22 AM »
While I do not have sympathy for them, as they were conquered and driven out of their lands by war, I do not see anything wrong with teaching the people to fight back.  This world is a struggle, and if you want something, you have to fight to take it.  If these people are willing to die for it, I won't meddle in their affairs.

Good point,

That's just the way things are

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 01:36:36 AM »
Just like the US ROTC. Jews are crafty and dangerous, they should be training early.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 09:32:32 AM »
SHOCKING ISRAELI DEATH FORCE (IDF) training israeli children into murderous death loving terrorists before being inscripted in the israeli death force

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 09:35:43 AM »

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 05:19:04 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 05:38:07 PM »

I can't disagree with you there...  :-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 10:56:58 PM »
Ahmed, really "shocking"  ;D looks like little Jews a much better arm than yours little suicide-rs  ;D ;D
Little Jew would win very easily  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 03:41:27 PM »
Tens of thousands Jews protesting the State of Israel in NYC

Real Jews speaking against the zionist swine.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 07:48:02 PM »
Ahmed , Jews & Christian Arabs will get you  ;D ;D ;D

O, by the way WHO is the best Arabs FEMALE bodybuilder  ???, post some images  ;D ;D ;D