Author Topic: Back to Africa - Obama trip to motherland to cost between $60 and $100 Million  (Read 3005 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamas-family-trip-africa-cost-60-100-million_735195.html

Disgusting - hopefully he catches malaria or something and is forced to stay there. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Gee, what are the odds this is another overblown estimated intended to rile up the less intelligent and more angry (those two always seem to go together) part of the right wing

The Washington Post reported on it but didn't have a specific #

I wonder where Weekly Standard got their figures

Maybe they based them on trips taken by Bush and Clinton (and then perhaps just tripled them to rile up the morons)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obamas-trip-to-africa-poses-special-challenges-enormous-costs/2013/06/13/29d9270a-cd29-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html
Former presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush also made trips to multiple African nations involving similarly laborious preparations. Bush went in 2003 and 2008, bringing his wife on both occasions. Bush’s two daughters went along on the earlier trip, which included a safari at a game preserve on the Botswana-South Africa border.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why cant this scam artist just stay in DC and do his fng job?

Ill bet he and Michelle will both go to get their balls washed at one of the cleaning stations too

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why cant this scam artist just stay in DC and do his fng job?

Ill bet he and Michelle will both go to get their balls washed at one of the cleaning stations too

why can't you stop complaining about every little thing for even one day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why can't you stop complaining about every little thing for even one day

Sometimes the little disgraces of this ghetto street maggot and his grifting thug of a wife tell just as good a tale of the larger disaster his presidency has been as the big things. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Sometimes the little disgraces of this ghetto street maggot and his grifting thug of a wife tell just as good a tale of the larger disaster his presidency has been as the big things. 

you gotta be a world class pussy to think a middle aged woman is a thug

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Quote from: Straw Man on May 25, 2011, 12:14:43 PM
"No evidence she's a slut but she's definitely a POS human being"

Referring to Laura Ingraham, breast cancer survivor and adopted mother of a child from Guatemala and one from Russia.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Referring to Laura Ingraham, breast cancer survivor and adopted mother of a child from Guatemala and one from Russia.   

:D

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamas-family-trip-africa-cost-60-100-million_735195.html

Disgusting - hopefully he catches malaria or something and is forced to stay there. 

I didn't read the article, but how does this cost estimate compare to the cost estimate of the fabled India trip - that cost hundreds of millions per day?

Or, more importantly, to the costs of other Presidential trips to the area?

If the figure is accurate (and I suspect it may not be, only because this is the Weekly Standard we are talking about) and in line with the figures for similar trips, $100,000,000 is crazy. The Congress should definitely pay close attention to the President's travel budget and scrutinize things more closely.

If the figure is accurate but higher than the cost of similar trips, then the Congress should take a close look at why this particular trip costs so much.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

weird that you are searching my old post from 2 years ago

why not post a link to the actual thread rather than just taking my statement out of context and posting it here

Ingrim is a POS human being and I don't give a rats ass that she survived cancer or adopted a kid

why would either of those things make any difference

btw - notice I didn't call her a thug

A man calling an middle aged woman a thug would sound like a pussy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I didn't read the article, but how does this cost estimate compare to the cost estimate of the fabled India trip - that cost hundreds of millions per day?

Or, more importantly, to the costs of other Presidential trips to the area?

If the figure is accurate (and I suspect it may not be, only because this is the Weekly Standard we are talking about) and in line with the figures for similar trips, $100,000,000 is crazy. The Congress should definitely pay close attention to the President's travel budget and scrutinize things more closely.

If the figure is accurate but higher than the cost of similar trips, then the Congress should take a close look at why this particular trip costs so much.

Probably a lot of schadole to greece those who covered up his birth in Kenya  ;)  ;)  ;)

avxo

• Getbig V

So being a breast cancer survivor means she can't be a POS human being? Fucking cancer... you only attack the good ones!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yet OTWINK and MOOCH are good citizens despite befriending domestic terrorists right? 

weird that you are searching my old post from 2 years ago

why not post a link to the actual thread rather than just taking my statement out of context and posting it here

Ingrim is a POS human being and I don't give a rats ass that she survived cancer or adopted a kid

why would either of those things make any difference

btw - notice I didn't call her a thug

A man calling an middle aged woman a thug would sound like a pussy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
So being a breast cancer survivor means she can't be a POS human being? Fucking cancer... you only attack the good ones!

Who said that?

avxo

• Getbig V
Probably a lot of schadole to greece those who covered up his birth in Kenya  ;)  ;)  ;)

LOL... the typos make this even funnier.

avxo

• Getbig V
Who said that?

I assumed you had a point, and that was an integral part of that point. So, what point was there in mentioning she's survived breast cancer? And if there was no relevant point, why did you even bring it up?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I assumed you had a point, and that was an integral part of that point. So, what point was there in mentioning she's survived breast cancer? And if there was no relevant point, why did you even bring it up?

Just pointing out that the Village Idoit called a middle aged breast cancer survivor and adopted mother of two immigrants a "POFS" human being, and by her own definition, is a "world class pussy." 

Can Laura Ingraham still be a "POFS" human being?  Yes.  Is she?  No.  Never said breast cancer survivors cannot be a "POFS" human being.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Who said that?

why not post a link to the actual thread so we can see why I was calling her a POS

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Just pointing out that the Village Idoit called a middle aged breast cancer survivor and adopted mother of two immigrants a "POFS" human being, and by her own definition, is a "world class pussy." 

Can Laura Ingraham still be a "POFS" human being?  Yes.  Is she?  No.  Never said breast cancer survivors cannot be a "POFS" human being.   

I never called her a THUG

that's the world class pussy move

why are you posting quotes out of context

that's a world class pussy move as well

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yet OTWINK and MOOCH are good citizens despite befriending domestic terrorists right? 

that kid is a domestic terrorist ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
that kid is a domestic terrorist ?

Ayeres

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Ingraham is the type of woman that is so overbearing and impossibly nuts, she can't hope to get a straight man for more than a single night.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Ingraham is the type of woman that is so overbearing and impossibly nuts, she can't hope to get a straight man for more than a single night.

And don't forget a "POFS" human being. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Ayeres

oh, that's why she is a thug

didn't you hero Breitbart pal befriend Ayres too

hey how is your murder investigation coming along