Author Topic: What percentage of marriages would you say are happy ones?  (Read 8004 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
What percentage of marriages would you say are happy ones?
« on: June 13, 2013, 03:56:21 PM »
Everyone I see married seems miserable, all the guys longing to fuck something else and most of the wives too.Id say its around 15% , if that  :-X

toc67guru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: What percentage of marriages would you say are happy ones?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 03:58:49 PM »
ZERO % !

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 03:59:33 PM »
what percentage of people would you say are happy ones?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 04:03:28 PM »
The 1 %

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 04:04:46 PM »
0%

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 04:06:14 PM »
The above posters left me no choice.

-1%

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 07:19:30 PM »
Genuinely happy? 18.9%. The king just marries for looks and alliances anyway.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 07:21:23 PM »
I'm happy 50% of the time, unhappy 50% and 50% of the time neither.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 07:51:11 PM »
What people are happy, even those who are single? :/

Single or married, seems like no one is happy these days.
X

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 07:56:31 PM »
Most people stay married simply because of finances.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 08:02:13 PM »
Yaaaawn...another loser circle jerk begins....

FYI you're not married because no one wants you....keep telling yourselves its a "choice" ROTF

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 08:08:34 PM »

FYI you're not married because no one wants you....keep telling yourselves its a "choice" ROTF

I usually find that when one person in the relationship is not mature, that's when shit goes down hill. Sometimes it's two immature retards playing a big elaborate pretend game and eventually realize what a mess they've made.

I think marriage is a lifestyle choice one chooses that has its pro's and cons, but overall, the person chooses said lifestyle since it brings them happiness at times via whatever they want out of a marriage.

Marriage is not the problem here, it's people's lack of personal and emotional development that causes conflict.  

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 08:13:55 PM »

I usually find that when one person in the relationship is not mature, that's when shit goes down hill. Sometimes it's two immature retards playing a big elaborate pretend game and eventually realize what a mess they've made.

I think marriage is a lifestyle choice one chooses that has its pro's and cons, but overall, the person chooses said lifestyle since it brings them happiness at times via whatever they want out of a marriage.

Marriage is not the problem here, it's people's lack of personal and emotional development that causes conflict.  

Please refrain from positioning lucid and coherent posts on childish retard laden threads....

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2013, 08:15:01 PM »

Surprisingly astute answer for this place.  The norm around here regarding women and relationships hovers at the 16 year old wisdom level.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 08:17:36 PM »
Please refrain from positioning lucid and coherent posts on childish retard laden threads....
The king approves this message.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 08:26:21 PM »
 :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 08:29:54 PM »
Goodrum and Queen Vissy are happily together.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »
Goodrum and Queen Vissy are happily together.
Did someone say queen? Not my queen.  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2013, 08:35:43 PM »
what percentage of people would you say are happy ones?
thanks.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 08:36:35 PM »
Most people stay married simply because of finances.
most people dont want to marry nowadays because they want to keep their money.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 08:37:37 PM »
Did someone say queen? Not my queen.  :D

Not Queen Vissy?
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2013, 08:41:44 PM »

people marry to survive. To play the game, because they ve been conditionned to do so. All behaviors are animal behaviors. Some survive better alone. Fact is, there is no point , purpose, to all of this. All life forms only follow blind predeterminated paths, bheaviors, they dont choose and simply reproduce subconsciously. All life forms have for only point in life to survive until they can reproduce, and every single human behavior just like any animal or vegetal behavior is a strategy of survival. There s no good or evil, there s what survives, and what doesnt. Nobody cares about what doesnt survives. Life is a free for all and you only feel good when you win. Most people goal in life is to win as much as possible instead of losing, because losing makes you feel bad. Most people lose, fail, constantly as there are more and more people on earth, and only 1% of them are winners. It means 99.9% of mankind is made of losers who hope to become winners. Their only goal in life is to win. At all cost. Some people havent been conditionned to marry in order to survive, some people have been conditionned to survive alone. Some people hate mankind, life, but stay alive just to destroy it and to benefit from all the good feelings it can provide them. Their motto is i didnt choose to be here so at least let's enjoy it at all costs. None of this, makes sense; sense is just something we create but ultimately everything in life is all about killing or getting killed.

BTW the point of marrying someone and making alliance with others, families etc is to dominate in society. We re always dominating, or being dominated by someone else; most people when they leave an influence, are only doing it to submit themselves to another influence.

The more people there are on earth, the less people can stand each others. It s easier to appreciate others when they are few, when you need them because they are rare. When you live in cities full of people, you know you can replace anyone with anyone else, basically you realize nobody is unique, important, as you slowly realize we re just all copies, clones, of each others, all trying to make up bullshit unique personalities, characters, all influenced by the very same models, books, movies, characters.  The more people there are, the more people start to hate on each others, it is probably a subconscious , purely animalistic process which randomly leads the human race to purify itself from within with wars. In these wars it's not the good guys who win, it's the biggest assholes, the strongest ones, the smartest, fastest ones. Then they write history and make themselves the good guys. The more people you see everyday, the less you care about them this is the irony of living in cities, everyone wants its share of happiness , domination, all pretending to enjoy being with each others, when in fact deep inside themselves they want to jump at each others throats and are just calculating their next plays to fuck each others.

Life is a struggle, life is about survival, and everything that exists is strategy of survival. Hapiness only and solely happen when you re winning. But even if you win, in the end, you lose. Your only solace is either to think at least my kids, grandkids, will dominate more than i did, or, for a growing number of people, especially nihilistic atheists, they think ; they , we, life, this ironical, cruel joke, will end one day anyway, so lets abuse evrything as conseqences dont matter anyways.

All lifeforms, animal, vegetal, species, die, disapear, are unable to adapt anymore at some point. Between the birth of life and its doom, it's all about constant war, constant struggle, constant pain for 99% of lifeforms, especially humans who are conscious while vegetal and other animal species arent. They re born, they die, they simply dont care. Again, humans are animals who are conscious of being animals. That makes them somewhat different from all other life forms on earth. Still their lives, existences, purposes, are conditionned by mostly all the same principles, rules than other lifeforms. Our only difference is our ability to give a meaning, sense, to what we see, understand, but this ability is still in intrinsically in itself, just another strategy of survival among countless others.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2013, 08:42:11 PM »

Not Queen Vissy?
I had to divorce Queen Vissy. His eyes wandered too much.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 09:11:31 PM »

Haha spot on. Although I know there are a few guys out there that like to stay single, most of these threads are just looking for approval, yeah because staying single will make you automatically happy while getting married will turn your life into hell and you will ended up divorcing after 1 year.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 09:17:43 PM »
Everyone I see married seems miserable, all the guys longing to fuck something else and most of the wives too.Id say its around 15% , if that  :-X

When you say fuck something else, what do you mean? Do you mean dogs, sheep and donkeys. Or did you mean to say someone else?

Incidentally, I know several people who are happily married, including my wife and I.