Author Topic: Man arrested for cursing on a speeding ticket  (Read 4025 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Man arrested for cursing on a speeding ticket
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 08:41:06 PM »
Has it occurred to anyone that having the right to free speech does not necessarily protect you from retaliation? If you tell someone to go fuck themselves (I mean to their face) they may flatten you if they are bigger then you are. Seems like the risk you take when you say such things. Although the police should be above responding to insults, they are human. If you treat them with respect, they are more likely to comply. This has been my experience. I am not saying I can always talk myself out of a ticket, but I have done so by just being honest and respectful to the police. Actually, I have never had a bad experience with the police even when I've received a citation.

Some of you seem to think one should be able to say whatever they please and others have no right to react to what they say. That position is completely unrealistic regardless of what the constitution suggests.

Write whatever shit you want on a ticket and I can guarantee you that the judge's discretion will not go as well for you as it might have had you kept your unwanted opinion to yourself....like it or not.

Bet you'd love if Tbombz arrested you. Tbombz would wear a pretend cop outfit for you.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 10:17:52 PM »

Bet you'd love if Tbombz arrested you. Tbombz would wear a pretend cop outfit for you.

Or a bunny outfit with a hole in the ass for fucking.  ::)

You really need to get a life. I suspect you are obsessed with either me or Tbombz. Regardless, you should seriously ask mommy and daddy to get you some help before you go over the edge, having a complete meltdown in their basement while whacking off to Tbombz and my photos.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2013, 10:23:09 PM »
Or a bunny outfit with a hole in the ass for fucking.  ::)

You really need to get a life. I suspect you are obsessed with either me or Tbombz. Regardless, you should seriously ask mommy and daddy to get you some help before you go over the edge, having a complete meltdown in their basement while whacking off to Tbombz and my photos.

Primemuscle  pissed bc tbombz has not posted any updated pics lately.
X

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2013, 10:30:21 PM »
Has it occurred to anyone that having the right to free speech does not necessarily protect you from retaliation? If you tell someone to go fuck themselves (I mean to their face) they may flatten you if they are bigger then you are. Seems like the risk you take when you say such things. Although the police should be above responding to insults, they are human. If you treat them with respect, they are more likely to comply. This has been my experience. I am not saying I can always talk myself out of a ticket, but I have done so by just being honest and respectful to the police. Actually, I have never had a bad experience with the police even when I've received a citation.

Some of you seem to think one should be able to say whatever they please and others have no right to react to what they say. That position is completely unrealistic regardless of what the constitution suggests.

Write whatever shit you want on a ticket and I can guarantee you that the judge's discretion will not go as well for you as it might have had you kept your unwanted opinion to yourself....like it or not.

If someone flattens you in response to words, they have almost certainly broken the law. Come on, this stuff isn't rocket science. The jurisprudence on this issue is about as clear as it can possibly be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2013, 10:59:04 PM »
If someone flattens you in response to words, they have almost certainly broken the law. Come on, this stuff isn't rocket science. The jurisprudence on this issue is about as clear as it can possibly be.

I am not talking about the law. I am speaking about reality. For people to assume because they have freedom of speech, they can say whatever offensive things they want to anyone and not expect repercussions is patently absurd.

Just to be clear, I support freedom of speech. I supported the right of the 99% to express how they felt and I actually thought their actions were long overdue. I believe the way they were shut down was a clear example of oppression of the poor by the rich. I also think that is the unfortunate reality of the world. Money equals power and power usually prevails regardless of what is right or wrong.

Some police personnel are bullies and this is why they choose the job they do. When you think about it, who in there right mind would want to be a police officer? A long retired friend of mine who was a really nice guy became a police officer when we were both young. When he first started his job he was a total asshole to people, lording his power whenever he had the chance. Over time he mellowed. I suspect it is an occupational hazard.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 07:22:20 AM »
quit yapping on here and go yap to a cop and tells us how it works.  Run along skippy. hurry.

EDB, I generally agree with your posts but not this one.  Highlight of the video below is the citizen saying to the cop, "You're mistaken, bacon."