Author Topic: Dems 22 GOP 0  (Read 752 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Dems 22 GOP 0
« on: June 14, 2013, 09:57:16 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Dems 22 GOP 0
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 09:58:56 AM »
Apparently legislating isn't the only thing the GOP sucks at.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/305545-dems-trounce-republicans-22-0-in-52nd-annual-congressional-baseball-game

uuummm - we don't need more laws.  We need to repeal 50% of what is existing now. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 10:14:56 AM »
Wasn't there some little thread a while back about Repubs being better in sports or something than Dems?

::)

22-0?

LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 11:22:25 AM »
Stronger....I suspect nobody cares.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 11:34:41 AM »
Stronger....I suspect nobody cares.

Wurd.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 12:08:35 PM »
If it were the opposite, everyone wingbat on here would be crowing about it.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 02:49:57 PM »
meh, now if it was football it would be news

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 03:02:39 PM »
If it were the opposite, everyone wingbat on here would be crowing about it.   

At least you're well versed on the important issues.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 03:21:19 PM »
At least you're well versed on the important issues.  ::)

Seeing how the Repubs play like little girls, perhaps they should focus on more important issues.   ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 05:26:32 PM »
Seeing how the Repubs play like little girls, perhaps they should focus on more important issues.   ::)

Ok that's fair. Liberals can keep their monopoly on intramural softball and running the country into the ground. We promise to focus on everything else.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 06:15:25 PM »
Ok that's fair. Liberals can keep their monopoly on intramural softball and running the country into the ground. We promise to focus on everything else.

Please do.  Like regulating women's vaginas and what goes on in other people's bedrooms.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 10:08:08 AM »

LMAO!!

republican policies have always caused the economy to go in the shitter. The fact that you can say this with bush's failure is ironic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 12:05:44 PM »
LMAO!!

republican policies have always caused the economy to go in the shitter. The fact that you can say this with bush's failure is ironic.

Are you even from this country or do just spew whatever Chris Mathews says? How about telling the nice people how you get out of debt by creating more and doing it over and over again? Tell me how to create a better economy by taxing the shit out of small businesses?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 01:01:03 PM »
LMAO!!

You mean like the Republican policies passed during the CLINTON years, when the GOP ran Congress for six of Clinton's eight years in office?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 05:57:54 PM »
Are you even from this country or do just spew whatever Chris Mathews says? How about telling the nice people how you get out of debt by creating more and doing it over and over again? Tell me how to create a better economy by taxing the shit out of small businesses?

tell me how you run an economy creating wars that are based on false information to invade country which wasn't involved in said terrorist attack resulting in the patriot act which has cause all kinds of issues then not pay for said wars which cost trillions while at same time cutting taxes thereby reducing revenue causing failing public tanking a previous surplus causing a massive recession?

Obama is reducing the deficit faster then anyone, or how about Clinton fucking sucking the life of the economy by creating a surplus from said deficit caused by you guessed it a repub.

I made this as stupid as possible because you are stupid as possible barring global delay due to hypoxia

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 06:40:46 PM »
Like Syria ?

tell me how you run an economy creating wars that are based on false information to invade country which wasn't involved in said terrorist attack resulting in the patriot act which has cause all kinds of issues then not pay for said wars which cost trillions while at same time cutting taxes thereby reducing revenue causing failing public tanking a previous surplus causing a massive recession?

Obama is reducing the deficit faster then anyone, or how about Clinton fucking sucking the life of the economy by creating a surplus from said deficit caused by you guessed it a repub.

I made this as stupid as possible because you are stupid as possible barring global delay due to hypoxia