Author Topic: Who is stronger cswol or chaos  (Read 69983 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Who is stronger cswol or chaos
« Reply #200 on: June 16, 2013, 07:48:17 PM »
chaos has my number, i can show up and train anyday

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: June 16, 2013, 07:49:44 PM »
chaos has my number, i can show up and train anyday

There it is   ;)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: June 16, 2013, 07:52:02 PM »
I can do both easy, and dont do either that much

Just like you "can" bench 225 for 50

We all saw how well that went.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: June 16, 2013, 08:04:42 PM »
I just hit 35 at the end of my training week, so i know I have 40 in me on a good day, If I can hold 225 and half rep it for 45 or 50, you dont think i can slow down, touch my chest and drive up 35 or 40.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #204 on: June 16, 2013, 08:09:13 PM »
CSWOL, WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE "STRONG AS FUCK?"

WHATS A "FUCK" AND HOW DOES IT RELATE TO BEING "STRONG?"

GET BACK TO ME, BIG GUY!

SF1900 = STRONG AS FUCK!
X

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: June 16, 2013, 08:17:45 PM »
I just hit 35 at the end of my training week, so i know I have 40 in me on a good day, If I can hold 225 and half rep it for 45 or 50, you dont think i can slow down, touch my chest and drive up 35 or 40.

No.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: June 16, 2013, 08:18:24 PM »
strong as fuck means all around strength on a average, not just strong on bench, or just strong on legs, a collective strength in every muscle of your whole body, as for me Im 39 so I cant be as strong as I like do to age, and the fact I cant afford every AAS needed to have sick strength, so you figure all around strength, Im not going to be as strong as a professional power lifter, but for just a iron pumper, Im pretty solid, I dont see anyone else in the gym curling the 105 dumbells, or curling 225, or doin lat pull 300 20 reps, can donkey calf 500 20 reps, bench half rep or chest rep 225 40 to 45 reps, can bend over row 315 for 4 no belt no straps, my shoulders arent that strong on military bc I do reps and they get tender, I can side lateral 80 lb dumbells, can do dumbell tricep kickbacks with 80 lb dumbells, I dont squat heavy anymore, or do deadlifts that much, mainly bc I never use a belt for training or straps, so for squats and deads i would need to use a belt and wraps, just for support, I can still leg press alot, maybe squat 500 one time, deads not for sure, but all around strength, not just, abs and triceps like galeniko, not just one muscle a guy works 6 times a week, an all around strong iron pumper.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: June 16, 2013, 08:24:46 PM »
strong as fuck means all around strength on a average, not just strong on bench, or just strong on legs, a collective strength in every muscle of your whole body, as for me Im 39 so I cant be as strong as I like do to age, and the fact I cant afford every AAS needed to have sick strength, so you figure all around strength, Im not going to be as strong as a professional power lifter, but for just a iron pumper, Im pretty solid, I dont see anyone else in the gym curling the 105 dumbells, or curling 225, or doin lat pull 300 20 reps, can donkey calf 500 20 reps, bench half rep or chest rep 225 40 to 45 reps, can bend over row 315 for 4 no belt no straps, my shoulders arent that strong on military bc I do reps and they get tender, I can side lateral 80 lb dumbells, can do dumbell tricep kickbacks with 80 lb dumbells, I dont squat heavy anymore, or do deadlifts that much, mainly bc I never use a belt for training or straps, so for squats and deads i would need to use a belt and wraps, just for support, I can still leg press alot, maybe squat 500 one time, deads not for sure, but all around strength, not just, abs and triceps like galeniko, not just one muscle a guy works 6 times a week, an all around strong iron pumper.

I can only imagine the form on these "lifts"....LOL.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: June 16, 2013, 08:36:35 PM »

I ran this through Google's 'retard to english' translater and it came out as "I am fat as fuck and weak as fuck, and cheat and swing on every lift".

Is this true?

Please post vids of the 225 curls, they should be in the next Cswole fitness show.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: June 16, 2013, 08:38:39 PM »
same form ive used ever since i was a kid and the form i used to get up to 287 lbs, Im 275 now, droped some fat, when i was 17 i was 190, when i was 19 i was 236, when I was 27 I got up to 270, when I was 34 I got up to 283, and the most i weighed was some months back 287, thats what form I used.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: June 16, 2013, 08:41:04 PM »
I ran this through Google's 'retard to english' translater and it came out as "I am fat as fuck and weak as fuck, and cheat and swing on every lift".

Is this true?

Please post vids of the 225 curls, they should be in the next Cswole fitness show.

I ran this through google no size translator, and came out as, Im a hater who doesnt lift, I weigh 152.3 lbs, I will never be big, type daily on getbig to work my shoulders, forearms, biceps, shoulders, triceps, and chest.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #211 on: June 16, 2013, 08:43:54 PM »

cswol
what kind
of steroid are
you using

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: June 16, 2013, 08:46:53 PM »
I beleive anyone over 30 should use HRT dose for maintenance

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: June 16, 2013, 09:03:20 PM »

Is this true?

I ran this through google no size translator, and came out as, Im a hater who doesnt lift, I weigh 152.3 lbs, I will never be big, type daily on getbig to work my shoulders, forearms, biceps, shoulders, triceps, and chest.

LOL.

The " No Size" stuff is funny as fuck ....doesn't apply to me, but it's funny

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #214 on: June 16, 2013, 09:03:40 PM »

Is this true?

Hating insinuates that someone is jealous which in this case is not accurate of what's happening here. No offense cswol but you look like shit and your half lifts are not impressive.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: June 16, 2013, 09:12:55 PM »
uh huh

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: June 16, 2013, 09:16:31 PM »
take notes galeniko, you suffer from NSS, No Size Syndrome, just like all the other getsmallers

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 16, 2013, 09:18:05 PM »
I wonder what cswol sees when he looks in the mirror  ;D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2013, 09:19:04 PM »
take notes galeniko, you suffer from NSS, No Size Syndrome, just like all the other getsmallers

You realize that Gal carries more muscle than you, right ?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #219 on: June 16, 2013, 09:19:26 PM »
just curious c, how much can you bench with a full 2 second pause at the chest?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #220 on: June 16, 2013, 09:19:42 PM »

cswol
do you
fancy yourself
bodybuilder or
powerlifter

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: June 16, 2013, 09:21:14 PM »
I wonder what cswol sees when he looks in the mirror  ;D

CSwollenHead suffers from FADD.....fat ass delusional disorder   ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 16, 2013, 09:26:59 PM »
CSwollenHead suffers from FADD.....fat ass delusional disorder   ;D

;D

Sounds incurable.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: June 16, 2013, 09:53:50 PM »

Is this true?

Lol you delusional fat fuck, I'm stronger than you in every lift and carry 80 lb less blubber. Please post a vid of you dead lifting 675 for reps , squatting 500 for reps ass to ground or benching 405 to your fat chest for reps, then you can talk about strength.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #224 on: June 16, 2013, 09:57:00 PM »
WHERE'S THE KAWK PICS DAMMIT?