Author Topic: 7 of the 9 main fighting groups in Syria are Islamists  (Read 5083 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
7 of the 9 main fighting groups in Syria are Islamists
« on: June 14, 2013, 12:12:43 PM »

Note: One of the non-Islamist groups is dedicated solely to fighting in the Kurdish areas in north Syria.

Great work, Obama!!!!  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 7 of the 9 main fighting groups in Syria are Islamists
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 01:34:09 PM »
It was inevitable.  Obama sucks for this, but Romney supported it too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/08/mitt-romney-arm-syrian-rebels

Pres McCain would be doing it too...

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/mccain-graham-urge-arming-of-syrian-rebels

SO yes, obama sucked donkey dick, no arguing that.  But this is just one of those things that isn't a dem thing - either president would be doing it right now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 01:49:31 PM »
You truly are incapable of criticizing Obama

???

Obama sucks

obama sucked donkey dick

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 09:57:03 AM »
???

One or two quotes does not  just suddenly negate years of gargling obamas balls.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 10:00:04 AM »
One or two quotes does not  just suddenly negate years of gargling obamas balls.
thats what he doesnt understand....

moron will make one comment about obama and then a paragraph about how bush, mccain, romney

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 10:05:51 AM »
It was inevitable.  Obama sucks for this, but Romney supported it too.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/08/mitt-romney-arm-syrian-rebels

Pres McCain would be doing it too...

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/mccain-graham-urge-arming-of-syrian-rebels

SO yes, obama sucked donkey dick, no arguing that.  But this is just one of those things that isn't a dem thing - either president would be doing it right now.

completely valid point yet willfully ignored by those that truly want nothing more in life than to hate Obama

Any vehicle to promote that hatred is all they require

the hate is the starting point, the journey and the destination

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 10:06:45 AM »
thats what he doesnt understand....

moron will make one comment about obama and then a paragraph about how bush, mccain, romney

my overall point is that arming the syrian rebels is what our govt wants to do.  It's inevitable.   It's not an obama thing, it's a government thing.  

pundits saying we're too late to make a difference - BUT if we're admitting to giving them guns, body armonr, and night vision goggles, then we're probably secretly giving them some badass shit.  In the end, the rebels will be mostly killed, the govt leaders will be outed... and what, we'll install a puppet?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 10:37:44 AM »
my overall point is that arming the syrian rebels is what our govt wants to do.  It's inevitable.   It's not an obama thing, it's a government thing.  

pundits saying we're too late to make a difference - BUT if we're admitting to giving them guns, body armonr, and night vision goggles, then we're probably secretly giving them some badass shit.  In the end, the rebels will be mostly killed, the govt leaders will be outed... and what, we'll install a puppet?

Obama is the last one on board that train too and delaying has almost certainly made our now inevitable involvement more challenging (i.e. going to cost more and be less successful).   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 11:16:04 AM »
Obama is the last one on board that train too and delaying has almost certainly made our now inevitable involvement more challenging (i.e. going to cost more and be less successful).   

obama is being criticized for not making this bad decision soon enough.

And being late to the party only means more of the rebels have been killed off.  That's probably one of our goals too - you don't want the govt toppled when there are 100k rebels... you want the govt toppled when there are 10k of them left lol...

They're pretty much all bad guys over there - we're helping them kill each other then maybe installing a bad guy that will play ball with us better than the last one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 02:58:41 PM »

obama is being criticized for not making this bad decision soon enough.

And being late to the party only means more of the rebels have been killed off.  That's probably one of our goals too - you don't want the govt toppled when there are 100k rebels... you want the govt toppled when there are 10k of them left lol...

They're pretty much all bad guys over there - we're helping them kill each other then maybe installing a bad guy that will play ball with us better than the last one.

Obama is the idiot who originally drew the line

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 08:31:38 AM »

To be fair the donkey has taken over soo..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 04:06:23 PM »
Skip to comments.

Putin: Syrian Rebels Are Cannibals; Don't Arm Them
Arutz Sheva ^ | 17/6/13 | Elad Benari
Posted on June 16, 2013 6:27:35 PM EDT by Eleutheria5

The Syrian rebels are “cannibals” and should not be given arms, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday.

"I think you will not deny that one does not really need to support the people who not only kill their enemies, but open up their bodies, eat their intestines, in front of the public and cameras," Putin said at a joint press conference in London with British Prime Minister David Cameron.

Putin was referring to video footage posted on the Internet last month of a rebel fighter eating the heart of a government soldier.

"Is it them who you want to supply with weapons?" he said, adding that this behavior does not correspond with international humanitarian norms.

Putin’s comments mark the first time that he has publicly responded to a decision by the United States last week to provide arms for the rebels fighting to oust Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad. Russia is an open supporter of Assad and has indicated that it plans to provide him with advanced missile systems.

The U.S. government announced on Thursday that the Syrian army used chemical weapons against rebel forces on multiple occasions, adding that America will increase the “scope and scale” of its assistance to rebels in Syria in response.

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 04:28:40 PM »
I think Obama would arm zombies if Mccain told him to.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 06:02:02 PM »
No one cares about Romney or McCain, you fucking c*nt. This is about the man in the white house calling the shots right now, you pathetic drone. The man you voted for.

It's fucking embarrassing watching you try to rationalize and deflect this. Twat.

You truly are incapable of criticizing Obama or talking about him from a mutually exclusive viewpoint. Pathetic.

please reflect on this statement my friend....you are calling yourself out

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 06:04:55 PM »
Obama is the idiot who originally drew the line

you know whats weird about you???.....its's that you never take a position on anything having to do with policy....you wait to see what Obama does then you criticize him for it....you are the worse self-described "patriot" I have ever seen

you're so afraid that if you take a position beforehand that Obama will then in turn do what you have proposed then you would have nothing to criticize......

JESUS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 06:06:52 PM »
you know whats weird about you???.....its's that you never take a position on anything having to do with policy....you wait to see what Obama does then you criticize him for it....you are the worse self-described "patriot" I have ever seen

you're so afraid that if you take a position beforehand that Obama will then in turn do what you have proposed then you would have nothing to criticize......

JESUS

Obama and rubio and mccain et al need to but out of this civil war

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 05:31:56 PM »

Last on board my ass.  Even with the SFR vote, there's still plenty of division in the Congress and plenty who don't want to arm these douchebags.

He backed himself into a corner.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 05:59:06 PM »

Last on board my ass.  Even with the SFR vote, there's still plenty of division in the Congress and plenty who don't want to arm these douchebags.

He backed himself into a corner.

such as ?

certainly no shortage of prominent Repubs who have been championing this

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2013, 07:03:25 PM »
Lynch, Paul, Udall, Murphy.  Hell even Corker - flip flop - so it's one of those even though he's pushing it NOW...gotta wonder what he'll do with the actual vote.

I sure haven't heard what I would consider strong support from Reid or Boehner.  Maybe, but I ain't heard it.

Hell yes there's prominent lawmakers pushing this shit.  And it's pathetic.  Haven't we learned a fucking thing?

Do you realize they are pushing for or should we say trying to force a 'democratic' system over there?

Barry can press equally hard to stay the fuck out.

Grow some balls.  Show some leadership.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »
Lynch, Paul, Udall, Murphy.  Hell even Corker - flip flop - so it's one of those even though he's pushing it NOW...gotta wonder what he'll do with the actual vote.

I sure haven't heard what I would consider strong support from Reid or Boehner.  Maybe, but I ain't heard it.

Hell yes there's prominent lawmakers pushing this shit.  And it's pathetic.  Haven't we learned a fucking thing?

Do you realize they are pushing for or should we say trying to force a 'democratic' system over there?

Barry can press equally hard to stay the fuck out.

Grow some balls.  Show some leadership.

Maybe he actually wants to get involved and just used the "red line" as his excuse so that he could say he wasn't caving to pressure by Republicans.

I think this is a "no win" situation for him (and us).   If we stay out we look like shit and if we get involved then everything becomes our fault

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 07:42:03 PM »
Maybe he actually wants to get involved and just used the "red line" as his excuse so that he could say he wasn't caving to pressure by Republicans.

I think this is a "no win" situation for him (and us).   If we stay out we look like shit and if we get involved then everything becomes our fault

How is it a no win for us? 80% of Americans want us to stay out.

He put himself into this position by making the red line comment. All he had to do was stay quiet and he wouldn't be forced to act now.

And for what it's worth, the UN initially reported that it was the REBELS who used the Sarin and the US rejected that claim. Obama's been itching to get involved in this beyond secretly shipping Al-Qaeda weapons for a while now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2013, 07:48:12 PM »
How is it a no win for us? 80% of Americans want us to stay out.

He put himself into this position by making the red line comment. All he had to do was stay quiet and he wouldn't be forced to act now.

And for what it's worth, the UN initially reported that it was the REBELS who used the Sarin and the US rejected that claim. Obama's been itching to get involved in this beyond secretly shipping Al-Qaeda weapons for a while now.

please post link for your 80% claim and then explain why that matters (try to keep in mind the 90% support for background checks for guns when you answer)

please also post link to claim about rebels using Sarin (which I think is very interesting if true - I have not heard this before)

it's a "no win" because if we sit out we'll be criticized for doing nothing while this guy slaughters his own citizens (whether it's fair or not) and if we get involved then we're going to get painted as being responsible for anything that happens

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 07:58:31 PM »
please post link for your 80% claim and then explain why that matters (try to keep in mind the 90% support for background checks for guns when you answer)

please also post link to claim about rebels using Sarin (which I think is very interesting if true - I have not heard this before)

it's a "no win" because if we sit out we'll be criticized for doing nothing while this guy slaughters his own citizens (whether it's fair or not) and if we get involved then we're going to get painted as being responsible for anything that happens

So what you're saying is that polls don't matter. Thanks for proving my point on the background check issue, dipshit. As for the poll, go find it yourself, you lazy fuck.

But the horror!!!!!! We'll be criticized for sitting it out while he slaughters his own citizens. Oh no!!!!! You apparently think America is the world police.  ::)

Saddam Hussein slaughtered his own citizens, too. Thanks for admitting that you supported George W Bush's invasion of Iraq, also.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 08:01:26 PM »
So what you're saying is that polls don't matter. Thanks for proving my point on the background check issue, dipshit. As for the poll, go find it yourself, you lazy fuck.

But the horror!!!!!! We'll be criticized for sitting it out while he slaughters his own citizens. Oh no!!!!! You apparently think America is the world police.  ::)

Saddam Hussein slaughtered his own citizens, too. Thanks for admitting that you supported George W Bush's invasion of Iraq, also.

I'm amazed that you were able to do one single post without engaging in a personal attack

that's got to be a record for you

post your links or I'm done wasting my time with you

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 08:13:54 PM »
I'm amazed that you were able to do one single post without engaging in a personal attack

that's got to be a record for you

post your links or I'm done wasting my time with you

I couldn't care less. Get the fuck out of my thread then. You continue to be under the impression that I (or anyone else, for that matter) give a fuck about your opinion on here.

Protip: no one does.