Author Topic: Time for Liberals to ADMIT - Obama is worse than W  (Read 1487 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Time for Liberals to ADMIT - Obama is worse than W
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »
I can't admit that quite yet.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 12:54:19 PM »
...or is it that the fascist agenda is strengthening quite on schedule?  Isn't that a more accurate way of looking at it?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 12:58:32 PM »
I can't admit that quite yet.

I can't admit it either... It's definitely getting close though.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 01:03:01 PM »
I can't admit it either... It's definitely getting close though.

If anything, Obama is only continuing the same bush bullshit. It doesn't make bush look any better. Obama took the policy and intelligence apparatus created in the bush era and didnt change a thing. Shame on him.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 01:05:16 PM »
Obama rode to office on a pledge of CHANGE and expanded and cemented into stone the very worst of the W years while at the same time corrupting the entire media and Democrat party into going along with it. 

That's makes him worse. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 01:07:45 PM »
Obama rode to office on a pledge of CHANGE and expanded and cemented into stone the very worst of the W years while at the same time corrupting the entire media and Democrat party into going along with it. 

That's makes him worse. 

While I'm not sure it makes him worse, it certainly makes him a hypocrite and liar.   Everything else you said is spot on.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 01:08:57 PM »
Media has been on board for quite some time.  Media gave a full pass to the outrageous shit that took place during the Bush years.

uuummm  - the media attacked W 24/7 remember?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 01:15:37 PM »
uuummm  - the media attacked W 24/7 remember?

The liberal media did later in the war. During the initial run up to war and a couple years after, the media in general gave Bush a pass on the iraq war based on a foolish sense of patriotic duty. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 01:33:16 PM »
I absolutely disagree that media accomplished their supposed mission during the Bush years.  Absolutely, positively, and strenuously disagree.  Look at the stories that appeared within a week or so after 911, and tell me why the most damning stories weren't pursued.  Tell me, because it is an OUTRAGE.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and others should have been hounded mercilessly until proper reckoning took place.  They should have been removed from office upon refusal to adequately explain, and it should have resulted from an endless grilling by the very media that certain pinheads dare refer to as 'liberal'.

So don't tell me that media isn't on board with this con.  Obama is GWB II, and we're only seeing the game advancing and developing.  Time to get with it, Chris.

Like what?  What story was suppressed you think did not get out there that was not in looney tune ville? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 02:01:01 PM »
They're the same.  Bush was just way better at hiding shit.  Obama is prez in the whistleblower era haha. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 02:02:22 PM »
I would recommend to any person, to look through archived news reports in the 5 days or so following 911.  There are stories that will make you flip.

Don't mistake gross incompetence for a CT

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 02:03:14 PM »
Don't mistake gross incompetence for a CT

So why isn't it simply gross incompetence now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 02:06:41 PM »
So why isn't it simply gross incompetence now?

Who said its not?  I think Obama is grossly incompetent in everything he does due to his radical and insane belief system that does not allow him to see reality for what it is. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2013, 02:13:35 PM »
So by "gross incompetence", you mean to refer to Rumsfeld?

Sure.   The the govt was grossly incompetent under W as well between the FBI ignoring the pilot school guy, the fake visa applications, the people already on the list, etc. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 02:25:41 PM »

That's makes him worse. 

Yeah.  I agree. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 10:14:30 AM »

That's makes him worse. 

shut up already. Bush fucking tanked the economy, losing crazy amounts of jobs, Obama has it going in the other direction with the stock market soaring, house are coming back up I price etc. To compare them is to be an idiot.

Obstensibly the worst congress in history.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 01:03:42 PM »
shut up already. Bush fucking tanked the economy, losing crazy amounts of jobs, Obama has it going in the other direction with the stock market soaring, house are coming back up I price etc. To compare them is to be an idiot.

Take your own advice. You're crediting Bush with tanking the economy, even though the tanking occured when the DEMS ran Congress.

Yet, you want to credit with Obama having it "going in the other direction", even though whatever that other direction is only happened when the Dems lost the House.

If this is the "worst" Congress in history, the Dems share equal blame because they run the Senate. And, we've already seen what happens when they run both halves of Congress, under Obama.

Ironicially enough, all the people Obama was supposed to help, that voted for him, ARE BEING CRUCIFIED by his very policies (blacks, Latinos, young people, women). Check the unemployment rates on those.

Half of college grads can't get jobs in their field. Black unemployment is at highs not seen in decades. And, thanks to the garbage ObamaCare, people of all stripes are getting laid off or their hours reduced, left and right.

And, if that weren't bad enough, the very imbeciles that gave us this swill (ObamaCare) are BREAKING THEIR NECKS to exempt themselves from it: Congressman, senators, public-sector unions, etc.).

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2013, 01:46:19 PM »

Actually, Bill Clinton tanked the economy, not Bush.  And Obama is now building up the same mess as Bill Clinton.

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis

Bill Clinton
"President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and financial deregulation, which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of recent years. Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation. He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods. It is the subject of heated political and scholarly debate whether any of these moves are to blame for our troubles, but they certainly played a role in creating a permissive lending environment."
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

George W. Bush
"From the start, Bush embraced a governing philosophy of deregulation. That trickled down to federal oversight agencies, which in turn eased off on banks and mortgage brokers. Bush did push early on for tighter controls over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but he failed to move Congress. After the Enron scandal, Bush backed and signed the aggressively regulatory Sarbanes-Oxley Act. But SEC head William Donaldson tried to boost regulation of mutual and hedge funds, he was blocked by Bush's advisers at the White House as well as other powerful Republicans and quit. Plus, let's face it, the meltdown happened on Bush's watch."
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877320,00.html

Immediately after Bush took office in 2001, there was a recession.  Was this Bush's fault?  No, it was Clinton's fault.  Clinton left Bush a huge mess.

Clinton made it possible for derivative swaps to get out of control.  When warned that this would soon destroy the economy, Clinton ignored the warnings.  Now Obama is doing the same.  Recessions are only going to get worse and more frequent.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 12:39:11 PM »
Actually, Bill Clinton tanked the economy, not Bush.  And Obama is now building up the same mess as Bill Clinton.

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis

Bill Clinton
"President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and financial deregulation, which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of recent years. Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation. He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods. It is the subject of heated political and scholarly debate whether any of these moves are to blame for our troubles, but they certainly played a role in creating a permissive lending environment."
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

George W. Bush
"From the start, Bush embraced a governing philosophy of deregulation. That trickled down to federal oversight agencies, which in turn eased off on banks and mortgage brokers. Bush did push early on for tighter controls over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but he failed to move Congress. After the Enron scandal, Bush backed and signed the aggressively regulatory Sarbanes-Oxley Act. But SEC head William Donaldson tried to boost regulation of mutual and hedge funds, he was blocked by Bush's advisers at the White House as well as other powerful Republicans and quit. Plus, let's face it, the meltdown happened on Bush's watch."
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877320,00.html

Immediately after Bush took office in 2001, there was a recession.  Was this Bush's fault?  No, it was Clinton's fault.  Clinton left Bush a huge mess.

Clinton made it possible for derivative swaps to get out of control.  When warned that this would soon destroy the economy, Clinton ignored the warnings.  Now Obama is doing the same.  Recessions are only going to get worse and more frequent.

no one wants to hear this shit.  all they want is their nice, neat little world where Democrats wear capes and fly around saving people while Republicans sit in their lairs planning their next attack.  real world stuff like the statement that you just paid doesn't appeal to voters anymore.  the elctions have become a circus act.  nothing more.  i'm honestly ashamed at myself for participating last year.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2013, 01:12:47 PM »

you're being lied to.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2013, 02:00:47 PM »
I don't see how anyone could have EVER denied it. To think that people are "close" to admitting it is a scary thought. Obama was a disaster even before he was "elected".

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2013, 08:41:00 AM »
It doesn't matter if they admit it. It is a fact that Obama is worse than W. Even Carter is looking like gold compared to that turd.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2013, 11:05:09 AM »
Jack... If you are seriously trying to say Bush got some kind of pass from the media during his years, you are touched in the head. No president ever has gotten more of a pass then Obama... Including pre election vetting.

Necrosis.... Just lolz. People who can't see how they were lied too and manipulated by the Democrat party yet, absolutely never will. It's sad and pathetic. If Bush got caught doing half this shit we would have had riots. Now we get excuses.
$