Author Topic: kobe says he is going to win at least two more titles  (Read 6884 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: kobe says he is going to win at least two more titles
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 08:32:40 PM »
Kobe will be on a sharp decline from here on end, if he is so sure he will be so great he must be on PED's.

Im sure its a wrap for kobe, who will his teammates be? they all hate him, the thing with kobe is his at home bored of his wife and watching jordan films/tape winning championship after championship, his really NEEDS this, its his vision but it wont translate in real life, that injury is not going to make him better.

he will be 35 next year, his a young 35, but his done heaps of mileage on his legs, to much wear and tear.

he did play better then expected this season but the players are younger and stronger and his getting older and that injury will slow him down. no chance will he win another 2, no way.
his painkillers are affecting his thinking.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 08:36:38 PM »
do you agree with dennis rodman, that lebron james would have been an average player in the 80s and 90s

No, rodman LOL why would any take anything he says seriously his a class act clown. he just said that to be in the media, i think lebron would of done very well in any era, no one has had his body and is as athletic as him to contain him.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2013, 08:42:30 PM »
Kobe can have his two if he signs with the Spurs!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2013, 08:45:47 PM »
their saying there could be a deal in the works to trade dwight howard to the clippers for blake griffin and another player, maybe caron butler

I doubt it, Kobe lost a step before this injury I don't see him winning anymore rings even if he is able to rehab it. I could see the lakers throwing crazy money at lebron, his contracts almost up with Miami and building around him. LA always has a super star and he'd be perfect for LA and the fans for the next 10 years

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2013, 09:27:58 PM »
D'Antoni and Jim Buss need to go so LA can get back on top.  Lakers will reload but it's gonna take at least 3 years.  Doubtful that Kobe will still be around then.   I don't doubt that Kobe will return and play at a high level but it's going to be hard for him to stay healthy.  He's not going to be able to carry the team on his back like he has done for so many years. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2013, 10:02:06 PM »
D'Antoni and Jim Buss need to go so LA can get back on top.  Lakers will reload but it's gonna take at least 3 years.  Doubtful that Kobe will still be around then.   I don't doubt that Kobe will return and play at a high level but it's going to be hard for him to stay healthy.  He's not going to be able to carry the team on his back like he has done for so many years. 

mentally he can, physically no way, the NBA season will take a toll on ones body, if his taking PED's then he can probably have 3 great years, i think this coming year is a wrap for him, he needs more talent around him, if he thinks he can play the way he did this year he will snap his achilles again. 34-35 is old in the NBA

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2013, 11:16:37 PM »
no chance will he win another 2, no way.

^

:D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2013, 11:22:47 PM »
no chance will he win another 2, no way.

^

:D

BOOOOOM

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2013, 11:27:33 PM »
 :D ;D

QB

The best NBA poster on our forum!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2013, 01:34:37 AM »
Kobe won't win another title with the Lakers, 2 no way!  He's still got it but getting older and losing by the day. Lakers won't win for a while. He'll they brought him the best PG and best Center and they couldn't do shit. So unless Lebron goes to the Lakers they won't be winning.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2013, 01:54:51 AM »
Kobe won't win another title with the Lakers, 2 no way!  He's still got it but getting older and losing by the day. Lakers won't win for a while. He'll they brought him the best PG and best Center and they couldn't do shit. So unless Lebron goes to the Lakers they won't be winning.

Yeah but that point guard is old as fuck and gets injured every chance he gets

That center I can agree to an extent but overrated as fuck and a pussy! Could have done a lot more if that Chris Paul deal went into fruition

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2013, 02:03:17 AM »
Yeah but that point guard is old as fuck and gets injured every chance he gets

That center I can agree to an extent but overrated as fuck and a pussy! Could have done a lot more if that Chris Paul deal went into fruition

We all know Nash is old, BUT at the time of the trade he was playing some of the best ball in his career. Maybe due to the great athletic trainers in Phoenix. Howard is overrated and I feel he was exposed for what he really is, this year; however he is one of the best centers playing today.

Cp3 would have been good, one of my fav players.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2013, 02:21:24 AM »
Howard is overrated and I feel he was exposed for what he really is, this year; however he is one of the best centers playing today.

Howard is overrated big time, his big and athletic thats all, his very lucky his marketable cause if not he would of being a journeyman, had he been in the league when shaq and alonzo were drafted he would of retired after 2 years.
Hakeem, ewing, david robinson, alonzo and shaq would have made mince meat out of him, Rik smits from the pacers and Vlade divac would own him.
Howard is terrible but lakers gave up one dud for another, bynum is damaged goods now.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2013, 08:43:06 AM »
it's not the first time Kobe has been delusional about anything....

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2013, 09:01:45 AM »
dwight howard cares more about walking around in gay outfits like russel westbrook, wearing fake glasses, and laughing and living trendy, because thats all we saw from him this year in los angeles, i tweeted him many times tellhim him that trendy gay shit dont get it done here in LA

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2013, 09:08:03 AM »
it's very commonly joked about - Kobe's blood treatment in Germany.   He can have young legs, but injuries are injuries. 

he HAS to be gung-ho about coming back... they're paying him 30 mil and the rest of the team 36 million?  LMAO

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2013, 09:10:17 AM »
if kobe wants to come back, he better get dantoni out of there, although thats his godfather, nobody or any of the fans in LA want dantoni here, he is a fucking bum, shaquille oneal has more nba credentials than dantoni, i rather have shaq coach the team than dantoni, IM just sayin.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2013, 09:12:20 AM »
it's very commonly joked about - Kobe's blood treatment in Germany.   He can have young legs, but they're paying him 30 mil and the rest of the team 36 million?  LMAO

Wow  :-\

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2013, 10:10:55 AM »
Kyrie Irving = the new Kobe

He's gonna go to LA or Miami. you heard it here

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2013, 10:17:37 AM »
their saying there could be a deal in the works to trade dwight howard to the clippers for blake griffin and another player, maybe caron butler

he is a free agent, why the fuck would they do that in a sign and trade? one of the best young PF's and legit starter for a unrestricted free agent?

Also, deandre just got a big contract, he can't play PF and Dwight and him would be brutal offensively, taking up the same space.

Just stupid, your stupid fat head.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2013, 10:18:33 AM »
blake griffin isn't leaving the Clips. no way in hell

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2013, 12:56:22 PM »
dwight howard cares more about walking around in gay outfits like russel westbrook, wearing fake glasses, and laughing and living trendy, because thats all we saw from him this year in los angeles, i tweeted him many times tellhim him that trendy gay shit dont get it done here in LA

yes because what a mean wears is a clear indication of his ability to help his team win titles... ::)

getbig or getgot

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2013, 07:35:39 PM »

yes because what a mean wears is a clear indication of his ability to help his team win titles... ::)

They dress like fucking clowns.  You never saw Jordan, Magic, Dr J, Bird, Isiah and the great old school players do this. There are no trend setters in the NBA, just trend chasers now.  Spurs do REAL basketball fans a favor and beat the Heat.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2013, 07:55:42 PM »
  jordan would not be caught dead dressing like these homos today

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2013, 08:02:10 PM »
  jordan would not be caught dead dressing like these homos today

the stuff they wear today is poison to my eyes, wade is in his 30's dressing like a fag, the thing is they are not trendy, they do it for attention, russell westbrook is a great player but the way he dresses and cries for attention i hope he blows his knee.