Author Topic: Gynecomastia  (Read 7260 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Gynecomastia
« on: June 15, 2013, 12:39:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure most of us or at least half have it or had it. And it's pretty noticeable when you're really lean. Whether you've used certain supplements or just got it through genetics. I have a little bit for some reason in one chest, which is not too common. I do know since it's considered to be cosmetic surgery there's barely any insurances that covers it. If i'm not mistaken I believe it cost between $5k-$10k. Has anybody had it done or considered it.

-Discuss
#

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Gynecomastia
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 01:26:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure most of us or at least half have it or had it. And it's pretty noticeable when you're really lean. Whether you've used certain supplements or just got it through genetics. I have a little bit for some reason in one chest, which is not too common. I do know since it's considered to be cosmetic surgery there's barely any insurances that covers it. If i'm not mistaken I believe it cost between $5k-$10k. Has anybody had it done or considered it.

-Discuss

This is going to piss TA off, but I had it when I was younger.  I quit eating dairy when I was like 15 and it's completely gone.  They make good dairy free butter, almond milk, etc...

I have zero gyno ever since going dairy free.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 01:42:40 PM »
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 01:44:17 PM »
A

ukjeff

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 01:44:50 PM »
another question is having entire gland removed
This.
Don't waste money on any other OP.
If you have the gland removed it can never come back.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 01:52:06 PM »
This.
Don't waste money on any other OP.
If you have the gland removed it can never come back.

No such thing, part of the gland always has to be left in or your nipple will invert.

ukjeff

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 01:52:55 PM »
No such thing, part of the gland always has to be left in or your nipple will invert.
Wrong.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 02:46:14 PM »
I got the surgery done and it cost me like 5300 dollars. I went to a professional who has done it before over 200 times in his career.

The first guy I went to for consultation told me he had done it 5 or 6 times so this was a no brainer, go with the experienced one. This guy does breast implants all day long and he does all kinds of cosmetic surgeries.

I don't use anything at all to fight gyno and have been on heavy aas off and on since and there is no signs of it's return at all.

I had the glands removed. Some people say it can come back and some people say it can not, I agree with UKJEFF and I too think if it was done properly it will not go back. I mean if 1500mg of test has not done anything to me then I think I stand by this claim.

ukjeff

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 02:47:57 PM »
I agree with UKJEFF and I too think if it was done properly it will not go back.
Yep, if the gland is removed and you get fat again you will get inverted nipples because you do not get fat behind the nipple, theres nothing for the fact to adhere to.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 02:54:43 PM »

Yep.  If you have a moderate to severe case and take out the gland... there is nothing left under it but loose skin and the nipple will have a 80% chance of inverting.

I don't know where you guys are going to pay those kind of prices (high) but here it should never be anymore than $5k.  I know because my gf's father is one of the most sought after PS in South Florida.  He has people coming all over the world to visit him.  He would never take out the gland.  He will sever all blood flow to it so that there is no chance of it returning.  He uses Vaser technology that liquefies the fat and hard tissue before sucking it out.  The incision is about 1/8th of an inch and is over in the crease of your arm pit. 

Also, a good plastic surgeon can easily get your insurance to pay for it.  Claiming that it exists since puberty and now has grown bigger in the last year and is extremely painful.    You would be looking at 1k in costs after the insurance picks up. 

He sees a vast majority of BBers and physique models coming in for this and for having Vaser abdominal sculpting done.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 02:58:13 PM »
Also, the recovery process is not like it used to be with Vaser because of the small incision.  You have it done Monday morning at 8, you are ok to go back to work Tuesday morning.  (most jobs that is, anything requiring labor isn't).  You have to wear a compression vest for 1-3 weeks depending on your recovery process.  (Doc will see you about 72 hours post surgery and then in another week to monitor.)

The process of using drainage plugs is being phased out now as well.  So no leaks for some people. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 03:22:05 PM »
Yep.  If you have a moderate to severe case and take out the gland... there is nothing left under it but loose skin and the nipple will have a 80% chance of inverting.

I don't know where you guys are going to pay those kind of prices (high) but here it should never be anymore than $5k.  I know because my gf's father is one of the most sought after PS in South Florida.  He has people coming all over the world to visit him.  He would never take out the gland.  He will sever all blood flow to it so that there is no chance of it returning.  He uses Vaser technology that liquefies the fat and hard tissue before sucking it out.  The incision is about 1/8th of an inch and is over in the crease of your arm pit. 

Also, a good plastic surgeon can easily get your insurance to pay for it.  Claiming that it exists since puberty and now has grown bigger in the last year and is extremely painful.    You would be looking at 1k in costs after the insurance picks up. 

He sees a vast majority of BBers and physique models coming in for this and for having Vaser abdominal sculpting done.

I read all about that and I heard nothing but complains and every surgeons recommenced against this process. Fucking with the blood flow in that way can cause issues and it takes all the feeling away from that region, I know a bodybuilder who did that and regrets it.

The best possible way is to remove the glands. My incision was very small like a quarter inch, if that. I had no inversion of my nipples, none at all and I have all the feeling in that area. Best 5000 dollars I ever spent.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 03:34:44 PM »
I had it removed, one side only.  Small but painful lump. Got if from taking, (don't laugh) Tren Extreme a few years ago.  I know of 2 other guys who got it from that stuff too. Anyway, the one morning of surgery cost pennies under 10K.  I paid my deductable, which end up costing me $2500.  No one would ever notice, the scar is very small.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 04:14:52 PM »
I'm fairly sure some gland needs to be left ,or the nipple will get no blood supply and nipple necrosis will occur,and it will essentially die and rot.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 04:21:43 PM »
Yep, if the gland is removed and you get fat again you will get inverted nipples because you do not get fat behind the nipple, theres nothing for the fact to adhere to.

Kind of like Golias is starting to show here, not fat gain behind nipple but everywhere else

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 04:45:43 PM »
that tranny banger looks like SHIT^^^^^^^^

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 08:16:51 PM »
Kind of like Golias is starting to show here, not fat gain behind nipple but everywhere else

dude looks 1000x better,,his gyno was horrible ,,minute he touched the bottle off test from dealers hand they started to swell,,,

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 08:52:41 PM »

Damn, Nicholas Cage has been going at it pretty hard...Totally offseason

meathead23

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 05:00:41 PM »
I'm currently consulting with a surgeon to remove my gyno.. He's made mention of the fact he'll be removing the fat under the nipple however he hasn't made mention of the gland?? Should I remove the gland? If so, what is this gland called?
Team Anders Behring

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 05:30:07 PM »
  galeniko makes great info posts

meathead23

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 05:40:14 PM »
fuck me, when he opens you up, he will see the difference between fat and gland.they look absolutely different lol.

haha i asked my doc if he can remove bitfat that always goes last for me,on lower chest,he said nah only the gland.

im no doc but ive looked into the opening during op, and you can tell the difference.

you sure the guys a doc?haha

seriously tell him you mean the hardened tissue behind the nipple, damn im not sur eif youre trolling, this is hillarious.
if hes going to remove fat along with that, do it, you spare loads of money.

Thanks for your reply.. Is there a name for this gland?
Team Anders Behring

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 05:46:21 PM »
Thanks for your reply.. Is there a name for this gland?
Mammary gland

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 07:35:34 PM »
my doctor said if you just leave it alone over time it can disappear and go away, I didnt believe him, in 2007 I got down to 225, and it went away

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 07:40:15 PM »
my doctor said if you just leave it alone over time it can disappear and go away, I didnt believe him, in 2007 I got down to 225, and it went away
man u seen it all,,,

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 07:54:51 PM »
Real gyno does not just go away.

W real gyno you
Must remove the gland, period. Hth