Author Topic: 2013 NPC Junior Nationals - Results  (Read 9085 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
2013 NPC Junior Nationals - Results
« on: June 16, 2013, 02:16:10 AM »
http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2013/npc_junior_nationals/
Kasia Topor, Women's bodybuilding overall-winner
Allen Richards, Men's bodybuilding overall-winner

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: 2013 NPC Junior Nationals - Results
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 08:28:10 AM »
and these 2 fine specimines are going to be pro's????  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 08:31:38 AM »
I like his purple noodle pouch.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 08:34:00 AM »
USA is churning out 100's of no mark pro's, ive said it many times, how do you lot get so many pro cards, non of these would stand a chance getting top 3 even at a british or euro show

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 08:43:39 PM »
Allen Richards, Men's bodybuilding overall-winner

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 08:45:34 PM »
Yasmin Ali, Bikini overall-winner

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 08:48:27 PM »
Jeff Seid, MEN'S PHYSIQUE overall-winner

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 08:56:12 PM »
Jeff Seid, MEN'S PHYSIQUE overall-winner

Not that he looks bad but something isn't right with this category cause to me it looks like they're practically giving away pro cards.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 10:05:30 PM »
Not that he looks bad but something isn't right with this category cause to me it looks like they're practically giving away pro cards.

FUCK YOU >:(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 02:04:39 AM »

X2
Dude is in good shape, but he isn't that special.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 02:27:38 AM »
USA is churning out 100's of no mark pro's, ive said it many times, how do you lot get so many pro cards, non of these would stand a chance getting top 3 even at a british or euro show
What are you on about bro?   ???  What pro, who???  the guy does not get a pro card at this show. The Usa'a and the Nationals, that's it, oh and the North America's that are shared with Canadians, not the JR nationals.

And besides the US is the third most populated country in the world and it has 5 times the number of bodybuilders as the the countries that are more populated. Come on, saying they give away too many pro cards is ludicris, they give out so many cause the pro qualifier's shows have literally one thousand competitors, of course they have to give out lots of pro cards compared to the England nationals that probably brings in 150 competitors.

It's all relative

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 02:54:28 AM »
X2
Dude is in good shape, but he isn't that special.

fuck you as well >:(

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 03:25:57 AM »
fuck you as well >:(

I can take that from you, mr tulip :D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2013, 03:52:53 AM »

American BB has become shit, let's face it OTH.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 04:03:50 AM »

American BB has become shit, let's face it OTH.
YES you are right in terms of how the physiques look but in terms of how the IFBB judges judge, well the US guys win more pro shows then the rest of the world combined so we can not say they give away to many pro cards when the US pros are crushing the ifbb pros from the rest of the world in IFBB pro shows.

You see what I am saying, I personally like the EURO look a hell of a lot better then these bloated bellies and synthol physiques you see in the US but based on the IFBB judging criteria and how they judge shows they certainly are not giving the US guys to many pro cards cause they are winning.

Top 5 Olympians from last year are US guys,

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2013, 04:29:22 AM »
YES you are right in terms of how the physiques look but in terms of how the IFBB judges judge, well the US guys win more pro shows then the rest of the world combined so we can not say they give away to many pro cards when the US pros are crushing the ifbb pros from the rest of the world in IFBB pro shows.

You see what I am saying, I personally like the EURO look a hell of a lot better then these bloated bellies and synthol physiques you see in the US but based on the IFBB judging criteria and how they judge shows they certainly are not giving the US guys to many pro cards cause they are winning.

Top 5 Olympians from last year are US guys,

My good friend Vadim predicted that in few years Arab will win Olympia. Now that Ramy has crushed NY pro I think his prediction might turn out to be true. If he was correct then Ramy is just first among many to come.

Vadim claimed that Arabs have tons of money and unlimited resources, drugs are legal and easily attainable there. The moment some arab sheik decides that he wants his "boy" win Mr Olympia americans stand no chance. They have unlimited money for all the GH and drugs in the world and they can dedicate their lifes 100% to bodybuilding, without all these bullshit seminars, guest posings and so on.  

You know, America is rich and bodybuilding industry is big there but let's face it, any supplement company is a joke compared to what sheiks have.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 04:35:11 AM »
My good friend Vadim predicted that in few years Arab will win Olympia. Now that Ramy has crushed NY pro I think his prediction might turn out to be true. If he was correct then Ramy is just first among many to come.

Vadim claimed that Arabs have tons of money and unlimited resources, drugs are legal and easily attainable there. The moment some arab sheik decides that he wants his "boy" win Mr Olympia americans stand no chance. They have unlimited money for all the GH and drugs in the world and they can dedicate their lifes 100% to bodybuilding, without all these bullshit seminars, guest posings and so on. 
Ramy will win the Olympia, I would put 5000 dollars on it with anyone willing to bet, not this year but he will take it eventually, he is that good.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 04:36:27 AM »
Ramy will win the Olympia, I would put 5000 dollars on it with anyone willing to bet, not this year but he will take it eventually, he is that good.

And when Arabs see that one of them won most prestigous bodybuilding show on earth they might wanna invade ifbb ranks. You know, every shake will want to have his own mr olympia :DDD

You know, there are schmoes out there as well. Only that arab schmoes have 1 billion dollar budget :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2013, 04:48:41 AM »
And when Arabs see that one of them won most prestigous bodybuilding show on earth they might wanna invade ifbb ranks. You know, every shake will want to have his own mr olympia :DDD

You know, there are schmoes out there as well. Only that arab schmoes have 1 billion dollar budget :D
lmao

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 06:41:00 AM »
The Jr Nationals isn't a pro qualifier for the men bodybuilding so he isn't a pro.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 07:17:26 AM »
FUCK YOU >:(

Why so angry?

I know he's not your boyfriend being that he's way out of your league.  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2013, 07:20:28 AM »
Why so angry?

I know he's not your boyfriend being that he's way out of your league.  ;D

but i think that i could impress him with my bench ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2013, 09:55:08 AM »
Carly Lobato, Fitness overall-winner

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2013, 11:46:32 AM »
What are you on about bro?   ???  What pro, who???  the guy does not get a pro card at this show. The Usa'a and the Nationals, that's it, oh and the North America's that are shared with Canadians, not the JR nationals.

And besides the US is the third most populated country in the world and it has 5 times the number of bodybuilders as the the countries that are more populated. Come on, saying they give away too many pro cards is ludicris, they give out so many cause the pro qualifier's shows have literally one thousand competitors, of course they have to give out lots of pro cards compared to the England nationals that probably brings in 150 competitors.

It's all relative

ah ok, my mistake.... i thought all the class winners won pro cards at this show, the other shows u mentioned that happens tho, ifbb shows elsewhere only the overall winner gets a pro card, theres been some realy good guys turn up year after year and come away with a class win but no big prize and i guarantee im taking about pro material,,, take a look of this guy for example, light heavy champ for past 2 or 3 yrs

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 12:12:20 PM »

You know, America is rich and bodybuilding industry is big there but let's face it, any supplement company is a joke compared to what sheiks have.
Your good friend Vadim is an idiot. Who doesn't know what he is talking about. Because Samir Bannout already won the Olympia.
And genetics can mean more than the amount of money one puts in, just look at Down Hill.
Vadim is on some good Valium.