Author Topic: Happy Fathers Day Getbiggers  (Read 1735 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Happy Fathers Day Getbiggers
« on: June 16, 2013, 05:52:41 AM »
Don't forget to call your dad today. I wish mine was still around to call. If you are a father,enjoy your day!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Happy Fathers Day Getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 07:07:48 AM »
I will ride my motorcycle today in memory of my dad he gave me it before he died.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 07:10:00 AM »
I will ride my motorcycle today in memory of my dad he gave me it before he died.

That would have to be one emotional ride. Enjoy the ride and the memories.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 07:14:52 AM »
Thank you Getbiggers!

I'm truly sorry for those of you whose fathers are no longer with you.

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 07:56:34 AM »
Happy Father's Day!
Rectum defendere!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 09:23:17 AM »
Yup, miss my dad he's been gone 7 years! Happy Fathers Day!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 09:30:29 AM »
Happy Fathers Day!   My little one decided to celebrate by waking me up at four in the morning.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 09:42:16 AM »
Happy Father's Day Getbiggers.

dustin

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 09:43:44 AM »
I don't normally care for holidays like this but it's important to let your dads know how much you appreciate them. My stepdad got his kidney removed a little while ago and just found out on Friday that the cancer has spread to his lymph nodes, lungs, bladder, etc... will definitely be sure to celebrate Father's Day today.

No matter how strong they are, their life can be taken just as easily and quickly as anyone elses. Happy Father's Day.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 09:46:33 AM »
I wonder if columbo calls arnold to wish him a happy fathers day...

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 11:00:02 AM »
Happy Fathers Day!   My little one decided to celebrate by waking me up at four in the morning.

Impossible to get upset in that situation. Too funny.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 11:02:45 AM »
I don't normally care for holidays like this but it's important to let your dads know how much you appreciate them. My stepdad got his kidney removed a little while ago and just found out on Friday that the cancer has spread to his lymph nodes, lungs, bladder, etc... will definitely be sure to celebrate Father's Day today.

No matter how strong they are, their life can be taken just as easily and quickly as anyone elses. Happy Father's Day.

Dustin, hopefully he eats the hell out of that cancer. Men from that era and before are tough as hell. Enjoy your time with him.

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 11:51:18 AM »
Happy Father's Day

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 12:09:14 PM »
Thank you!  I miss my daughter who is married and lives in another state.  If you have kids relish all of it because it flies!  Sadly my dad has Alzheimer's but we still hang out and talk about his days growing up in Italy and his Navy service.

To all the getbig dad's enjoy the day!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 12:18:29 PM »
Nice that you guys have good relationships with your dads. Not seen or spoken to the old man for, gosh, 8-9 years. He has my number and address when he's ready to get in touch.

And the reason, before anyone asks. Alcohol Abuse. For years and years.

I don't want children one day, but should it happen, I've made a clad-iron promise to myself to be the greatest fucking dad in the history of the world. I'll dedicate myself every single day to be the best possible person for him/her. And I know I'll be good at it. For all my faults, that would NEVER be one.

Anyway, happy Fathers Day to the dads on here  :)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 12:22:46 PM »
Nice that you guys have good relationships with your dads. Not seen or spoken to the old man for, gosh, 8-9 years. He has my number and address when he's ready to get in touch.

I don't want children one day, but should it happen, I've made a clad-iron promise to myself to be the greatest fucking dad in the history of the world. I'll dedicate myself every single day to be the best possible person for him/her. And I know I'll be good at it. For all my faults, that would NEVER be one.

Is that why you lift weights? Fathers and Sons?    Kidding, I never had kids either, but damn i agree that I would try my best to be the best dad in the world...

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 12:30:32 PM »
Is that why you lift weights? Fathers and Sons?    Kidding, I never had kids either, but damn i agree that I would try my best to be the best dad in the world...

;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2013, 12:43:21 PM »
Impossible to get upset in that situation. Too funny.

You're absolutely right.   She smiled at me and said, "hi Daddy" and hugged me.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 12:50:59 PM »
littleanabolic didnt call from hospital

:(

i hope him is ok

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 12:51:42 PM »

Great post right here!
 I hope you make amends before the day comes when you can't.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 01:03:41 PM »

My philosophy was never to punish my children for the sins of my parents.  I had your attitude about fatherhood and it payed me back in unimaginable ways. Great sentiment!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 01:25:29 PM »
Great post right here!

I don't think it would bother me. Well, maybe a little, but more in the sense that I never had a father the way normal people have. I could NEVER tell my dad anything as he'll just belittle me (back then). Or disregard my thoughts/opinions. Looking back, I don't think he even realise he done it. He was like an unthinking robot, acting on impulse without regard on how he came across. Though, I could forgive him all that, but I could never forgive the drink. Maybe some of you guys experienced the same with a member of your family, or perhaps you didn't and seem to think; 'What's the big deal, forgive him already'. To sufficiently detail how it was growing up with a drunk for 18 years isn't something I cannot do in even a million words. Having your pals around while he's in the study, straining your ears to listen for the liqueur cabinet opening, calling ahead when wanting to bring someone home to see what state he's in. Seeing your mom with tears in her eyes, insisting 'nothing is wrong' no matter how many times you ask.

I can mention a thousand other such details, but this isn't what this thread is about. And I cannot be fucked listening to people that never had your experiences grunt at me.

I'm off to pirate some music!

dustin

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 01:35:28 PM »
Dustin, hopefully he eats the hell out of that cancer. Men from that era and before are tough as hell. Enjoy your time with him.

Thanks, man. I'm sure he will. Toughest bastard I've ever met. If my mom tells him to die from cancer, he'll probably end up outliving us out of sheer stubbornness. 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 02:10:27 PM »

damn bro that sucks to hear

my dad had some sort of skin cancer small on his leg , the doc cut it off then it wouldnt heal then they put him on antibiotics then it healed, but i was pleading with my dad about the pitfalls of heme-iron causing this
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 02:21:09 PM »
Great post right here!
This x 10! You don't want to live in regret saying I should have!