Author Topic: Why is glenn beck still on the radio  (Read 725 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Why is glenn beck still on the radio
« on: June 16, 2013, 07:39:03 AM »
dude is always like talking in this voice of being mentally unstable and in crisis mode always flipping into modes of  talking slow and super serious and begging and pleading ect

i thought they fired him then flipping through the radio they brought him back, dude SUCKS

it was kinda interesting a couple years back but it started being always the same thing everyshow
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Why is glenn beck still on the radio
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 07:44:36 AM »
dude is always like talking in this voice of being mentally unstable and in crisis mode always flipping into modes of  talking slow and super serious and begging and pleading ect

i thought they fired him then flipping through the radio they brought him back, dude SUCKS

it was kinda interesting a couple years back but it started being always the same thing everyshow

He OWNS the radio networks...that's why.  He's worth over 100 million
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 07:55:21 AM »
He OWNS the radio networks...that's why.  He's worth over 100 million
oh shit i guess that is why lol damn
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 03:14:48 PM »

He can't be "fired" in the purest sense.

The issue is his being under contract with a company that will broadcast his show and how many stations that company owns.

My guess is that Cumulus radio network decided to drop him on certain stations they own, as they've done with Rush Limbaugh. But, both are on ClearChannel which owns way more stations than Cumulus does. What probably happened is that he got dropped from a Cumulus station in your area. ClearChannel acquired a rival radio station and started airing Beck's show.