Author Topic: xbox one spying on you 24/7 motion senser controls on you at all times  (Read 6852 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
facial recognition technology ect

A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Yeah, not a fan. Imagine getting a fap on the couch and realized that shit just ended up in the N$A's inbox...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yeah, not a fan. Imagine getting a fap on the couch and realized that shit just ended up in the N$A's inbox...

ecactly with all the motion recognition technology they will know your exact daily routine by your daily movements around the house. Now this has criminal mob potential because they will have a log of your routine and some one leaks this information and robs your house or something because they know whats in your house from the kinect and if you are home or not
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
ecactly with all the motion recognition technology they will know your exact daily routine by your daily movements around the house. Now this has criminal mob potential because they will have a log of your routine and some one leaks this information and robs your house or something because they know whats in your house from the kinect and if you are home or not

I fear standard criminals far less than The State.

theredeemer

• Getbig III

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Can't turn it off while playing either. This includes the camera and the mic. I won't be picking one of these up...ever. Sony, I'm comin' home!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Can't turn it off while playing either. This includes the camera and the mic. I won't be picking one of these up...ever. Sony, I'm comin' home!
sony is doing the same thing they just are stupid enough to tell you about it
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

You aren't required to buy whatever the Sony equivalent of a Kinect are you? I didn't even have to bring up conspiracy theories because you and millions of other fans have voiced their outrage over this. If anyone doesn't believe this technology will be used against you, especially after all the shit about PRISM and other programs last week, you are a fool.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I am going back to Atari.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I am going back to Atari.
I think id rather just hang out with some african americans for entertainment from now on just to be on the safe side
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You aren't required to buy whatever the Sony equivalent of a Kinect are you? I didn't even have to bring up conspiracy theories because you and millions of other fans have voiced their outrage over this. If anyone doesn't believe this technology will be used against you, especially after all the shit about PRISM and other programs last week, you are a fool.
wiggs you have ALOT to learn my boy ALOT. I am saying this as a concerned father
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I think id rather just hang out with some african americans for entertainment from now on just to be on the safe side
Probably a good choice.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
At the presentation XBOX seemed to be heavily marketed for it's TV functions and gives the industry a tool to know what you are watching and how you react to it, since the camera even measures pulse they can tell how different commercials effects you and they can sell that information to commercial interests. Microsoft is all about greed and control.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
At the presentation XBOX seemed to be heavily marketed for it's TV functions and gives the industry a tool to know what you are watching and how you react to it, since the camera even measures pulse they can tell how different commercials effects you and they can sell that information to commercial interests. Microsoft is all about greed and control.

Microsoft has actually released the privacy disclosure for the Kinect....

You would be surprised at how little it transmits back to HQ and how shallow the data is i.e. your pulse,facial expressions etc. isn't sent back.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Microsoft has actually released the privacy disclosure for the Kinect....

You would be surprised at how little it transmits back to HQ and how shallow the data is i.e. your pulse,facial expressions etc. isn't sent back.

WHY is any of that data being recorded in the first place then?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
What's funny is that they actually have the gall to put this shit in your house under the guise of a videogame. As release date gets closer, expect xbox to continue to getting destroyed especially on the privacy issues since that's big. This xbox is gonna be so fail for so many reasons.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
Calling it now. People who buy this thing will start getting ads suspiciously similar, or related, to the things in the immediate viewing area of the kinect.

biff

• Getbig IV

sony

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Will not be buying an XBOX because of this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the govt must have an awesome cock shot & duck face database.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
the govt must have an awesome cock shot & duck face database.
Hahah
As long as you provide the Kinect with a healthy teabag every morning, it's rumored to shut off for the day.

Microsoft is off on many things:
Mandated Kinect (should have put the extra funds into a more powerful system and only had a built in mic for voice commands)
DRM (you have to marvel at the Microsoft douches trying to back pedal on this) no consumer benefit
$500 price point isn't great
8gb ram to run all 2 or 3 OS's...seems bad, as I can't see it releasing the ram to run the main game, so 8gb goes to 6gb? Or close
Always connected to the Internet (wtf were they thinking here?  Oh, so it's tougher to run bootleg games...even more sad, is them talking about instant updates on games, cloud power...dumbest reasoning ever.  True cloud power may be around in a few years, but not even close here)
Kinect is horrid.  I own one.  It's so intuitive, it's in a box in my garage.  Always bringing up prompts randomly, etc.  The motion controls are useless, as in low light it can't do anything.  Try speaking over a movie or tv show on voice prompts...good luck.  Just horrid.
When will game companies realize, the reason I play video games, is to NOT move.
N

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
WHY is any of that data being recorded in the first place then?

From what I've read it's the basic usage stuff, some of it you can opt out of completely, kind of like your web browser or any other app you might download.

And to be honest, I'm probably going back to Sony for this next generation, it's just that some of the paranoid hyperbole about this thing is a bit over the top.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
From what I've read it's the basic usage stuff, some of it you can opt out of completely, kind of like your web browser or any other app you might download.

And to be honest, I'm probably going back to Sony for this next generation, it's just that some of the paranoid hyperbole about this thing is a bit over the top.
PS4 for the win.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

tacobender

• Getbig IV
put a piece of tape over the stupid camera  end of thread