Author Topic: what's the best cutting agent, winstrol, anavar, masteron or primobolan  (Read 35025 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i read online these are cutting drugs

so what are the best ones in terms of effectiveness to mildness/safety ratio?

not for me

for fatty

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Those aren't considered "cutting agents" they are either anabolic/androgenic steroids.

Some may harden you up a bit, some may have longer lasting esters...

But, a cutting agent would usually be something along the lines of Ephedrine, Meth, Clen, T-3, T-4, HGH (even though it's a hormone it burns fat quite well) ~

If you are a fat ass and you use those steroids you mentioned, don't expect to get ripped anytime soon.

Diet 90% + "Cutting" agents and some juice to help maintain muscle mass along with plenty of cardio.

Even if your bodyfat levels are in the single digits (which I doubt, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question) all they will do is help repair muscle tissue and spare it during a dieting phase. Some will create a harder look because they don't retain water, others will bloat (for some) like Test. ...

It all depends.

Post up some pics, let's see what's happening. I'm sure *someone* could steer you in the right direction... unless you are hanging out at GNC ~

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
fella is 40 yr manlet with pot belly

claims to diet low carb strict

i observe his workout is very much lacking intensity

but anyway there has got to be some drugs to make this guy lose fat

he tried clen claims it made his heart go crazy

ukjeff

How many dumb fucking threads do you intend starting today?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
http://www.steroid.com/Anavar.php

Anavar may be what wed call a "fat-burning steroid". Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no exercise. In addition, weight gained with var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but youll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing anavar, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If youre regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent. Check this chart out:

Absolute change in total fat mass (A) and trunk fat (B) by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry from baseline to study week 12 (solid bars) and from baseline to study week 24 (open bars) in the placebo (n = 12) and the oxandrolone (n = 20) study groups. Values are means SE. *Significant decrease from baseline, P < 0.001. Significant difference between study groups for change in fat mass from 0 to 12 wk, P < 0.001. (15)(8)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
best cutting agent, diet.

unless one isnt at 6% or lower he wontneed any short ester of antything and wont get there faster withthem either.

under 6%, yeah then maybe.

but in this case tell him to lay down the fork and eat less, rather than wondering about steroids.

this is like a high school dropout trying to plan the next mars mission.
lol

i dont get it either what can be so hard about losing fat

some people struggle with it their whole life

genetic?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
best cutting agent, diet.

unless one isnt at 6% or lower he wontneed any short ester of antything and wont get there faster withthem either.

under 6%, yeah then maybe.

but in this case tell him to lay down the fork and eat less, rather than wondering about steroids.

this is like a high school dropout trying to plan the next mars mission.

LOL gal you have been on a role the last few days. Many skulls have been cracked.   8)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't use steroids and I don't like guys that seek credit for their steroid body. Having said that back in the day 30 plus years ago Anavar was said to have had the biggest ratio of anabolic to androgen of any anabolic steroid. Guys that used Anavar always talked about how mild it was which seemed to contradict the previous sentence. Maybe because it didn't give them them that androgen kick that something like Anadrol 50 gave. Maybe it was because Anavar didn't give them the water retention that others gave that led to big pumps. The company that made Anavar back in the day no longer makes it I believe. The counterfeiters must be making it and who knows what the hell is in it.  

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
i observe his workout is very much lacking intensity

there's your answer

he's gotta train very hard and very consistently and cut his cals

no need for cardio

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I don't use steroids and I don't like guys that seek credit for their steroid body. Having said that back in the day 30 plus years ago Anavar was said to have had the biggest ratio of anabolic to androgen of any anabolic steroid. Guys that used Anavar always talked about how mild it was which seemed to contradict the previous sentence. Maybe because it didn't give them them that androgen kick that something like Anadrol 50 gave. Maybe it was because Anavar didn't give them the water retention that others gave that led to big pumps. The company that made Anavar back in the day no longer makes it I believe. The counterfeiters must be making it and who knows what the hell is in it.  

Real Anavar is still being made. I believe for aids patients. Can't remember off top of my head by who and what the brand name is but it's insanely priced.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
no not genetics, theyre lazy in everything but booze and eating.

its good though, natural selection.they fall out of the atractiveness pool early, leaves more women for me.

also, nature has decent punishment ready for them, diabetes 2, scarred liver or cirrhosis, kidney and heart issues.
its the dieting,makes you never hold back on anything 8)
analwar is for women,its so shit its not even good for newcomer males, analwar can be classified as natural, it does fuck all.

all thoxse highly anabolic steroids, if they dont have androgenic compound to them are basicaly useless.

ok, tren is said to be not so androgenic,neither is eq, but theyre still somewhere around what test is.

Don't agree with that, I think most people that say Anavar is sh1 t probably never do proper Anvar, as I bet most UGL anavar is underdosed or something else. Or perhaps some don't respond well to it(?)

For me anavar is favourite drug for sides/benefits ratio.  i get raw powder and run 100mg per day , my strength always goes through the roof on it, i get more strength gains on 100mg anavar and 500mg test , than i do off of 1500mg test or 1g test 1g decca. The only 'regular' steroid that gives me as good/better strength than var is tren but var has basically zero sides. Only thing anavar kills my sex drive a bit even whilst running test and mast at same time, but still better than all the sides of tren.

Maybe doesn't do much more than give strength gains but training/motivation is much better(for me) when strength is good. i love the stuff.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
i tried anavar, straight from the italian pharmacy back then when they still were made.

how can you even compare them to the much more severe and superior halotestin?

take 20anavar and take 4 halos and compare the two ;D

yeah it got little side effects, that much is true, but i gotten stomach pains anyway, bc they were like 2.5 mg tabs,had to take what 20pieces a day or something.

I did say "regular" steroids , things like halo and cheque drops i consider more PL drugs, i was talking about the more 'regular' BB drugs. how long did you run the var for? even though it has a very short half life , i find it still takes 3-4 weeks till strength starts really going up, but it's unmistakable and significant(for me anyway) . I have very high motivation and am looking forward to training when on var...tren does the same with strength but i generally feel like sh1 t on it and can only tolerate low doses.

bigmc

• Getbig V
i tried anavar, straight from the italian pharmacy back then when they still were made.

how can you even compare them to the much more severe and superior halotestin?

take 20anavar and take 4 halos and compare the two ;D

yeah it got little side effects, that much is true, but i gotten stomach pains anyway, bc they were like 2.5 mg tabs,had to take what 20pieces a day or something.

real anavar at 100mg a day is very effective

you either had shit or didnt take enough
T

EH

• Getbig III
no such nonsense as a "cutting agent".

"cutting" is determined by the shit you put in your mouth.

that being said, out of the drugs you mentioned, i'd always take Masteron.

however, for what you're looking for, Tren would be the obvious choice.

ideally, a combo of tren & masteron..... ALWAYS with testosterone... preferably at 1-2g.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Most of those are going to jack up dht levels, which will make a lean muscle appear harder, but since you hate dht you can only use var from that list.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
ideally, a combo of tren & masteron..... ALWAYS with testosterone... preferably at 1-2g.

Why so much test, I thought the latest trends were to run low test with tren/mast.

EH

• Getbig III
because test works.

it's cheap and it fucking works.

your ONLY GOAL when 'cutting' is to MAINTAIN MUSCLE MASS.

the whole "trend" with the low test/high anabolic nonsense is making suppliers richer, but ain't doing much for your physique... unless you wanna look like an underwear model.

worried about water? use Aromasin.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
because test works.

the whole "trend" with the low test/high anabolic nonsense is making suppliers richer, but ain't doing much for your physique... unless you wanna look like an underwear model.

yeh i told him do 1ml of test

and diet

:-\

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
because test works.

x2...

The only other drug worthy of spending cash on is Tren.

...But even then, test makes you feel great, just control for estrogen, and you'll perform like superman in all aspects of life.

Tren can cause so many sides and makes you incredibly negative and aggressive too. In my book, it's not really worth it. 

I also have to stress that aas takes time to work. They are hormones that signal dna transcription, which takes time to take effect in a quantifiable measure.

Anything you may feel from AAS within a few hours or days is directly related to estrogen, water, mineral, and glycogen retention.

latiuss

• Getbig IV

also, nature has decent punishment ready for them, diabetes 2, scarred liver or cirrhosis, kidney and heart issues.

Nature has the same for bodybuilders and steroid users later on in life .

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
I never use to think about this when I was younger and read threads with questions about fat people wanting to use performance enhancing drugs. A person who is over weight by a decent amount really shouldn't be using steroids for the simple fact that their cholesterol is already very high most likely and if they use steroids most steroids will raise bad cholesterol especially cutting steroids such as winstrol. And even arimadex is bad for you cholesterol profile which is a must for most steroid cycles if not all. And if you add in something like clen which will raise blood pressure even more not counting the raise in blood pressure testosterone and similar substances will give you. You have increased your chance of a heart attack more so than almost any other combination of things you could combine. Also a fat guy does not have the discipline to stay on a clean diet most likely increasing his chances even more of complications. So in the end of it all the best thing some body can do who is not knowledgeable in fitness or nutrition and is over weight is take that money they where going to spend on a steroid cycle and use it to get a nutritionist and personal trainer. It might be expensive but over weight people need structure and help and guidance or they will not get shit done. There problems stem from lack of motivation and lack of knowledge to get in shape. That is the best response I can come up with. But if I had to say a combination of drugs that would cause the least amount of damage to help a person get in shape and shed some fat would probably be a testosterone replacement dosage of test p which will not be pleasant for a first time steroid user to inject that frequently but tough luck. And I would also add in primobolan at a normal dosage so the diet could be restricted without muscle loss. And than for the last month of the 12 week cycle that the two prior substances would be ran through I would add in anavar at a moderate dosage. And just to be a dick but the person on a keto diet ha ha ha. This is all theoretical I am not advising that anyone takes this combination of drugs.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
in this order

nutrition
training
anavar
primobolan
tren acetate

Now go and be awesome

anabolichalo

• Getbig V