Author Topic: what's the best cutting agent, winstrol, anavar, masteron or primobolan  (Read 35071 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
?

Hes saying uglabs do anavar in 50mg tabs brah

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
pretty rare, i found only once... but nevr bought to know if any good... and same with 50mg tbol

latiuss

• Getbig IV
pretty rare, i found only once... but nevr bought to know if any good... and same with 50mg tbol

Duno where your from but in the uk my source stocks about three labs that do anavar in 50mg..two of those do 10mg aswell. Wouldnt say its rare but cant comment on quality. Ive only ever used keifei var though.

bigmc

• Getbig V

Duno where your from but in the uk my source stocks about three labs that do anavar in 50mg..two of those do 10mg aswell. Wouldnt say its rare but cant comment on quality. Ive only ever used keifei var though.

im from the uk and have the same access to 50mg

think they are difiicult to get elsewhere though
T

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
locally in canada 20mg and 10mg are the norm of coures i go with 20mg.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
When i did var i liked it. It had no fake weight ie water and strength was good,recovery etc. Its like  halfway between being natty and being on proper steroids.The thing i noticed to cut me up with no change to diet no extra cardio was hgh and im talking a really low dose of 2 to 4iu daily.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
seems like they sell 15mg tablets and 50mg tablets

what is recommended dose and similar, what is recommended tablet format?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

I hear 50-150mg a day.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I hear 50-150mg a day.
so the 15 mg tablets dont make sense

better take the 50's?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
so the 15 mg tablets dont make sense

better take the 50's?

15s are probably for women. Lotta figure girls take 10-20mgs

bigmc

• Getbig V

a man should take at least 50 and up to 150

if its you take 50
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
a man should take at least 50 and up to 150

if its you take 50
it's for a chubby manlet who cant seem to get ripped

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Would not dump my hard earned money on Anavar. Just load on the cheap stuff, and train hard.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Would not dump my hard earned money on Anavar. Just load on the cheap stuff, and train hard.
me too

fatties always looking for silver bullet

i guess

just shoot a conservative amount of test and hit the gym imho, drop the fork as well

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Those bashing var, have either never tried it or ran it too low of a dose to speak from experience.

100mg stacked with say moderate tbol will yield incredible dry lean gains while inducing fat loss cardio or no cardio. The only steroid I can say that can actually make me lose fat while not even doing cardio. It's proven through human studies to actually do this.

Yes other steroids will give better gains but not gains like var does. Bloat is an illusion of gains... vs the dry gains var will produce.

It's kind of like the guys who say hgh does nothing. Because its expensive

whitewidow

Those bashing var, have either never tried it or ran it too low of a dose to speak from experience.

100mg stacked with say moderate tbol will yield incredible dry lean gains while inducing fat loss cardio or no cardio. The only steroid I can say that can actually make me lose fat while not even doing cardio. It's proven through human studies to actually do this.

Yes other steroids will give better gains but not gains like var does. Bloat is an illusion of gains... vs the dry gains var will produce.

It's kind of like the guys who say hgh does nothing. Because its expensive

I have used Var twice. Once It was a oral solution made by a old UGL lab. It was OK but it was hard to tell since I was using Test, TBol and winstrol as well. The second time I used var I got the 15mg IP china tabs back in 2006 when the real IP was around. I know IP gear does not have a great reputation but those IP/ 15mg red var tabs kicked ass! I ran it solo at the end of a cycle and it was definately some heat! I felt real strong on it and was getting super dry gains. great shit! Never by var in capsules! These UGL labs use creatine monohydrate or Creatine ethyl ester as well as arginine alpha ketoglutarate (AKG) as their cutting agent and they barely put any var in these 50mg caps from what I have been told. Hell they might not have any var in them yet people do get a pump from the creatine ethyl ester and AKG combo they think it is legit var. I would actually avoid buying any oral in a capsule,most likely it will be incorrectly dosed or misslabled product. Always buy var from a well known company that alot of people vouch for. I want to try the Alpha-pharma anavar.

You can get lucky and find some watson/BTG (Oxandrolone) anavar 10mg tabs but anybody who is selling those will want 3-4$ a tab. I think if you can find high grade Turinabol that would be a better choice then buying anavar as Tbol runs alot cheaper and is just as effective.I think var gives you slightly dryer gains then Tbol but not by much.

bigmc

• Getbig V
it's for a chubby manlet who cant seem to get ripped

tell him to stop eating alike a whale

steroids wont help him
T

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
Those aren't considered "cutting agents" they are either anabolic/androgenic steroids.

Some may harden you up a bit, some may have longer lasting esters...

But, a cutting agent would usually be something along the lines of Ephedrine, Meth, Clen, T-3, T-4, HGH (even though it's a hormone it burns fat quite well) ~

If you are a fat ass and you use those steroids you mentioned, don't expect to get ripped anytime soon.

Diet 90% + "Cutting" agents and some juice to help maintain muscle mass along with plenty of cardio.

Even if your bodyfat levels are in the single digits (which I doubt, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question) all they will do is help repair muscle tissue and spare it during a dieting phase. Some will create a harder look because they don't retain water, others will bloat (for some) like Test. .

It all depends.

Post up some pics, let's see what's happening. I'm sure *someone* could steer you in the right direction... unless you are hanging out at GNC ~

Absolutely all true. Hillarious!!!

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
is it true 20mg of anavar is not an effective dose?

if it's real anavar wouldnt it give some result?.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
of course it would give results, its just people expect to become a 300lbs bodybuilder in a month  so when they are 'dissapointed' with not getting those kind of results they say it doesn't do anything ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
of course it would give results, its just people expect to become a 300lbs bodybuilder in a month  so when they are 'dissapointed' with not getting those kind of results they say it doesn't do anything ::)
lol

i read it gives GREAT results at 10mg for women

so i find it hard if not impossible to believe it wouldnt do anything for a man at 20mg

kohl

• Getbig II
First of all get to minus 15% BF only with nutrition and training. Some serious training should get you easily in the 13% zone.

Then, depending of your goal (lean muscular or lean beach body) bring the tren acetate (together with low test prop) or clenbuterol in.

This will get 99% of the gym rats where they want to be.

If you want to go to competition level, that's another story.

Masteron and winstrol are for the advanced, and anavar and primo are weak (although a decent choice for those who want to keep it "safe" and feel well).