Author Topic: building physique while being homeless  (Read 5755 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
building physique while being homeless
« on: June 16, 2013, 12:56:43 PM »
So I one were to shower, brush teeth, wash at the gym. Then eat at churches and places for homeless (would be mostly tuna and fast digesting carbs and soups), and say bum change to buy a few mcdonalds burgers or something like that, houw good of a physique could be built? Lots of walking everywhere would be the cardio. Free food means more money for gear. They even got places now u go into and shoot up (safe needles or something like that), so there's an easy spot to pin.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: building physique while being homeless
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 01:01:58 PM »
please kill yourself

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 01:05:45 PM »
Find a wall and start banging your head.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 01:14:06 PM »
Don't forget those naps under a bridge, or on a park bench.

Remember we grow in our sleep.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 01:14:57 PM »
At 10:30 am, McDonald's throws out it breakfasts...which means you can get free breakfast sandwiches/platters. Right before they throw it out. As bum, all you have to do is ask. So, you can get at least one free hot meal a day. Workouts would consist of bodyweight exercises. If there is a park nearby with dip and pull up bars, you are set. And a lot of walking. So, I guess you could have a decent physique.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 01:23:47 PM »
yeah, there are plenty of guys who built decent physiques while being homeless

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 01:27:09 PM »
Try to avoid injuries.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 06:51:52 PM »
Isn't there a guy who lives in his truck at Gold's Venice parking lot? Years ago people thought he was dedicated. Now they realize he was just severely mentally ill...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 06:55:52 PM »
So I one were to shower, brush teeth, wash at the gym. Then eat at churches and places for homeless (would be mostly tuna and fast digesting carbs and soups), and say bum change to buy a few mcdonalds burgers or something like that, houw good of a physique could be built? Lots of walking everywhere would be the cardio. Free food means more money for gear. They even got places now u go into and shoot up (safe needles or something like that), so there's an easy spot to pin.

Hi anabolichalo

Isn't there a guy who lives in his truck at Gold's Venice parking lot? Years ago people thought he was dedicated. Now they realize he was just severely mentally ill...

;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 07:01:31 PM »

Ask Johny Falcon, all was going right in his world until he had his wings clipped.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 07:03:17 PM »
  ghetto fitness

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2013, 09:54:23 PM »
When i was a kid there was this homeless dude in the bronx- pushing a shopping cart with trash in it with a tattered shirt who was pretty jacked..i cudnt understand how a hobo with spotty nutrition, no gym membership and no gear can look like that

i mean how many fucking dip and pullsup can one do?

getbig or getgot

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2013, 10:01:29 PM »
blackflagredstar's "have you ever gone homeless" was a much better thread than this one

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2013, 10:35:34 PM »

At some point we will come full circle and realize he was just dedicated.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 10:36:20 PM »
When i was a kid there was this homeless dude in the bronx- pushing a shopping cart with trash in it with a tattered shirt who was pretty jacked..i cudnt understand how a hobo with spotty nutrition, no gym membership and no gear can look like that

i mean how many fucking dip and pullsup can one do?

a whole lot?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2013, 01:43:19 AM »
A filthy tramp normally only concerns himself with gwtting drunk or high and sleeping amongst his own filth.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2013, 01:30:16 PM »
^^
I've got a funny story on "eating at churches", truth be told...Just before 9/11 I went to a huge used book/magazine store here in Vancouver (you can google it ABC Books) to see if they had any old Musclemags, etc... Anyways, after 3 hours I came out (full of dust & cobwebs) with about 6 real gems (80's Muscle & Fitness, etc...) and this girl is standing near the entrance.  All she says is "Do you have your ticket", bewildered and squinting into the sunlight after hours in a dark bookstore I just said "No".  She hands me one, and tells me to line up near a Winnebago converted into a food truck!!  I get to the window, and another girl says "here's your stew and you only get 3 breads!!!" Well, I just sat down next to 3 nice El Salvadoran girls (Yeah I talked them up, but they were pretty Catholic!) and pretty soon after starting to eat, a preacher with the organization comes to me and offers his opinion of "WHY I'M IN MY SITUATION" (it was because I was wearing a "Black Sabbath" T-shirt with the red baby crying on it so I must be a pawn of the DEVIL).
I did the easiest thing, I agreed, left right afterwards, and didn't go near there for 8 years...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 03:49:30 PM »
Hi anabolichalo

I was thinking the same :D