Author Topic: Tens of thousands Jews protesting the State of Israel in NYC  (Read 11330 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Tens of thousands Jews protesting the State of Israel in NYC
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 05:53:09 AM »

Assmed... Humanity protests the existence of your death cult. In comparison, this is a very tiny protest. Please keep things in perspective. Hope this helps.
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 10:09:41 AM »
Sorry this thread is about orthodox jews protesting zionazis and israhell. Did you know they actually are pro-islam and pro-muslims? They talk about the peaceful coexistence before israel was forecfully created and the elder rabis who were alive before the british and israeli nazi rule.

Of course they don't get the media attention because it's not in israel's interests.

Zionists are atheist secularists, racists, nationalists, they hate God and they hate religion.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 10:21:36 AM »
Sorry this thread is about orthodox jews protesting zionazis and israhell. Did you know they actually are pro-islam and pro-muslims? They talk about the peaceful coexistence before israel was forecfully created and the elder rabis who were alive before the british and israeli nazi rule.

Of course they don't get the media attention because it's not in israel's interests.

Zionists are atheist secularists, racists, nationalists, they hate God and they hate religion.

This makes me lol. Of course they talk of peace... They are civilized humans. You can't have peace when the other side is subhuman death cultists though. Curious... Where are Muslims talking about peace without it being through victory? Peace through compromise... Please post up some examples of that. You can't cause they don't exist... So thanks for proving the Jews are human and the death cult is subhuman.

I'll settle for a video of any group of Muslims condemning the action of other Muslims in a public manner just the way these folks are criticizing their own kind. Again... It don't exist.
$

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 05:53:17 PM »
Islam cause shcizophrenia (sp) just wait. You will see anglo man, Khuda Hafez :)
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 10:19:22 PM »
Islam cause shcizophrenia (sp) just wait. You will see anglo man, Khuda Hafez :)

No trinity causes schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Because according to the bible 'god'/'jesus' is confused about his own personality. God knows then doesn't know. God is here then there. Personality disorder. Or maybe just plain simply trinity is a lie (as it is) but those that fight it would have to agree that suposedly according to the bible and the claims of trinitarians god has bipolar disorder or maybe Jesus is not God and vice versa (obviously).

Islam clears and purifies the mind. As it has done in practice to many people. All the criminals in jail who were the worst of the worst, once they embrace islam it completely changes them to better people. Khuda Hafeez is what indian/pakistani say, khuda is not even appropriate to say, pakistanis will say Allah Hafiz, khuda is of persian origin of zoroastrian origin for Lord/God. Zoroastrians are fire worshippers and their religion has been corrputed even though it predates Judaism in monotheism and its many teachings and messages are good but it has been corrupted and vastly lost.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 10:30:53 PM »
This makes me lol. Of course they talk of peace... They are civilized humans. You can't have peace when the other side is subhuman death cultists though. Curious... Where are Muslims talking about peace without it being through victory? Peace through compromise... Please post up some examples of that. You can't cause they don't exist... So thanks for proving the Jews are human and the death cult is subhuman.

I'll settle for a video of any group of Muslims condemning the action of other Muslims in a public manner just the way these folks are criticizing their own kind. Again... It don't exist.

Just a heads up but the video was about orthodox jews against zionist atheist jews who are the cause of the bloodshed in the middle-east.

The subhuman death cult are zionists. They don't want peace, they just blabber about words relating to peace while they kill, maim, imprison and steal day after day for decades upon decades.

If you are stabbed every day and your stabber keeps talking about peace but continues to stab you, you have to be a mentally derranged individual to keep accepting 'talks' when the person keeps stabbing you and each time you attempt to talk continues to keep stabbing you. That's the reality of israel.

And fyi, palestinians are christian and muslim not just muslim.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 11:37:16 PM »
ok. lol I just realized. I was the one being radical. lol Thank you for you help. I am sorry. I will pm. you. thanks. remember. I know. you have good intention. I am a lost one. I just talk to my coz from pakistan. She is cool. I will stay. :) I will pm you for one on one to help me ;_ ) sorry about nasty post. i broke fast and got drunk :(
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 09:10:46 PM »

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 10:13:08 PM »
I don't care. We always said Khuda hafez. It was more old fashion and even though it may mean any god it's tradition and we were used to saying it.
My pakistani family and friends said allah hafiz. It all means may god be your protector and it's a parting phrase.
Some don't like the newer allah hafiz and some don't the older khuda hafez.
All my farsi friends and family from Iran say Khuda hafez and it's what they are used to saying. It's the intention that matters :)
and I grew up with over 100 islamic cultures so have some understanding brother. Sorry if I was a bafoon before :)
I am a born again Christian now so it's not my problem anymore. Just like all this bull crap is not my problem anymore. And I am glad ppl can see what happens when Islam fights with each other. Next thing you know... The killing starts :(
X

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 10:43:23 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 12:12:35 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 12:27:14 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 01:11:58 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 08:38:44 AM »

Terrorist organizations, as the cowards that they are, have used little boys and little girls to blow up Jews for decades. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 12:26:39 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2013, 10:04:54 PM »
I haven't run across more pictures of soldiers manhandling children in my 42 years of life from all the other countries in the world COMBINED, than I have with the State of Israel. There seems to be an infinite supply of these disgusting scenes. I don't want to even think what the cameras haven't caught.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 10:05:37 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 11:03:41 PM »
Palestinian childhood

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2013, 01:10:53 AM »

This disturbing image shows the back of the head of a child or young man as seen in the crosshairs of a rifle. The photo was posted on the personal Instagram account of Mor Ostrovski, a 20-year old Israeli soldier in a sniper unit.
And the they call themselves "The most moral army in the world"

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2013, 02:23:17 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2013, 04:44:52 PM »
Historical epic

Israel was founded on Zionist terrorism.

For decades the almost 100 innocent civilians killed by Zionist terrorists in the bombing of the king David hotel was a record. The perpetrators of that atrocity went on to become prime ministers of Israel.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2013, 05:04:30 PM »

Muhammad Badwan was grabbed by officers and tied by an arm to the grille covering the windscreen of their security vehicle (circled).
The 13-year-old’s father said the police had illegally used his son as a human shield to try to stop demonstrators throwing stones at them.
‘When I saw him on the hood of the jeep, my whole mind went crazy, ‘ said Saeed Baswan, a 34-year-old labourer. ‘It’s a picture you can’t even imagine. He was shivering from fear.’

Muhammad said: ‘I was scared when they got me at first. I thought they would put me in prison. I was scared a stone would hit me.’

The incident happened in Muhammad’s home village of Biddo, north-west of Jurusalem, which has become a flashpoint for violence between Israeli forces and demonstrators protesting against the building of an Israeli security fence.

The picture was published by an Israeli human rights group trying to expose the behavior of some Israeli security personnel. Rabbi Arik Ascherman, director of Rabbis For Human Rights, heard about the boy and tried to intervene with the police, demanding he be released.

The rabbi claimed he was head-butted by one of the officers and arrested. He said he intended to press charges against the police.

‘The boy was sitting on the hood of a vehicle, unsuccessfully trying to hold back his tears, shivering with fright, and with one arm tied to the screen protecting the windshield,’ he said.

‘We tried to calm him down and reassure him. I asked if he was hurt. He said he had been beaten and was in pain.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2013, 10:24:44 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2013, 08:40:15 PM »
At first Israel denied it but then there was that drug trafficking and organ trafficking bust in New York of certain rabbis maybe like a year ago if people remember. It's funny how the truth eventually surfaces out...

(image of dead body removed per Ron's instructions)