Author Topic: Muslims on the rampage again - this time in Holland  (Read 2896 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Muslims on the rampage again - this time in Holland
« on: June 17, 2013, 03:28:14 PM »
this time killing a soccer referee.

LELYSTAD, Netherlands (AFP) - A Dutch court on Monday jailed six teenage boys and a father for up to six years for brutally beating to death an amateur linesman in a case that shocked the football-mad nation.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/latest/17636440/six-teens-dad-jailed-for-dutch-linesman-killing/

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Muslims on the rampage again - this time in Holland
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 05:29:08 PM »
Wow, what a bunch of fucking pussies. They ony gave these assholes 1.5 years and the adult 6 years. Holland - you are weak. This is deserving of the death penalty or at minimum hard labor camp for life.

Those sons - what can I say. You think justice was served for your father who was only 41???

A total of seven young suspects, aged 15 to 17 at the time, and the 51-year-old adult were charged with manslaughter, public violence and brutality.

"The court decides that none of the suspects had the intention of killing the linesman," the judge said.

The only adult, also the father of one of the accused, Hasan D., was jailed for six years, while five teens were sent to youth detention units for the maximum of two years, six months suspended.

A sixth adolescent convict, aged 15, was sent to a youth detention unit for a year with two months suspended. The seventh teen, also 15, was acquitted of the killing but convicted of hitting the rival team's goalkeeper.

"We're happy with the high sentences, because the worst thing for me is that they never admitted what they did," his widow Xandra Nieuwenhuizen told journalists outside the court, arm in arm with her three sons.

"This verdict gives us some kind of closure," she said on the verge of tears.

"Enough of violence in football, enough of violence in Dutch football," said his son Mykel Nieuwenhuizen, 16, who witnessed the deadly assault on his father.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 05:48:35 PM »
the dutch have a long history of rolling over

pussies deserve whatever the towel heads do to them
K

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 05:49:55 PM »
The United States is always interested in intervening and saving people from genocide, we should invade Northern Europe.  Too bad those poor white bastards don't have any oil.

:-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 01:59:27 AM »
The United States is always interested in intervening and saving people from genocide, we should invade Northern Europe.  Too bad those poor white bastards don't have any oil.

:-\

yeah right, standard of living in Scandinavia much higher than yours, so who is poor  ::), petrol = Norway

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 02:15:58 AM »
Welcome to last April.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 02:17:30 AM »
This country is indeed going to shit. Still not such a shithole as the US though.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 02:45:47 AM »
This country is indeed going to shit. Still not such a shithole as the US though.

hahaha, do you see arabs doing this shit in the states?  they'd get fucked up.  outside of blowing up a building, they are uncover.  roman catholic rules in south america, so they are roaches. 

whites must be pussies in europe, not to put those clowns in check.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 02:54:00 AM »

hahaha, do you see arabs doing this shit in the states?  they'd get fucked up.  outside of blowing up a building, they are uncover.  roman catholic rules in south america, so they are roaches. 

Arabs don't have to do this in the States. Americans are ruining shit quite effectively themselves. In the US the arabs just have to yell "boo!" and you voluntarily give up all freedoms. Here they actually have to get violent to get attention, not just threaten vaguely. So it seems we are less pussified than you.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 03:02:29 AM »
Arabs don't have to do this in the States. Americans are ruining shit quite effectively themselves. In the US the arabs just have to yell "boo!" and you voluntarily give up all freedoms. Here they actually have to get violent to get attention, not just threaten vaguely. So it seems we are less pussified than you.

what do you mean? if they marched on streets in the usa or tried to hold prayers on a highway, they'd get FUCKED UP! the best they can do is, quick hits and hide under rocks until they get another chance.

they can rape in europe and claim religion.  they do it in the states, and they get butt fucked by chaos.

and don't talk about lawless south america.  ::)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 03:05:18 AM »
To you guys putting down the US go fuck yourself. You think because of the dollar exchange you have more money? I am an average middle class guy who lives in a 10 year old 3000 sq ft. house that excludes the 1500 sq ft gym I have in my basement.  I have a built in swimming pool  with two brand new cars that are paid off. I would love to see the apartment sized house you live in. You can come here on holiday and think you're a big shot because of the money exchange but if you lived here you wouldn't be good enough to be taking out my garbage.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 03:07:35 AM »
what do you mean? if they marched on streets in the usa or tried to hold prayers on a highway, they'd get FUCKED UP! the best they can do is, quick hits and hide under rocks until they get another chance.
Again: they don't HAVE to do anything in the US. Their mere existence is panicking the shit out of americans. Here they have to exist in far greater numbers AND act out to be noticed. We have actual problems here, we don't shit our pants about potential problems.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 03:14:20 AM »
To you guys putting down the US go fuck yourself. You think because of the dollar exchange you have more money? I am an average middle class guy who lives in a 10 year old 3000 sq ft. house that excludes the 1500 sq ft gym I have in my basement.  I have a built in swimming pool  with two brand new cars that are paid off. I would love to see the apartment sized house you live in. You can come here on holiday and think you're a big shot because of the money exchange but if you lived here you wouldn't be good enough to be taking out my garbage.
So you earn about $50,502? Because that was the 2011 median US household income. If so: good for you, you can handle money very well. If not: you are deluded about being middle income.

Houses here are, in general smaller. It's called supply and demand: we have a higher population density overall, especially in the Netherlands. Live in the outback here, and owning a big house cheaply is easy too. Most comparisons I see are comparing an american house in a suburb near Cuntlick, Arkansas with European houses in walking distance of a city center.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 03:14:51 AM »
Those bastardly deadly peas strike again!

all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 07:21:25 AM »
WTF> youth detention units for the maximum of two years, six months suspended.  Essentially 18 moths incarceration for killing a man.  The system is a joke.  And the fucktards are complaining about even that.  Life is cheap.
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 08:12:50 AM »
People will have to push their own laws - the state has become more worthless than ever.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2013, 08:37:18 AM »
What they really deserve, is this:

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2013, 08:56:00 AM »
Americans always turn every topic to their own country.  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2013, 09:01:34 AM »

they can rape in europe and claim religion.  they do it in the states, and they get butt fucked by chaos.

and don't talk about lawless south america.  ::)

They are all guilt ridden and suffering from PTSD from the two world wars.  They are so afraid of fascism they've gone in the exact opposite direction
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 09:08:05 AM »
V

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 09:10:38 AM »

For once I agree with you. I am getting sick of this shit - I am concerned about the white race in Europe but if these fuckers are going to be that weak then they deserve it. This kind of attitude is not worthy of respect.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 09:34:22 AM »
Sad.
I like Holland.

Hope droppingplates and dr.dutch plus rest of the Clan Dutch are OK  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 09:39:30 AM »
yeah right, standard of living in Scandinavia much higher than yours, so who is poor  ::), petrol = Norway

HAHA
But. Member P.I.P. didn't mean 'poor' that way.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2013, 09:40:09 AM »
They are all guilt ridden and suffering from PTSD from the two world wars.  They are so afraid of fascism they've gone in the exact opposite direction

Truth spoken in this post.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2013, 10:38:48 AM »

Yes, very true.

Our standard of living stats are skewed because of our massive population.  If you check out standard of living stats City by City, most are on par with Northern Europe.  Places like Chicago and Appalachia drag them down.

If Europe was a country, they would probably have a very similar standard of living.