Author Topic: High Ranking Cartel Member Says Operation Fast And Furious Was Meant To Supply G  (Read 528 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
This is old, but I missed it before.  Makes more sense, and probably true considering our governments history of doing shit like this...  Like Syria

High Ranking Cartel Member Says Operation Fast And Furious Was Meant To Supply Guns To The Sinaloa Cartel

A high-ranking member of the Sinaloa drug cartel operative currently in U.S. custody alleges that Operation Fast and Furious was part of an agreement to finance and arm the Sinaloa cartel in exchange for information used to take down rival cartels, according to court documents.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/fast-and-furious-guns-sinaloa-cartel-2012-8#ixzz2WX9UoMJv

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
It has been a long-held belief in Mexico that the US and Mexican govts. play favorites with the Sinaloa Cartel. Not really surprising given the fact that Los Zetas are completely insane and much more violent.

They've really got themselves to blame as the Sinaloans prefer to solve their problems through bribes/influence while the Z just kills you and everyone you know/work with and then replaces the power vacuum created with their own people.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
It has been a long-held in Mexico that the US and Mexican govts. play favorites with the Sinaloa Cartel. Not really surprising given the fact that Los Zetas are completely insane and much more violent.

They've really got themselves to blame as the Sinaloans prefer to solve their problems through bribes/influence while the Z just kills you and everyone you know/work with and then replaces the power vacuum created with their own people.

That shit is completely insane.  I remember reading (maybe you posted the link) about the Zetas recruiting banners that hang on highway over passes just like legit companies because no one dares take them down or something.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
That shit is completely insane.  I remember reading (maybe you posted the link) about the Zetas recruiting banners that hang on highway over passes just like legit companies because no one dares take them down or something.

Narco banners are put up all the time. Sometimes just banners but they usually have corpses with in tow, too, depending on the location and place.

If it's a banner directed at another cartel = usually bodies (either shot, stabbed, dismembered, hanged, etc) go along with it.

If it's a banner directed at the citizens of the area it was placed in or the government = usually just the banner.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
It has been a long-held belief in Mexico that the US and Mexican govts. play favorites with the Sinaloa Cartel. Not really surprising given the fact that Los Zetas are completely insane and much more violent.

True, and wasn't this already quasi-confirmed, a while ago?

The Sinoloa Cartel is the "better" cartel when compared to the Zetas so our govt. acts on their behalf.

Call me crazy, but I don't think it's working, especially when our govt. refused to follow the rule of law and secure the border.