Author Topic: ObamaPhone fraud unearthed by James O'Keefe  (Read 3485 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: ObamaPhone fraud unearthed by James O'Keefe
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 05:32:09 AM »
Chris, you can't link The Daily M(F)ail and expect to be taken serious. That paper live off sensationalism. C'mon bud, you're better than this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 05:33:02 AM »
Chris, you can't link The Daily M(F)ail and expect to be taken serious. That paper live off sensationalism. C'mon bud, you're better than this.

;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 05:38:14 AM »
;)

You can hardly blame Obama for what other people do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 05:39:46 AM »

Nonsense - Obama is an enabler of the very worst things in society since it keeps the lower class enslaved to the govt and his communist/Marxist ideaology . 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 06:34:38 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343377/I-dont-care-Hidden-camera-catches-wireless-company-employees-passing-Obama-phones-people-say-theyll-sell-drugs-shoes-handbags-spending-cash.html

Figures

Phone Reps are not allowed to deny phones to anyone eligible to receive them regardless as to what they say as long as they fill out the paperwork.  OKeefe is basically taking advantage of a Catch 22 situation and editing videos again.

BTW...they aren't Obama Phones....
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 06:36:30 AM »

Phone Reps are not allowed to deny phones to anyone eligible to receive them regardless as to what they say as long as they fill out the paperwork.  OKeefe is basically taking advantage of a Catch 22 situation and editing videos again.

BTW...they aren't Obama Phones....

We shouldn't be paying for phones for bums period

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 06:40:17 AM »

Look at how quickly this poster changed his tune.  

He pivoted from discrediting the source to defending his lord and savior.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 06:45:21 AM »
We shouldn't be paying for phones for bums period

No we shouldn't....saw those phone crooks all around when I went to Cleveland.  However, the laws need to be changed to make getting the phones more stringent.  You also can't blame Obama for a program that's over 80 years old
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 06:47:02 AM »
No we shouldn't....saw those phone crooks all around when I went to Cleveland.  However, the laws need to be changed to make getting the phones more stringent.  You also can't blame Obama for a program that's over 80 years old

Yes I can blame him since it was meant for land lines and O-TWINK greatly expanded the program many many many times over to bribe low rent voters into supporting him like ObamaPhone lady. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 06:48:46 AM »
Yes I can blame him since it was meant for land lines and O-TWINK greatly expanded the program many many many times over to bribe low rent voters into supporting him like ObamaPhone lady. 

No, Bush expanded it and it was a good idea because it cost much more money to maintain land-lines than it does for cell phones
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 06:50:57 AM »

you blame obama for a rainy day... shut your little ass up

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 09:24:00 AM »
Look at how quickly this poster changed his tune.  

He pivoted from discrediting the source to defending his lord and savior.

Uhm, I'm British and live in Europe. Obama can die today or live forever, and he or his policies will have ZERO effect on my life. I merely stated that the Daily Mail is hardly the place to look for unbiased news.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 09:27:35 AM »

Nonsense - Obama is an enabler of the very worst things in society since it keeps the lower class enslaved to the govt and his communist/Marxist ideaology . 

Are you claiming that the lower classes have no free will across the board?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 09:29:07 AM »
Are you claiming that the lower classes have no free will across the board?

They have been conditioned over generations by poverty pimps like Obama that the govt's role is to give them everything and that its someone elses fault for their lot in life and there is nothing they can do about it. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 10:01:06 AM »
you blame obama for a rainy day... shut your little ass up
how do you know he has a little ass?  I always suspected he was of the 'big booty' variety.
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 04:28:34 AM »
They have been conditioned over generations by poverty pimps like Obama that the govt's role is to give them everything and that its someone elses fault for their lot in life and there is nothing they can do about it. 

What exactly are they getting from the government?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 04:31:35 AM »

What exactly are they getting from the government?

Too much. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 04:36:49 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2013, 04:41:17 AM »
And that is?

EBT, WIC, Section , Food Stamps, Phones, state benes, heating assistance, Medicaid, school lunches, you name it.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2013, 05:34:15 AM »
No we shouldn't....saw those phone crooks all around when I went to Cleveland.  However, the laws need to be changed to make getting the phones more stringent.  You also can't blame Obama for a program that's over 80 years old

My great-great-grandfather loved to tell the story about when he got his first "Woodrow phone"...and how his first call was to let him know he was being sent to fight krauts in the Great War.  

They didn't have texts messaging if I recall correctly
Y

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2013, 12:46:51 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343377/I-dont-care-Hidden-camera-catches-wireless-company-employees-passing-Obama-phones-people-say-theyll-sell-drugs-shoes-handbags-spending-cash.html

;D

I didn't read the article (I make it a point not to read anything on "The Daily Mail") but the topic seems to suggest this was a "wireless company employee". Is this accurate?

To be clear, I don't like the "Obama Phone" program and would much prefer it went away.

But I don't see why Obama bears the blame for the actions of third parties who are using an existing (crappy) program to make money. I know that to you, 333386, Obama is to blame for everything, but can you explain why you think Obama bears any blame here for what's happening in this video or are these more of  your delusional ramblings?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2013, 01:11:28 PM »
My great-great-grandfather loved to tell the story about when he got his first "Woodrow phone"...and how his first call was to let him know he was being sent to fight krauts in the Great War.  

They didn't have texts messaging if I recall correctly

Nice.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2013, 01:25:04 PM »
I didn't read the article (I make it a point not to read anything on "The Daily Mail") but the topic seems to suggest this was a "wireless company employee". Is this accurate?

To be clear, I don't like the "Obama Phone" program and would much prefer it went away.

But I don't see why Obama bears the blame for the actions of third parties who are using an existing (crappy) program to make money. I know that to you, 333386, Obama is to blame for everything, but can you explain why you think Obama bears any blame here for what's happening in this video or are these more of  your delusional ramblings?

Hint hint hint - dole out BILLIONS of dollars on the street we don't have and guess what is going to happen?  Same as the Pigford settlement