Author Topic: ObamaPhone fraud unearthed by James O'Keefe  (Read 3503 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: ObamaPhone fraud unearthed by James O'Keefe
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 12:29:39 AM »
EBT, WIC, Section , Food Stamps, Phones, state benes, heating assistance, Medicaid, school lunches, you name it.

And I despise these people just as much as you. I work fucking hard for everything I have in life and never got a penny from my government (I wouldn't want anything anyway), just pay in loads in tax every month. But look at it this way, if you take everything away from these people (rats), crime will increase. In a way they're being paid to behave.

Suggest a better system.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 03:47:46 AM »
My great-great-grandfather loved to tell the story about when he got his first "Woodrow phone"...and how his first call was to let him know he was being sent to fight krauts in the Great War.  

They didn't have texts messaging if I recall correctly

lol

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2013, 03:50:27 AM »
Hint hint hint - dole out BILLIONS of dollars on the street we don't have and guess what is going to happen?  Same as the Pigford settlement

Ah ladies and gentlemen (and tbombz), here we see a fine specimen of the non-reply reply. It is a skill honed by hours of talking in moot court, by hours of drafting legal mundane legal documents and by the inhalation of copious amounts of paper dust during case research.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 06:41:43 AM »
Hint hint hint - dole out BILLIONS of dollars on the street we don't have and guess what is going to happen?  Same as the Pigford settlement

yeah beacause black farmers are the only ones that commit money fraud  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 06:55:36 AM »
yeah beacause black farmers are the only ones that commit money fraud  ::)

So that makes it ok right?   Everyone w half a clue knew pig ford and obamaphone programs would be rife w waste fraud and abuse.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 06:59:15 AM »

So that makes it ok right?   Everyone w half a clue knew pig ford and obamaphone programs would be rife w waste fraud and abuse.
[/quote

no i didnt say that.. But you selective outrage is extremely see through... and for the record i know what the pigford settlement is. Its my last name. But my dad worked for 76 and shell and my moms a doctor... we aint no farmers.

Im saying people will take you serious and wouldnt make you the lauging stock of the internets if you were consistant.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 07:05:06 AM »

[/quote

no i didnt say that.. But you selective outrage is extremely see through... and for the record i know what the pigford settlement is. Its my last name. But my dad worked for 76 and shell and my moms a doctor... we aint no farmers.

Im saying people will take you serious and wouldnt make you the lauging stock of the internets if you were consistant.

Really ?  That's hysterical coming from a mindless Obama dolt like yourself considering I have been one of the few people endlessly attacking Rubio, Jeb, McCain, you name it on this board. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2013, 07:08:20 AM »
Attacking Jeb, McCain, Rubio on the board doesn't mean shit when you turn right around and champion the Bachmanns, and Palins, and Trumps simply because they agree with your stupid CT issues.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2013, 07:13:25 AM »
Attacking Jeb, McCain, Rubio on the board doesn't mean shit when you turn right around and champion the Bachmanns, and Palins, and Trumps simply because they agree with your stupid CT issues.

LOL  coming from someone who kneepads every single democrat moonbat in sight

Bachmann and palin were dead on right about this worthless Kenyan communist street crackhead from day 1 and you low info voters who voted for this 2x over now seeing his admn in flames in scandal and disgrace still cant accept being made such fools of.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2013, 07:16:12 AM »
Really ?  That's hysterical coming from a mindless Obama dolt like yourself considering I have been one of the few people endlessly attacking Rubio, Jeb, McCain, you name it on this board. 

mindless obama dolt... .. here we go again...

Actually youre the mindless obama dolt.. as you obsess over him constantly. Youre upset that i dont blame obama for a cloudy day and then i get all of the personal attacks.. For the 15 billionth time... i only agree with about 50% of what obama has done. But what i refuse to do is be a mindless little moron that blams him for everything... Dude do you know that even your criticisms of Obama are inconsistant?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2013, 08:14:59 AM »
LOL  coming from someone who kneepads every single democrat moonbat in sight

Bachmann and palin were dead on right about this worthless Kenyan communist street crackhead from day 1 and you low info voters who voted for this 2x over now seeing his admn in flames in scandal and disgrace still cant accept being made such fools of.

Championing Bachmann and Palin effectively negates the value and credibility of any other opinion you may have.

Sucks being a 24/7 whiner huh?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2013, 02:06:15 PM »
Championing Bachmann and Palin effectively negates the value and credibility of any other opinion you may have.

Sucks being a 24/7 whiner huh?
no, he thrives on it. butt that is what makes him adorable.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2013, 02:14:10 PM »
no, he thrives on it. butt that is what makes him adorable.

Bachmann and Palin   v       OTWINK and Hank Johnson?