Author Topic: Who would you like to see leave GetBig Forever: OneMoreRep or E-Kul? VOTE HERE  (Read 19473 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Quality work. Shows that miracles do happen.

I don't know why, but I lolled  :-[ ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
He's completely retarded. He's not just "off" a little. Anyone can see that.
no he is not he is a little slow and delusional, he has ADD, no hospital on the planet would conclude he is retarded by clinical standards.

We all call him retarded but not like we mean 100% from a clinical perspective

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
LMAO!

You, sir, are correct..

"1"

I always pictured you as the dominant gay dude. Kind of like a gay Chuck Norris. When you say you take input, I picture you as Richard Simmons.
S

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Quality work. Shows that miracles do happen.

A miracle would be you not drunk at breakfast.
Y

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
E-Kul and I made an agreement in this thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=482429.50

We are asking for the real members of GetBig (No Gimmicks or new accounts with less than 1,000 posts - unless they are proven members with solid contributions) to cast their votes and decide who will leave GetBig forever.

This thread will stand for 2 days. Today is Tuesday, June 18, 2013. It will stand until Wednesday, June 19 at 6 pm (eastern time).

At the end, once the thread is closed from votes, I will gladly have my fellow moderators (Princess L, Grant, Chaos, Butterbean etc) count the votes and determine the one to leave. They can decipher the difference between real members and simply gimmick accounts and come to a conclusion.

Upon their tally up, whomever gets the most votes will then leave the site forever, no questions asked.

The way it works: You simply post the name of the member you want to leave the site forever.

I have no qualms with this bet and I am a man of my word. If I get the most votes to leave, I will leave and not bother anyone regarding the issue or return under any other alias. If he gets the most votes to leave, he will do the same.

Have at it folks,

"1"

P.S. Lets keep any material unrelated to the voting process out of the thread as to not make it difficult for the tallying up of votes at the end. I won't attack E-Kul and he shouldn't attack me. This thread should simply be for the members to make their choice, not for either of us to influence the vote by adding sly remarks.

For the record, I am not on board with this whole idea.  Neither one of you should leave.  Although there looks to be some behind the scenes discussions/agreements/disagreements that we're/I'm not privy to, can't you guys just call a truce and move on?  *That said*, apparently E-Kul tends to post a lot offensive stuff such as anti-Islam propaganda, anti-Semitic and animal cruelty.  That will not be tolerated by him or anyone else.  Due to this thread calling attention to such, there will be closer scrutiny and stricter enforcement regardless of the ultimate outcome of this thread.
:

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
My god, 14 pages. Some of you guys need to go outside for a couple hours and breathe.  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
For the record, I am not on board with this whole idea.  Neither one of you should leave.  Although there looks to be some behind the scenes discussions/agreements/disagreements that we're/I'm not privy to, can't you guys just call a truce and move on?  *That said*, apparently E-Kul tends to post a lot offensive stuff such as anti-Islam propaganda, anti-Semitic and animal cruelty.  That will not be tolerated by him or anyone else.  Due to this thread calling attention to such, there will be closer scrutiny and stricter enforcement regardless of the ultimate outcome of this thread.[/b]

right so everyone is going to be scrutinised because of an argument between two posters

if that is the outcome of this debacle then this board will be the worse for it
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
A miracle would be you not drunk at breakfast.
;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Has ecunt already packed his bags for a flight to Mecca?

+1 the 40 year old loser fart will probably spawn shortly again under some new schmoe nickname.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
+1 the 40 year old loser fart will probably spawn shortly again under some new schmoe nickname.
coach

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
he will easily be spotted though, just look for the biggest lunatic

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
coach.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I do not wish either to leave, but if it's an either or... I'll say...

E-Kul.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

HAHAHAHA :D....OTH with a couple of zingers in the past 24 hours.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
I haven't been posting here for a while (a post here and there), but when I read this... fuck!! OMR is a mod? ahahahaah... Getbig is completely fucked and delivered to the Fa ggotery, that destroyed bbing... I remember a few years ago arguing whith this OMR fag, and believe me this idiot is no tolereant with white, heterossexual men. OMR go eat your cum anywhere else...
S

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Before making that judgement see the original thread that started this "madness".

What the fuck is this...an OMR kiss ass fest?

For the very first time in the history of Getbig E-Kul is actually on solid ground and has very valid points against OMR. If any of you bothered to read the thread that started this, you would see that.

But in typical Getbig fashion most of you will judge the actual poster instead of the actual posts.  ::)

Trust me....I'd never go out of my way to defend E-Kul.....the guy is an ass. But for once he has valid points.

While it may be true that in this instance, E-Kul has a point, overall, I would much rather see him gone than OMR.

Do I see what the hub bub is about? Sure I do... and I don't agree that getbig should be all PC and shit, but we've deleted posts with peoples kids and I admit I have a soft spot for the handicapped. I don't know why, but I sympathize with the handicapped a lot more than the healthy.

Now whether or not someone was making fun of the kid, I'm not going to debate what's inside of a person's core and what their true meanings are, but I'm going to say that I don't think it's cool to make fun of those who are less-abled than the average person.

Is it too PC? Maybe, but that's just how I feel about it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I think he has made some very valid criticisms of Islam.  He also gets a bit excited from time to time and has a few wacky ideas.  I don't think he's any crazier than Ahmed. 
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
HAHAHAHA :D....OTH with a couple of zingers in the past 24 hours.
;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I think he has made some very valid criticisms of Islam.  He also gets a bit excited from time to time and has a few wacky ideas.  I don't think he's any crazier than Ahmed. 
Are you kidding me?... e-kul already said that if he had the power he would push the bottom to eliminate 90% of the worlds population without hesitation. In an instant, compare that to Ahmed who wouldn't hurt a fly. E-kul is a nutcase of galactic proportions.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

They both need some help.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Are you kidding me?... e-kul already said that if he had the power he would push the bottom to eliminate 90% of the worlds population without hesitation. In an instant, compare that to Ahmed who wouldn't hurt a fly. E-kul is a nutcase of galactic proportions.

I never saw that post from E.  That is a crazy, but I've read similar sentiments from other posters about whatever group they dislike.  Ahmed has made excuses for violence by Muslims and he has made post some might consider antisemetic.  He also falsely accused me of PMimg him death threats

They both need some help.

This
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Isnt today the deadline? Its time to kiss and make up now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I never saw that post from E.  That is a crazy, but I've read similar sentiments from other posters about whatever group they dislike.  Ahmed has made excuses for violence by Muslims and he has made post some might consider antisemetic.  He also falsely accused me of PMimg him death threats

This
True but ahmed gets attacked here where as e-kul has no motive just a grudge on humanity because he got bit by a dog  :-\

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
right so everyone is going to be scrutinised because of an argument between two posters

if that is the outcome of this debacle then this board will be the worse for it

So you believe those types of threads and posts should just be overlooked by Ron and the mods?
:

bigmc

• Getbig V
So you believe those types of threads and posts should just be overlooked by Ron and the mods?

no

but the modding on here is one of the best things about the place

i would rather the odd bad taste thread got through than everything starts getting nuked

my take is if people complain about a thread you look and make a decision
T