Author Topic: Restaurant Renovation TV shows  (Read 2049 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Restaurant Renovation TV shows
« on: June 18, 2013, 11:39:55 AM »
I like watching Restaurant Impossible and Kitchen nightmares, but most of the time I feel these restaurant owners just don't deserve the help.  There are some who just tried but others who are just lazy and have no business owning a restaurant getting all of this free help and advertisement.

Please don't reference that lame psycho couple from kitchen nightmares.  Those two need to be shot.

Thoughts?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Restaurant Renovation TV shows
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 11:53:00 AM »
I'd love to eat at a restaurant run by Jay Cutler

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 12:00:33 PM »
Between Restaurant Impossible, Mystery Diners, Restaurant Stakeout, Hotel Impossible, etc., it's hard not to think about what's going on at the establishments we patronize. :o  :-X

:

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 04:43:14 PM »
I like watching Restaurant Impossible and Kitchen nightmares, but most of the time I feel these restaurant owners just don't deserve the help.  There are some who just tried but others who are just lazy and have no business owning a restaurant getting all of this free help and advertisement.

Please don't reference that lame psycho couple from kitchen nightmares.  Those two need to be shot.

Thoughts?

the shows are more fake than lee priest's muscles

or karen's boobs

chili dogs on ash wednesday

K

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 04:46:59 PM »
I'd love to eat at a restaurant run by Jay Cutler

Do you prefer his cock as hors d'oeuvre or as desert?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 09:10:09 PM »

Thoughts?

Ramsey tries to help,even leaves a chef there for a month to train them. Robert just a bully he likes to rip the people down then build them back up, gives them some cookie cutter recipes and hes out. Ramsey actually try's to help is a top notch chef, you can tell he loves it and its his passion. BTW his restaurant steak in Vegas at the Paris is top notch. Theres no doubt he would win iron chef or chopped or any of those shows if he was on. I agree most the people don't deserve the help, but its worth watching to see the ones that do deserve it get it

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 09:46:50 PM »
Between Restaurant Impossible, Mystery Diners, Restaurant Stakeout, Hotel Impossible, etc., it's hard not to think about what's going on at the establishments we patronize. :o  :-X

Mystery Diners, Restaurant Stakeout are staged.  Everybody is in on it.  Everybody.   

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 09:50:48 PM »
Said hello to Robert irvine lifting at Venice golds recently. Told him I watched every episode. He shook my hand and said thx.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 11:38:24 PM »
Mystery Diners, Restaurant Stakeout are staged.  Everybody is in on it.  Everybody.   

Why do you say this? I'm not doubting you.....but I can't see absolutely everybody being in on it.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 01:52:55 AM »
Robert Irvine looks like he's off the sauce lately. Maybe since marrying Gail Kim, he needs his junk to work.
Cant blame him... She's pretty hot..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 08:01:21 AM »
Ramsey tries to help,even leaves a chef there for a month to train them. Robert just a bully he likes to rip the people down then build them back up, gives them some cookie cutter recipes and hes out. Ramsey actually try's to help is a top notch chef, you can tell he loves it and its his passion. BTW his restaurant steak in Vegas at the Paris is top notch. Theres no doubt he would win iron chef or chopped or any of those shows if he was on. I agree most the people don't deserve the help, but its worth watching to see the ones that do deserve it get it

there was one kitchen nightmare of this Italian mother and daughter.  The daughter was the laziest slob cunt I've ever seen.  While watching it I was amazed Ramsey didn't just headbutt the whore.  They deserved zero help.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 08:40:13 AM »