Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 29, 2014, 06:38:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diuretics  (Read 855 times)
SquatsRule
Getbig IV

I am "teh sexy"

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2013, 06:19:01 AM »

I'm posting this on the steroids board instead of nutrition/supplements since you guys probably have more knowledge on the subject. I'm entering a show in August and I was thinking of using a diuretic in the last week of my prep. I've never used one before and was wondering if an otc like diurex would be sufficient. I'm only taking 500mgs testosterone a week so water retention is not that bad. What are your thoughts? Thanks.
Report to moderator   Logged

S
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 02:38:55 AM »

are you using any on cycle anchileries?Dyazide works real well but if it is your first time using it it might make you a little sick.

J
SquatsRule
Getbig IV

I am "teh sexy"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 10:18:46 AM »

No, I'm only using testosterone. I have some anti e's though in case i stop using or have high estrogen. Yeah i've never used dyazide or any diuretic before. I may pick up some diurex at the store and give it a test run to see if it works. Thanks.

S
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 11:51:38 PM »

what show are you entering? I'd have to see a picture to give you a honest opinion of weather diuretics are necessary. If you are only using 500mg Test you still might hold a little water,really depends on how alete a contest it is.NPC level?

J
SquatsRule
Getbig IV

I am "teh sexy"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 02:49:49 PM »

I'm either doing the ky state novice in August or tricky Jackson's ky show depending on my prep. I think I can be ready by August. I'm at 9 percent body fat now. I might pm you a photo in a couple weeks. I prefer my annomininity on the boards. Thanks.

S
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 09:22:34 PM »

I'm either doing the ky state novice in August or tricky Jackson's ky show depending on my prep. I think I can be ready by August. I'm at 9 percent body fat now. I might pm you a photo in a couple weeks. I prefer my annomininity on the boards. Thanks.

totally understood. diurex is not going to work as well as dyazide. dyazide is a great diuretic. Guys are winning shows using dyazide if they use the real pharma grade dyazide. lasix is another decent choice. If you use a little letro towards the end of your cycle it will also harden you up real nice.

J
SquatsRule
Getbig IV

I am "teh sexy"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 04:24:28 AM »

Thanks. I have some letro.

S
keane
Getbig I

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 04:51:31 AM »

and what abourt aldactone? the last week 100 mg every day spliting 50 am 50 pm. and maybe adding the night before show some sutril (torasomide) if needed
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 05:37:15 AM »

and what abourt aldactone? the last week 100 mg every day spliting 50 am 50 pm. and maybe adding the night before show some sutril (torasomide) if needed

I would keep the aldactone at 50mg and add in dyazide 25mg. Or you could split the aldactone 25mg A.M.  6 hours later another 25mg aldactone and 25mg dyazide after another 4-6 hours P.M. dose.

J
usmcdevildoc
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 08:08:20 PM »

I would keep the aldactone at 50mg and add in dyazide 25mg. Or you could split the aldactone 25mg A.M.  6 hours later another 25mg aldactone and 25mg dyazide after another 4-6 hours P.M. dose.

UNCOMPLICATE THIS FOR ME PLEASE-- Huh

WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE 40 MG OF LASIX IN AM WITH A GLASS OF OJ for K+--- BINGO....

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 02:24:03 AM »

UNCOMPLICATE THIS FOR ME PLEASE-- Huh

WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE 40 MG OF LASIX IN AM WITH A GLASS OF OJ for K+--- BINGO....

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

you could go with lasix it is a little harsher of a diuretic-imo but it will get the job done. Dyazide seems to be the hotter product right now.

J
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!