Author Topic: what are the most popular and effective 5 bb drugs in gymnasiums  (Read 9295 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: what are the most popular and effective 5 bb drugs in gymnasiums
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2013, 04:15:24 PM »
NO ONE, just name names,medical institutions not BS.
Tell me how many inches have U grow up  ;D
Remember = GROWT hormone !
And WHY hgh don't regenerate/rejuvenate old muscles on old bodies  :P
And remember 99% of "Anti aging clinics" a +60yo customers.

PS.from now, I will avoid medical symposiums & attend bodybuilding seminars
for more "information's", can U suggest anyone .

PS 2. And how in a f_ _ _  HGH don't help restoring objused internal organs  ???
(all those dead bodybuilders ??? ) if is so effective.

What the fuck are you trying to say? What's your point?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2013, 04:19:16 PM »
Are you short of memory A'halo? This topic has already been discussed on 'that other forum' that banned you, http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=134.0;topicseen

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2013, 04:19:31 PM »
Test + AI  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2013, 04:26:20 PM »
after 12 weeks your strength will shoot up

you will start getting size gains

and feel great

Why would it take 12 weeks to start working? This just means it's weak as fuck, as in the gains
are so slow to accumulate that it takes 3 months to notice anything.

Guys taking 1-3 grams of EQ weekly for 3 months before they notice anything, sounds like weak shit to me. :D

However, I saw where that Ric Drasin guy said they took 100mg a week of EQ and just blew up, so I guess it varies. :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2013, 05:29:18 PM »
What the fuck are you trying to say? What's your point?

HGH is bodybuilders myth !, not muscles building wonder.

Let's say: grandpa trow away your walking sick,walker,glasses because
HGH will regrow/restore/rejuvenate your body, especially muscles ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Ask yourself if HGH "works" , why then oldies with hips of cash don't use it ?

Every "businessmen" of fake HGH hate those facts,bad for theirs "business".

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2013, 05:56:51 PM »

HGH will regrow/restore/rejuvenate your body, especially muscles ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

it's official.

Teutonic Dildo is a retard.

how ANYONE can deny the efficacy of gh is beyond me.

are you going to address the points I made in my previous post to you mr dildo sir?

you can't address them because they are FACTS and your a numpty.
b

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2013, 06:03:59 PM »
I'm interested in conjecture from gh users as to how effective the GH itself is, not the IGF1 that it converts to.

The reason I'm asking is because I have an unfortunate genetic mutation where my liver doesn't process IGF1 properly, literally 10ius of HGH will only give me a boost of 100 IGF1 (it should be 1 iu = 100 IGF1 if the hgh is pharm grade and legit.. and I've tested script HGH so I know it's not just fake)

I wonder if high HGH in the blood has positive effects, even if IGF1 is low? I also wonder if the IGF1 is what causes the side effects, or if that's just a marker for high HGH that they use in treating acromegaly

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2013, 06:10:10 PM »

It's not a muscle building wonder but it works extremely well for cosmetic purposes.
It doesn't grow much contractile muscle by itself, almost none, but the indirect effects cause a huge difference cosmetically. It boosts the effects of steroids, promotes a leaner physique.
Every single competitive bodybuilder uses it when they can afford it... because it does nothing?

People with cash don't use it? Really? The whole of Hollywood is on it. Males, females, musicians, actors, everyone.

It wouldn't have sold as well as it has done for decades now if it didn't work. Repeat customers, customers for life.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2013, 07:31:57 PM »
It's not a muscle building wonder but it works extremely well for cosmetic purposes.
It doesn't grow much contractile muscle by itself, almost none, but the indirect effects cause a huge difference cosmetically. It boosts the effects of steroids, promotes a leaner physique.
Every single competitive bodybuilder uses it when they can afford it... because it does nothing?

People with cash don't use it? Really? The whole of Hollywood is on it. Males, females, musicians, actors, everyone.

It wouldn't have sold as well as it has done for decades now if it didn't work. Repeat customers, customers for life.

So, why oldies don't rejuvenate  ;D, Hollywood oh yes, "high intellectual echelon" of cosmetic surgeries facelifters.
Only the complete moron admire La-La Landers.

Why NOT stop aging or postponed it !!! why zillions of retirement villages in building stage, HGH where a U  :D

If is HGH muscle magic super wonder drug  ??? ??? ???, drug of drugs, WHY IS NOT IN EVERYDAY MILITARY USE
ESPECCIALY U.S. MILLITARIES ????, WHY NOT BUILD SUPERATHLETC MUSCULAR ARMY & OUTMUSCLE ALL
OPPONENTS ????? (o yes only Hollywood dream factory can do this).
WHY NOT USE HGH MAGIC FOR SUPER SPEEDY RECOVERIES OF WUNDED WARIORS ????
How many US soldiers have skinny arms/bodies ???? why not build them up ???? with this magic.

And finally, still no names ,NAME NAMES  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh, who was that pro  bodybuilder who invented HGH, please don't tell me that he was NON BB.
And definitely injected yours grandparents with HGH, if U love them.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2013, 07:44:53 PM »
Ask any elite bodybuilder to get himself in his best shape ever without gh and almost all will tell ya it can't be done.. If it didnt work these guys would not drop serious coin on it every month.. I know many who have openly stated it took the physiques to the next level..  And again,it is a staple of pro and top amateurs stacks..  This isn't just happenstance...   We have to also remember that it was long ago that the medical elite published studies saying that anabolic steroids didnt work.. Yes they did... ;)  so does hgh work great in combination with anabolic s ... Yes.. No way around it.. By itself?  Different story..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2013, 09:28:12 PM »
Oh , silly me I forgot that some on this forum graduated under Professor Milos Sarcev  :)
Effectiveness of HGH could be confirmed by Nasser,Luke Woods & dozens other BB skeletons,  :-\
Hollywood side of HGH story can be approved by Tony Soprano character (sorry J.G).

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2013, 09:55:34 PM »
So, why oldies don't rejuvenate  ;D, Hollywood oh yes, "high intellectual echelon" of cosmetic surgeries facelifters.

Why NOT stop aging or postponed it !!! why zillions of retirement villages in building stage, HGH where a U  :D

If is HGH muscle magic super wonder drug  ??? ??? ???, drug of drugs, WHY IS NOT IN EVERYDAY MILITARY USE
ESPECCIALY U.S. MILLITARIES ????, WHY NOT BUILD SUPERATHLETC MUSCULAR ARMY & OUTMUSCLE ALL
How many US soldiers have skinny arms/bodies ???? why not build them up ???? with this magic.

And finally, still no names ,NAME NAMES  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh, who was that pro  bodybuilder who invented HGH, please don't tell me that he was NON BB.

Google "go pills" and US military

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextroamphetamine

I'm sure if HGH wasn't  so expensive they'd use that to. Shit the gov doesn't even want to pay for soldiers who are wounded at war. Why fix this old guy when I can take advantage of this young nieve guy. It's really sad when the president stays in a 20,000 a night hotel.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2013, 12:43:04 AM »
Why would it take 12 weeks to start working? This just means it's weak as fuck, as in the gains
are so slow to accumulate that it takes 3 months to notice anything.

Guys taking 1-3 grams of EQ weekly for 3 months before they notice anything, sounds like weak shit to me. :D

However, I saw where that Ric Drasin guy said they took 100mg a week of EQ and just blew up, so I guess it varies. :D

i can only speak from personal experience

it slowly works its way into your system

other guys i know have had the same results
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2013, 02:15:44 AM »
So, why oldies don't rejuvenate  ;D, Hollywood oh yes, "high intellectual echelon" of cosmetic surgeries facelifters.

Why NOT stop aging or postponed it !!! why zillions of retirement villages in building stage, HGH where a U  :D

If is HGH muscle magic super wonder drug  ??? ??? ???, drug of drugs, WHY IS NOT IN EVERYDAY MILITARY USE

And finally, still no names ,NAME NAMES  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Oh, who was that pro  bodybuilder who invented HGH, please don't tell me that he was NON BB.

You fucking retard. Did you not see me write about cosmetic effects? Did you not see me
write that it doesn't grow muscle by itself?

GH has no impact on recovery from physical trauma? I guess that's why it's used in burn injuries?

Anyway, GH is probably not the holy grail if you want to live a long time. Experts think you should lower IGF-1 as much as possible for longevity for example. But the subjective effects on quality of life and the positive cosmetic effects are there. Skin thickness can be increased in the elderly for example and that can make you look more youthful.

Please tell me why bodybuilders became bigger across the board when GH became popular. There's a big difference between Arnold and today's pros and it's all due to peptides.

i can only speak from personal experience

it slowly works its way into your system

other guys i know have had the same results

Yeah I know. I just think it's pretty weak considering how much guys need to take and for how long.
It has it's uses for sure... say you want an anabolic without much water retention.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2013, 02:16:05 AM »
doors of perception

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2013, 06:01:54 PM »
You fucking retard. Did you not see me write about cosmetic effects? Did you not see me
write that it doesn't grow muscle by itself?

GH has no impact on recovery from physical trauma? I guess that's why it's used in burn injuries?

Anyway, GH is probably not the holy grail if you want to live a long time. Experts think you should lower IGF-1 as much as possible for longevity for example. But the subjective effects on quality of life and the positive cosmetic effects are there. Skin thickness can be increased in the elderly for example and that can make you look more youthful.

Please tell me why bodybuilders became bigger across the board when GH became popular. There's a big difference between Arnold and today's pros and it's all due to peptides.

Yeah I know. I just think it's pretty weak considering how much guys need to take and for how long.
It has it's uses for sure... say you want an anabolic without much water retention.

dont even waste your time dude hes an imbicile.
b

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2013, 08:24:27 PM »
I've done EQ and my experience has been within 2-3 weeks (front loaded 900mg first two weeks) my appetite shot up, 5th week I had this crazy sudden feeling i couldn't explain and insurmountable amount of endurance, i could just pop extra reps on everything and i could do heavy cardio for an hour and still wanted to keep going had to stop myself.

Blood pressure was a problem, so eventually i dropped it but i kept on it for 20 weeks.

It was okay for super slow steady gains cant complain but can do it so many better ways but meh.

Endurance was the biggest bonus on EQ for me, that's one thing that it outshines any other compound i've tried. However the BP just sucks and i love to deadlift and squat soo... less BP more gains for me..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2013, 09:45:44 PM »
NO ONE , still no names  ;D ;D ;D , (sprinters excluded)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2013, 09:55:25 PM »
AHMED,
?,where is "mighty" Allah to give U strength, a U replacing daily prayers & Koran readings
with daily dozes of christian created chemicals (factory owns by Jews)  ;D ;D ;D
Remember ,Nasser & his love for HGH.
   ;D ;D ;D

But I admit HGH can be very useful when running away from Jews  ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2013, 10:03:45 PM »
Wow just when retard couldn't retard more, he retards more. Congratulations you have the retard of the year award.

Without muslims you wouldn't have modern day chemistry that includes. Stop owning yourself. Every time some retard makes some stupid comment like "you mozzlems should stop using christian computers" should retard less because you don't realize without muslims you wouldn't have that subsequent material product (in case of computers for example mathematics, binary ahem arabic numerals which includes the zero).

Wait, did I mention you're a retard, yeah you're a super retard of so many levels, whether its bashing muslims and islam or not knowing fuck all about bodybuilding drugs and their use you fail hard.

Now do you even lift weights? Or are you another e-kul wanabe who just comes on here because he wants to talk smack and doesn't even lift.

Btw here's a little bit of reading, educate yourself moron:

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-06/st_islamtech

distillation, dillution and other chemical processes wouldn't be without muslims and you wouldn't have your gear today retard.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2013, 10:38:45 PM »
Wow just when retard couldn't retard more, he retards more. Congratulations you have the retard of the year award.

Without muslims you wouldn't have modern day chemistry that includes. Stop owning yourself. Every time some retard makes some stupid comment like "you mozzlems should stop using christian computers" should retard less because you don't realize without muslims you wouldn't have that subsequent material product (in case of computers for example mathematics, binary ahem arabic numerals which includes the zero).

Wait, did I mention you're a retard, yeah you're a super retard of so many levels, whether its bashing muslims and islam or not knowing fuck all about bodybuilding drugs and their use you fail hard.

Now do you even lift weights? Or are you another e-kul wanabe who just comes on here because he wants to talk smack and doesn't even lift.

Btw here's a little bit of reading, educate yourself moron:

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-06/st_islamtech

distillation, dillution and other chemical processes wouldn't be without muslims and you wouldn't have your gear today retard.

Oh , Ahmed you really betrayed Allah's teachings, remember no booze,no chemicals  :P
Ahmed, there is no bodybuilding drugs created specifically for bodybuilders  ;)
Ahmed, your tribe needed French christian to even  interpret Egyptian hieroglyphs  ;D o fuck.
Now have a glass of Shnaps to clean your body from Jewish produced chemicals.