Author Topic: Hollywood Dreams gone Bad  (Read 5262 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Hollywood Dreams gone Bad
« on: June 20, 2013, 11:03:42 AM »
they are describing her as a Tourist from Lynwood , ca.  (Lynwood is about 20min drive to Hollywood  ::)  )   Took a picture of some bums with Funny Signs asking for food, they told her she owed them $1 for the pic she took of them on her phone

she refused

she stabbed her in the Chest and she bleed to death on Hollywood star walk , this was during the day with hundreds of people on the streets

Pics below are not the bums arrested, but the girl? that died

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-hollywood-fatal-stabbing-20130620,0,6048963.story

3 men due in court in fatal stabbing at Hollywood Walk of Fame

Three men are expected to be charged Friday in connection with the stabbing death of a woman next to the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

The three men, whom police describe as transients between 27 and 34 years old, were arrested in connection with the death of 23-year-old Christine Darlene Calderon after police said the men attacked her Tuesday night at Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue.

Charges are expected to be filed Friday with arraignment likely the same day, authorities said.

Authorities said Calderon was strolling down the Walk of Fame with a coworker after sunset when an amusing cardboard sign caught her eye. She pulled out her cellphone to snap a picture of men displaying signs asking for money with four-letter insults and a smiley face, they said.

Moments later, according to law enforcement sources, one of the men demanded that she pay $1 for the pictures.

When she refused, police say, two of the men allegedly pinned Calderon’s coworker against a wall.

The third jumped on top of Calderon, knocking her onto the pavement in front of an American Eagle Outfitters clothing store at the Hollywood and Highland retail and entertainment complex, police said.

When she got up to run away, authorities said, blood was gushing from a stab wound in her midsection.

She collapsed a few feet from the terrazzo Walk of Fame stars. She was pronounced dead at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center three hours later.

Her death in the heart of Hollywood’s tourist district stunned visitors and the collection of merchants and costumed impersonators who work along the boulevard.

Los Angeles police detained two men near the crime scene at midnight, and a third man was arrested hours later on suspicion of murder. Police said one of the three frequented the area but the other two are believed to come from out of state.

Police said they were interviewing witnesses and have yet to determine a motive for the slaying.

Despite the tourist attractions and upscale stores at Hollywood and Highland, people who work in the area say it still has a grittier side.

Recalling the incident, Ethan Lam, who was working at his kiosk near the crime scene, said he heard screams echo from the iconic intersection where throngs of tourists pour out of the Metro every day to snap photos of the TCL Chinese Theatre, actors dressed as Chewbacca and Spider-Man, and the Hollywood sign.

Lam said he ran toward the noise and found that a crowd had gathered around Calderon. She was wearing jeans and a white top, Lam said, adding that he saw several people clutching her stomach to try to stop the bleeding. When paramedics showed up, he said, her shirt was soaked red.

“It was right there, man,” Lam said Wednesday afternoon as he pointed to a few maroon droplets dried onto the clothing store’s wall.

Victor Guererro, a 25-year-old Mickey Mouse impersonator, said he has seen it all during the year and half he has worked on the Walk of Fame.

There have been fights and arrests, he said, adding that a few days ago he saw a homeless man grilling carne asada on a camping stove and selling tacos.

“Hay tanta locura,” he said. “There’s so much madness.”

Nails

• Getbig V
Re: Hollywood Dreams gone Bad
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »
 The men wanted Calderon to pay $1 for the picture, but she refused, igniting a dispute that ended in Miss Calderon's life.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 11:08:36 AM »
Here was Chumlee's experience at the Hollywood Famous walk of stars

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 11:08:47 AM »
First sign of mental illness on female: short hair  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 11:10:30 AM »
Jada Pinket Smith from The Matrix of Peace.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 11:12:31 AM »
Would you Getbiggers Pay the bums the  $1 or take the Knife fight  ??? ???

i know i would of told them to fuck off as well

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 11:14:33 AM »

I don't get close enough to ever want a photo.  The scent and disease is enough to keep me 25 feet away.  I'm the type to have my window down and then roll it up when the bum comes walking towards my car.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 11:18:43 AM »

How come Getbig is this slow these days?

Summer affecting already?
I have been personally very busy also recently but now I have a long weekend to spend on GB  8)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 11:21:03 AM »

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 11:30:15 AM »
Only thing in Lynwood is the womens jail.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 11:30:27 AM »
Lou Ferrigno will chase you down the street for 20 bucks, if you take a photo of him...Let us hope he does not go down the same path as these murderers...

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 11:30:57 AM »
She got killed for her stupidity, I bet she thought she was taking a funny pic and would post it on her facebook to get "likes" and "comments"....epic failed, dead.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 11:44:49 AM »
  they killed for a one dollar picture

lou demands twenty dollars minimum per picture

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 12:05:03 PM »
My first thought was which 'star' she died next to?   

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 12:10:46 PM »
guess.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 12:15:48 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 12:28:44 PM »
the media is now calling it also a Cross Gender hate crime

::)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 12:42:42 PM »
Lou Ferrigno will chase you down the street for 20 bucks, if you take a photo of him...Let us hope he does not go down the same path as these murderers...

LMAO

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 03:31:17 PM »
She got killed for her stupidity, I bet she thought she was taking a funny pic and would post it on her facebook to get "likes" and "comments"....epic failed, dead.

this is whats in at the moment, people taking pics of weird or sad things to get "likes"  and thumbs up and retweets.

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 03:46:43 PM »

I love how a black guy can murder 9 whities and they'll say it's simply class conflict. But a homeless white dude gets one black person and it's automatically a hate crime.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 04:03:20 PM »

WTF? The media needs to stop with putting things in our heads. Sometimes a stabbing/assault is just that. Not racially or sexually motivated.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2013, 04:24:59 PM »
this is whats in at the moment, people taking pics of weird or sad things to get "likes"  and thumbs up and retweets.

you mean the pics with the burn to a crisp new born baby that says LIKE IF YOU HATE CHILD ABUSE is really intended to get his profile out there to the rest of the 800,000 people that hate child abuse

lmfao generation nothing

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2013, 04:26:01 PM »

i wouldn't take a photo of 3 bums.  that has a gang ass whipping written all over it.  it's nerve racking dealing with one homeless person.  

that girl was out of her dike mind.