Author Topic: The Vince Goodrum Show (Coming Soon) Almost Complete  (Read 17588 times)

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Vince Goodrum Show (Coming Soon) Almost Complete
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2013, 09:48:26 PM »
I would rather listen to Vince, then Derek by far..Vince is our own, Derek is a pig...

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2013, 09:54:17 PM »
Will you bring your husband in for relationship advice and give Genova a slot for nutrition info?

the trainer

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2013, 12:20:29 AM »
oh great vince will you tell the listeners about the bee pollen and the magic stick, i brought them from you after i saw the incredible shape you where in at your bodybuilding competition and i was not dissappointed, i gain 15 pounds of muscle, every getbigger should buy the vinny stack, and i hope you are charging money to download your show on itunes because i am sure getbiggers would agree it will be worth every penny.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2013, 12:27:20 AM »

Derek has no interest in producing a quality show....he just gets on Blogtalkradio and rambles on for almost 2 hours.....something anyone can do....whereas someone like Aaron Singerman puts a great deal of time and effort in producing a polished quality production which I want to do the same with.  Don't get me wrong....I'm not trying to emulate Aaron or anything but I am going to make sure that the quality of the shows I do produce will be on the same level as his.  

In addition, Derek improperly uses copyrighted music and movie edits for his show which is a huge no no.  I don't want to run the risk of getting sued so I went out and properly paid the royalties for the material that I'll be using....that way I'll be able to broadcast my shows on iTunes and other venues.  

There's a right way and a wrong way of doing business and I don't take shortcuts in them

You expecting Hollywood and record company executives to tune in to your show and catch you out using their music?

the trainer

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2013, 12:33:04 AM »
You expecting Hollywood and record company executives to tune in to your show and catch you out using their music?

how dare you, do you know how famous the geat vince is, oprah use his supplements to gain weight and the only reason vince did not appear on the biggest loser tv show is because the show is about losing weight and not about being the biggest loser in real life.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2013, 12:39:19 AM »
Just ran a sound test of the broadcasting system.  The Vince Goodrum Show will be a 30 minutes of unbridled trash talking truth in bodybuilding fitness.  The Vince Goodrum Show will be available for download and will also be available on iTunes so you can listen to me bring the pain and on these "sucker mc's".

Below is a link to the sound test to give you an idea of what to expect.  There's a number of adjustments I will need to make before we go on the air but from all things, it looks and sounds great. 

http://anabolicmayhem.com/vince-goodrum-show-system-test/

Lets hope it gets more traffic than your website....

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2013, 01:24:04 AM »
Vince...why not bring on True Adonis to discuss the amazing results you've had with his diet.  :D I'm sure thousands will tune in.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 01:58:35 AM »
Would rather listen to a half hour reccording of a chainsaw or a baby crying than this negro bullshit.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2013, 02:22:28 AM »
chainsaw

the b e a n e r s can accommodate you, and it only takes a couple of seconds.  on top of that you won't even have to post on getbig again. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2013, 02:52:50 AM »
the b e a n e r s can accommodate you, and it only takes a couple of seconds.  on top of that you won't even have to post on getbig again.  

ok "G_thang"  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2013, 03:16:03 AM »
Vince will you have an episode to talk about converting an airsoft gun to fully auto real gun? 

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2013, 04:52:39 AM »
When is the first installment of this award-winning show? 2017?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 04:53:45 AM »
Vince can you please explain this on your show and what made you do this?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2013, 05:30:53 AM »
Vince can you please explain this on your show and what made you do this?

I don't think why he done it should be the question. Why is he on bodybuilding forums and seemingly interested in the sport if he doesn't even train?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2013, 05:31:01 AM »
I've never listened to any bodybuilding crap on the Internet, it seems very lame to me, but I would tune into this show if Vince made it easy and posted a link on getbig so all I have to do is click and listen.

Also, what's the story with "vissy"? Is that really Vince's boyfriend, or is this just some getbig shit?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2013, 07:05:58 AM »
I don't think why he done it should be the question. Why is he on bodybuilding forums and seemingly interested in the sport if he doesn't even train?

You could ask the same about Ron.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 07:09:45 AM »

Vince is this going to be a call on format and you take the calls? 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2013, 07:27:51 AM »

Because he's gay.

Same as above.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2013, 06:12:55 PM »
Love him or hate him,Vince is a personality and always brings the funny and can take and E Beating.

He deserves our support, and this should be a sticky.

I wanna hear him and basile go at it live.
"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2013, 06:22:10 PM »
I would gladly call in and tell some good stories about IFBB pros from yesterday..

Off the top of my head, I can talk about:

..the time that Chris Cormier had sex with a man and his girlfriend, penetrating both the man and the woman on the same night (he went for the man first). Mike Morris was also there playing "referee".

..King Kamali and his strange "relationship issues".

..Craig Titus and his incredibly disturbing sexual escapades in various New York City & Los Angeles nightclubs.

..Desmond Miller and his cheating ways, while his poor wife trail-blazes with kid on hand.

..Kai Greene and the stories that are too crazy for even the internetz.

And there is much more where that came from!

Melvin, you let me know when you get the show running and we'll set something up.

"1"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2013, 06:24:16 PM »

..the time that Chris Cormier had sex with a man and his girlfriend, penetrating both the man and the woman on the same night (he went for the man first).

"1"

Say it ain't so.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2013, 06:26:47 PM »
"now look am here, you puts da bee pollen on da magicks sticks, you shove dat stick straight up yo azz...BAM you got mussos fo' you know it!"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2013, 06:27:09 PM »
Say it ain't so.

It's 100% true.

Too bad Jeff McFarland isn't around, he can vouch for this, as he was Mike Morris' roommate for a while and saw a lot of Chris and his carnal ways.

"1"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2013, 06:36:12 PM »
It's 100% true.

Too bad Jeff McFarland isn't around, he can vouch for this, as he was Mike Morris' roommate for a while and saw a lot of Chris and his carnal ways.

"1"

Chris was pretty well known for his bi and unsafe sex practices with both right?

I re-read that venice beach sex cult from t-mag as someone pasted it on Muscleweek this week and it has Chris among others written all over it
"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
Chris was pretty well known for his bi and unsafe sex practices with both right?

I re-read that venice beach sex cult from t-mag as someone pasted it on spam this week and it has Chris among others written all over it

Yes. Chris is/was definitely bisexual and his animalistic sexual practices were renowned in the Venice Beach area.

Chris also landed some of the BEST looking women during his prime.

"1"