Author Topic: The Vince Goodrum Show (Coming Soon) Almost Complete  (Read 17553 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The Vince Goodrum Show (Coming Soon) Almost Complete
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2013, 08:47:07 AM »
Outed.

Andre is bi like Vince so don't be surprised if some black dude from the Bronx calls in looking to hook up w Vince on the down-lo

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2013, 09:20:20 AM »
Outed.

I didn't know telling a guy he's doing a good job was gay......I guess your father said that to you a lot while raping you hence your association

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2013, 09:21:46 AM »
Andre is bi like Vince so don't be surprised if some black dude from the Bronx calls in looking to hook up w Vince on the down-lo

you've been begging me for the BBC in pm's for years....I won't give in

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2013, 09:22:00 AM »
I didn't know telling a guy he's doing a good job was gay......I guess your father said that to you a lot while raping you hence your association
Meltdown.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2013, 09:24:10 AM »
you've been begging me for the BBC in pm's for years....I won't give in

LOL - you wish.  Last pm I sent you I think was some racist pm about Mooche and O-TWINK no? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2013, 10:16:12 AM »
Recorded my first show but I was advised by I-Tunes to tone down the racist remarks and marked it as explicit...debating whether to edit it or keep it raw
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »
Recorded my first show but I was advised by I-Tunes to tone down the racist remarks and marked it as explicit...debating whether to edit it or keep it raw

LOL - against Whitey? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2013, 10:23:00 AM »
LOL - against Whitey? 

Against every race I'm assuming.....they also didn't like my comment refer to a shloong attach to a vagina remark
A

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2013, 10:26:09 AM »
I-tunes trying to stifle your creativity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2013, 10:26:57 AM »
Against every race I'm assuming.....they also didn't like my comment refer to a shloong attach to a vagina remark

WTF kind of show are you running here? 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2013, 10:53:46 AM »

Keep it raw. Your ten listeners will listen whether it's rated PG or rated X.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2013, 10:58:51 AM »

you are a nig. Nobody is offended by racism from you fellas as at the end of the day we are white

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2013, 11:03:24 AM »
I'll call into you show if it gets off the ground.  We can debate whether a calorie is a calorie.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2013, 11:05:26 AM »
I'll call in too

"Yeah - dis is Chris from Da Bronx - how you dooiiinnnn?" 

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2013, 12:13:39 PM »
The dude is trying, which is a huge percentage on being successful...What have you achieved, may i ask?

Another "huge percentage on being successful" (sic) is not being gay, black, or mentally deficient -- a triplet of causes working against our dear friend here, however hard he tries.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2013, 12:36:22 PM »
Here we go again. You know, folks, Goodrum started a forum a few years ago. There were 3 members. Vince Goodrum, Vince G CSN MFT, and me. No one else joined. I thought it would be fun but Only me and others didn't sign up. So that site was a brutal failure. Fast forward to today and look at what Goodrum has created. A copy of Mayhem that looks impressive but hasn't got many posting there. Time will tell if people will participate but his track record is dismal to say the least. People look like they do when they pass an accident on the highway. They slow down but don't stop.

I tried to listen to Goodrum's radio show test. My Avast anti-virus warned me not to click on the link because it was potentially harmful. Naw, Goodrum wouldn't deliberately infect our computers. He needs the traffic. So I have to put this down to Goodrum incompetence. What a tool.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2013, 12:37:49 PM »
Here we go again. You know, folks, Goodrum started a forum a few years ago. There were 3 members. Vince Goodrum, Vince G CSN MFT, and me. No one else joined. I thought it would be fun but Only me and others didn't sign up. So that site was a brutal failure. Fast forward to today and look at what Goodrum has created. A copy of Mayhem that looks impressive but hasn't got many posting there. Time will tell if people will participate but his track record is dismal to say the least. People look like they do when they pass an accident on the highway. They slow down but don't stop.

I tried to listen to Goodrum's radio show test. My Avast anti-virus warned me not to click on the link because it was potentially harmful. Naw, Goodrum wouldn't deliberately infect our computers. He needs the traffic. So I have to put this down to Goodrum incompetence. What a tool.

I thought it was just for Vinces so I didn't join.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2013, 12:40:20 PM »

Here we go!!!

Battle of the Vinces'  - get the pop corn ready!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2013, 12:43:41 PM »

Why would you give a damn what Apple thinks of your podcast... Do your thing Vince.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2013, 01:10:36 PM »
Goodrum doesn't deserve to be successful. Why? Well, he is a total fool and a liar. He literally makes up shit about people to get even with them. Vince G CSN MFT has no integrity. So I doubt people will support him. He would be amusing if he wasn't a complete tool.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2013, 01:11:39 PM »
Goodrum doesn't deserve to be successful. Why? Well, he is a total fool and a liar. He literally makes up shit about people to get even with them. Vince G CSN MFT has no integrity. So I doubt people will support him. He would be amusing if he wasn't a complete tool.

LOL - let the games begin.

Basile - if Vince invites you onto his show - will you go? 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2013, 01:13:02 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2013, 01:14:18 PM »
Goodrum can get good traffic to his show if he battles it out over the airways with people. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2013, 01:37:59 PM »

Basile, you've not answered my PM's WHY DID YOU MOVE FROM CANADA???
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2013, 01:41:48 PM »

LIKE WHAT.