Author Topic: Buying a Hitler autograph.  (Read 20028 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Buying a Hitler autograph.
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2013, 09:08:19 AM »
do you think jewish bankers run the world haha
Hey galeniko, here is another jew telling you how his fellow jewish bankers fear mongered congress to pass the bailout bill or expect martial law.

Many in the congress were threatened that martial law would be declared if they did not pass the bailout bill!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2013, 09:55:56 AM »
would you buy a bottle of that ron avidan?

marcel is working hard to get banned again.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2013, 10:33:53 AM »
its not a secret that ron had sympathies for hitler in the past.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2013, 01:12:26 PM »
Did Herr Hitler even hoist ?
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2013, 01:14:06 PM »
How can you be anti-semitic when most European Jews were not semitic??

http://www.darkmoon.me/2013/european-jews-are-not-semites-by-rehmat/

The result of a new genetic study published in the British journal Genome Biology and Evolution claims that European Jews (Ashkenazim) don’t belong to the 12 (Semitic) tribes of Israel. They’re a mix of genetic ancestries. Far more than previously thought, they appear to originate in tribes from the Caucasus region that sits between Eastern Europe and Asia Minor—the land between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea.

Ashkenazi ancestry comes from Slav, Bulgar, Iranian and Turkic tribes which established the Khazar empire in that region – which at its peak stretched from Kiev in the West to the Aral Sea in the Southeast.

YES BROTHER QUAD!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What I've been saying all along!!!!!

Even the 2nd President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser said in 1956, that the "Jews" would never have peace in the Israel because they left black and came back white...Look it up.  Another thing I've been saying.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2013, 01:56:19 PM »
wow how many neo nazis have we got on this forum ???

why you guys so fascinated about that?

you think the ideology is any good?
 ???

comeone this neonazi thing is cathering for white trash toothless ayabout drunks.

hitler would have offed this kind first

do you seriously think times were better back then? ???

do you think jewish bankers run the world haha

I'm not a neo nazi by any stretch, I love capitalism, not fascism. I just think its cool to own part of history. Like I said, if I could find a Napoleon signature for a reasonable price, I get that too. Along with tsar Nicolas. Shit, I might just pick up a Tito sig in homage to your Yugoslav roots.  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2013, 02:03:39 PM »
Seriously, I'm not.  I just think that with the technology we had in the 20th century, that we can actually view this conqueror step by step, and it is recorded forever.  It's not like Napoleon where all you have is stories in books, we have actual pictures of this war and it is probably the last of it's kind.  I actually wish I could find a signature of Suleiman the Magnificent, I think that would be cool as well.  I picked up a minor in history, and after I retire or pay off my house, wouldn't mind becoming a college level history professor and enthuse people the way I am about history.
Just point them to the world famous catfight thread.  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 02:08:39 PM »

I'm not a neo nazi by any stretch, I love capitalism, not fascism. I just think its cool to own part of history. Like I said, if I could find a Napoleon signature for a reasonable price, I get that too. Along with tsar Nicolas. Shit, I might just pick up a Tito sig in homage to your Yugoslav roots.  ;D

Bro Irongrip.
You seem to like collecting autographs of loosers   ;D ;D

Bros Hitler and Napoleon are united by one big mistake; they thought they could handle Mother Rossiya MUAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Tsar Nicholas was a pussy. So why him?
Almost all the Russian Tsars managed to grow the empire for hundreds of years and make it mightier but not Nicholas. He was like Yeltsin in emeperor's clothes.
Nicholas was btw also a boss of Finland back in the day.

Plus:
You might like to approach ROS veterans as they ultimately were the ones who fuked Hilter and Germany in ass in the end when Adolf was shitting himself alone in a bunker and Soviet forces marched accross Europe
They took a lot of suveniurs from Germany. And I mean a lot.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2013, 02:11:39 PM »
I posted a while back that I was looking to buy a piece of art by Adolf Hitler. While looking for this, a came across an authentic signed photo from 1924 for $2,000. My question to you guys is, doesn't that seem a bit cheap? I mean, don't you think that an autograph of someone who a lot of people put up there as one of the most evil people in history would fetch a bit more? I also picked up a document signed by Victor Emanuel and Mussolini for $380. All legit authentic stuff. I mean, Babe Ruth would get you way more than that. By the way, I'm not anti Semitic, just really interested in World War Two and the players involved. I have a Patton signature as well, and am looking for an Eisenhower.

Yes, and its prob a fake unless the autograph is in a copy of Mein Kampf, which I don't believe was released until 1925.  In 1924 however, he was relatively unknown so why would he be signing autographs in 1924???
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2013, 03:24:20 PM »
Be really careful with Snyder. Not everything is bad, but he does seem to salt his listing with bad items in my opinion. I've seen guys that collect US militaria be very unhappy with him. If you're really looking for decent stuff, ask here -

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/ .

and maybe ask -

http://www.johnsonreferencebooks.com/

Tom Johnson has been a respected heavy player in German militaria since the 60's at least, he's slowed down a bit, but he could maybe help you a bit or point you to someone that is trusted in that area.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2013, 03:40:42 PM »

Yes, and its prob a fake unless the autograph is in a copy of Mein Kampf, which I don't believe was released until 1925.  In 1924 however, he was relatively unknown so why would he be signing autographs in 1924???

It's a postcard to someone before he went to jail.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 03:41:38 PM »

Bro Irongrip.

Bros Hitler and Napoleon are united by one big mistake; they thought they could handle Mother Rossiya MUAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Almost all the Russian Tsars managed to grow the empire for hundreds of years and make it mightier but not Nicholas. He was like Yeltsin in emeperor's clothes.

Plus:
You might like to approach ROS veterans as they ultimately were the ones who fuked Hilter and Germany in ass in the end when Adolf was shitting himself alone in a bunker and Soviet forces marched accross Europe

Point taken. Do you know where to get Stalin or Lenin autographs?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2013, 03:57:38 PM »
Point taken. Do you know where to get Stalin or Lenin autographs?

Didn't mean that negative way as you know - just to joke off. I know your enthusiams on history and appreciate/support it!
Stalin and Lenin autographs can probably be found from same places as other:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VLADIMIR-ILYICH-LENIN-AUTOGRAPH-NOTE-SIGNED-/370084985580

But I bet lot of Hitler's personal stuff lies in Russian booksehleves.
Even some high profile German art is still in hands of Russians and causing disputes as recently as today:

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday afternoon that his planned visit to an exhibition with Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel would go ahead, contrary to earlier press reports that the event had been canceled due to a controversy over works of art taken by the Soviet Union from Germany during and after World War II."

They remain in Russia as reminders for anybody planning a non-authorized visit to motherland.
I have heard Russian volunteer cavalry took even toilet seats with them in Georgia in 2008. And they should be just proud of this. They don't come to your home but if you come to theirs without invitation, nothing will be saved.

watch from Germans in hand of Russian raising a flag of USSR over Berlin, Germany

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2013, 04:28:09 PM »
That Kevin A.Broks yellow map says all  ;D & is Copyrighted  ;D
That map is missing borders to 1000 km's  ;D
Naming "Sweden" on this "historic" map  ;D ;D ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2013, 04:34:29 PM »
I am thinking to the right buyer a signed piece by Hitler would go for a few hundred thousand, may even reach the $1,000,0000+ price range.

No way, art dealers were trying to sell several of Hitlers drawing if I remember well for $ 30000 (?) in late 80's but no one was interested.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 04:35:49 PM »
No way, art dealers were trying to sell several of Hitlers drawing if I remember well for $ 30000 (?) in late 80's but no one was interested.

Wow, really? Thats surprising.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2013, 04:38:18 PM »
Do you ever take a break from hate?   :-\
Full time job, and then you bring your work home. Next thing you know, it consumes your life.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2013, 04:41:37 PM »
I'm not a neo nazi by any stretch, I love capitalism, not fascism. I just think its cool to own part of history. Like I said, if I could find a Napoleon signature for a reasonable price, I get that too. Along with tsar Nicolas. Shit, I might just pick up a Tito sig in homage to your Yugoslav roots.  ;D
[/quote]

Grip, U a wrong, he is not of Yugoslav root,just like nobody was Soviet or Czechoslovakian,just country names for federations of various republics.
Just like UNITED states of America ?,

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2013, 04:42:15 PM »

Wow, really? Thats surprising.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/04/23/hitler.auction/ .

Not my area of knowledge, but it seems like there is a wide spread on the real stuff.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2013, 04:43:19 PM »

Grip, U a wrong, he is not of Yugoslav root,just like nobody was Soviet or Czechoslovakian,just country names for federations of various republics.
Just like UNITED states of America ?,

I'm sure he is of some Slavic country, maybe Croatia?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2013, 04:49:04 PM »

Bro Irongrip.

Plus:

I collect WW2 metal ( ;)) mostly, also respect Germans & Russians so.
Hitler is far more fascinating historical figure than Stalin, so is more collectible.
Who would choose Stalin's uniform over Hitler if is put on auction ?.
Yeltsin was good guy.
Planing to visit "Stalingrad".

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2013, 04:51:45 PM »
Just point them to the world famous catfight thread.  ;D

Can't do it. Getbig can't be reminded its king melted like an icecube on a hot plate.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2013, 04:57:18 PM »
I collect WW2 metal ( ;)) mostly, also respect Germans & Russians so.
Hitler is far more fascinating historical figure than Stalin, so is more collectible.
Who would choose Stalin's uniform over Hitler if is put on auction ?.
Yeltsin was good guy.
Planing to visit "Stalingrad".

Russians don't want to be popular. They just get the job done - no matter tha style.
They have never cared what others think about them.

There is a phrase experts on Russia repeat here: "In Russia they think the more they're hated, the better they're doing"  ;D 8)

How was Yeltsin a good guy?
Because of him Russia lost 20 years and now lacks 10 years behind USA in uav design putting the whole nation in fukin' danger.
So maybe for Americans he was a good lad - byt that's not a job of president of Rusain Federation.

Because of Yeltsin, USA has a military base in Kyrgyztan - just 50 km away from Russian base. Now, thanks to Putin, Kirgizians have ordered the Americans to leave Kirghizia and Russians can stay.
But that's just one base.
I think Americans are just fine and many are good christian guys but some of them want to enslave Russia and Yeltsin was on their side.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2013, 05:04:44 PM »
Something about collecting, I would never buy metal statue without patina on it, too many Chinese imitations
of everything on today markets.
For example, Weider was selling Sandow statues for $1000 in 80's, but that was small/his version (now Olympia trophy)
1 New York's moulded "silver" statue was sold on eBay for $400 only 4 years ago.
While, real Sandow Sandow's bronze statue was in reputable auction house on offer for 9000 British pounds.
Sandow trophy (not statue) was sold for 1700 pounds on London auction.
One of Melbourne gym's have Sandow statue on display, owner say it's ex Sig Klains one ?.