Author Topic: Buying a Hitler autograph.  (Read 20099 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Buying a Hitler autograph.
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2013, 05:07:25 PM »

Russians don't want to be popular. They just get the job done - no matter tha style.
They have never cared what others think about them.

There is a phrase experts on Russia repeat here: "In Russia they think the more they're hated, the better they're doing"  ;D 8)

Almost without exception, Russia is a third-world, peasant-laden shithole outside of a small set of major cities.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2013, 05:14:39 PM »
Almost without exception, Russia is a third-world, peasant-laden shithole outside of a small set of major cities.

Hell yeh bro. HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT is RoSSIA! indeed

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2013, 05:35:38 PM »
Vodka vs Coca Cola, who wins  ???
Kansas corn farmer is just like Russian peasant, both life stragglers  :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2013, 06:00:15 PM »

Russians don't want to be popular. They just get the job done - no matter tha style.
They have never cared what others think about them.

There is a phrase experts on Russia repeat here: "In Russia they think the more they're hated, the better they're doing"  ;D 8)

How was Yeltsin a good guy?
Because of him Russia lost 20 years and now lacks 10 years behind USA in uav design putting the whole nation in fukin' danger.
So maybe for Americans he was a good lad - byt that's not a job of president of Rusain Federation.

Because of Yeltsin, USA has a military base in Kyrgyztan - just 50 km away from Russian base. Now, thanks to Putin, Kirgizians have ordered the Americans to leave Kirghizia and Russians can stay.
But that's just one base.
I think Americans are just fine and many are good christian guys but some of them want to enslave Russia and Yeltsin was on their side.
Utter nonsense. Even Yeltsin wouldn't suggest such a sentiment.  ::)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2013, 06:01:21 PM »
Vodka vs Coca Cola, who wins  ???
Kansas corn farmer is just like Russian peasant, both life stragglers  :-\

HAHA yes both are hard christians who had no problem shooting weaker ones in head for sake of "democracy" or "freedom of workers"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2013, 06:36:57 PM »
Can't do it. Getbig can't be reminded its king melted like an icecube on a hot plate.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2013, 07:14:01 PM »
That Kevin A.Broks yellow map says all  ;D & is Copyrighted  ;D
That map is missing borders to 1000 km's  ;D
Naming "Sweden" on this "historic" map  ;D ;D ;D
Still the same region. Does this work better for you??

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2013, 07:18:58 PM »
Purchasing anything "NnAaZzIi" gets red flagged by the Hierarchy imop...And Neo's being all toothless red necks is complete propaganda by the people who control the media...That shit is much deeper than most want to believe...

the trainer

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2013, 07:26:15 PM »
All hail hitler we must protect the fuhrer in the lab where we are making his clone to rise again and take over the world, now where the hell is pinky.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2013, 07:57:07 PM »
Still the same region. Does this work better for you??

What map is that from? It's in German, but what is the context?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2013, 09:33:08 PM »
I posted a while back that I was looking to buy a piece of art by Adolf Hitler. While looking for this, a came across an authentic signed photo from 1924 for $2,000. My question to you guys is, doesn't that seem a bit cheap? I mean, don't you think that an autograph of someone who a lot of people put up there as one of the most evil people in history would fetch a bit more? I also picked up a document signed by Victor Emanuel and Mussolini for $380. All legit authentic stuff. I mean, Babe Ruth would get you way more than that. By the way, I'm not anti Semitic, just really interested in World War Two and the players involved. I have a Patton signature as well, and am looking for an Eisenhower.

I wouldn't buy anything like that if it isn't graded by a professional 3rd party 1st. PSA,Beckett, ect

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2013, 11:23:32 PM »
What map is that from? It's in German, but what is the context?
Found it on Wikipedia under their Khazars entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

The map depicts the boundaries of Khazar Khaganate, 650–850

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2013, 11:29:30 PM »
hm thats interesting what he says.

but who has made those threats?

who has talked to him and said thered me martial law?

who has the power to declare such?you know, oficialy, who can do that
Hahaha - who??? Obviously the owners of banks. That's who. And btw, the CEO of the Bank is not really the owner in case you didn't know. The shareholders are the owners.

So now you are saying this jewish congress man is lying??

Politicians are bought and paid for whores. Obama can be snuffed out with the flick of a finger if he displeases them.

Look here turd:

Paulson’s cronies strong arm citizen journalists to prevent questions to former Treasury Secretary and Goldman Sachs executive.
Matt and Luke Rudkowski of WeAreChange try yet again, on two separate occasions, to question former U.S Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson about the banker bailouts. Watch what happens as the secret service and private security guards go out of their way to make sure no question is uttered to Mr. Paulson. Of course, this never stops WeAreChange and leads to interesting encounters on both occasions.

http://www.infowars.com/henry-paulson-confronted-on-threatening-congress-with-martial-law/

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2013, 11:30:50 PM »
How can you be anti-semitic when most European Jews were not semitic??

http://www.darkmoon.me/2013/european-jews-are-not-semites-by-rehmat/

The result of a new genetic study published in the British journal Genome Biology and Evolution claims that European Jews (Ashkenazim) don’t belong to the 12 (Semitic) tribes of Israel. They’re a mix of genetic ancestries. Far more than previously thought, they appear to originate in tribes from the Caucasus region that sits between Eastern Europe and Asia Minor—the land between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea.

Ashkenazi ancestry comes from Slav, Bulgar, Iranian and Turkic tribes which established the Khazar empire in that region – which at its peak stretched from Kiev in the West to the Aral Sea in the Southeast.

where's the WASP's ???

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2013, 02:00:04 AM »

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2013, 02:08:17 AM »
Hitler was one of the most evil men in history. He ordered the mass genocide of 6 million Jews and was pretty much responsible for kicking off World War II. Although, on the plus side, if he hadn't have done all that there would be no Call of Duty: World at War .

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2013, 02:11:04 AM »
with hitler there wouldnt be so much criminality these days.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2013, 02:29:55 AM »
Hitler was one of the most evil men in history. He ordered the mass genocide of 6 million Jews and was pretty much responsible for kicking off World War II. Although, on the plus side, if he hadn't have done all that there would be no Call of Duty: World at War .

this piece of fucking shit was just as bad as shitler

USA and King England should have trampled this piece of fucking shit when they had the chance back in '45

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2013, 02:32:17 AM »
winners are writing the history books , if hitler had won he would have been a hero now.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2013, 07:30:13 AM »

Some deep thinking going on in this photo. "Did I leave the oven on?"

Also, Tito, you are right, had Hitler won, he'd be the hero, and Stalin the antichrist.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2013, 09:12:05 AM »
winners are writing the history books , if hitler had won he would have been a hero now.

This is very true...However the winners today won't be the winners 2mrw...There's a lot of splitting going on within the tribe...

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2013, 10:52:21 AM »
First of all where's the proof that 6 million jewish converts were murdered? It was not genocide it was a burnt offering. I doubt they know how many American soldiers died down to the last one. Sure they have a pretty accurate number but not absolute. So this 6 million number is just a magical number. In the beginning it was much larger and have been revised down numerous times. There are too many jewish converts alive now for this to have been true. It would have taken much longer for them to establish such a stronghold in the USA if 6 million had really been murdered. I think the number personally was closer to 500,000. And yes I have seen a concentration camp in person.

Second, World War 2 was created at the Treaty of Versailles. Germany was forced to pay retribution for WW1. Trains were sent into Germany and livestock, food supplies and minerals and precious metals hauled away. Keep in mind Germany was just through a War themselves. So the people were poor and hungry and starving. Enter the American bankers who finance Hitler so he can create his propaganda and lift the spirits of a disgruntled German population. At the same time bankers also finance Churchill. Just before the start of WW2 Churchill went bankrupt in a stock market crash and his debt was bought up by a banker. Shortly after this Churchill's war rhetoric against Germany increased.

The goal of the First and Second World War was the abdication of the White Man. Millions of whites were killed on both sides. In 1945 in two days of bombing close to 500,000 white German men, women, children, and wounded  soldiers were killed in Dresden when Germany was already defeated. And who gave the orders? Churchill. And after the war he tried to distance himself from this despicable act.

Europe was robbed of its white genetics and bankers were behind it every step of the way.

"Do you know," he [Lindemann] asked, "what the future historians will regard as the most important event of this age?"  "Well, what is it?" [I, Sir Roy Harrod, asked.]  "It will not be Hitler and the Second World War. ... It will not be the release of nuclear energy. ... It will not be the menace of Communism. ..."  These negatives seemed very comprehensive.  [And note that they are all the work of the Illuminati!]  He put on an expression of extreme severity, and turned down the corners of his lips. "It will be the abdication of the White man."  Then he nodded his head up and down several times to drive home his proposition." - See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/istheilluminatiwagingwar.html#sthash.Z88x4MUE.dpuf

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2013, 10:53:18 AM »
The only Genocide being committed is that of the White Race. Not the jews.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2013, 01:28:20 PM »
interesting post quad.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2013, 03:02:07 PM »
You want truth? Hitler, was the modern day version of Alexander The Great and Julius Caesar. Which one is crucified?  History is filled with evil people. We worship the ancient ones,  but loathe the recent.