Author Topic: Calling out "the Trainer" (haha, oh brother)  (Read 11801 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Calling out "the Trainer" (haha, oh brother)
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2013, 07:13:48 PM »

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2013, 07:16:14 PM »
Well coach i had a busy day today training clients for real not just taking their money, now old man i want you to think carefully about this because although i think you suck as a coach i dont want to see you hurt yourself to prove a point so take deep breath and think for a bit and let me know what you want to do.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2013, 07:18:54 PM »
Any "callout" or vs. threads need to be cleared by the offices of the king. Coach, this is not an approved thread. Therefore any subsequent ownings or meltdowns will be forfeit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2013, 07:24:49 PM »
Well coach i had a busy day today training clients for real not just taking their money, now old man i want you to think carefully about this because although i think you suck as a coach i dont want to see you hurt yourself to prove a point so take deep breath and think for a bit and let me know what you want to do.

Ive read your "advises" on training and you have your head completely up youe ass

the trainer

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2013, 07:29:32 PM »
Ive read your "advises" on training and you have your head completely up youe ass

I never try to reinvent the wheel i take all the best knowledge from the last 50 years of training and nutrition and put it together to create the ultimate program, if you should try my principles on yourself you would have the body of a 30 year old like some of my clients.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2013, 07:53:45 PM »
I have posted my training routine and my pics, I challenge any one of you to look as good as me doing as little as me in the gym.
Fuck all this big weights , super intensity bullshit, I do just enough to get the job done and go and do something productive with the rest of my day.

The more you do in the gym doesn't equate to how you guys look.
Cswol talking about how much he can lift and how hard he trains, hes either lying or it doesnt fucking work.

good post

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2013, 07:58:52 PM »
I do one set of 15-20 reps on ten different exercises, three times a week.  If the gym isn't busy it takes me maybe half an hour tops.  I look and feel better than I ever have.

Granted I was never a "big" guy to begin with.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 08:03:05 PM »
I do one set of 15-20 reps on ten different exercises, three times a week.  If the gym isn't busy it takes me maybe half an hour tops.  I look and feel better than I ever have.

Granted I was never a "big" guy to begin with.
Do people at the gym find you to be rather odd?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2013, 08:11:08 PM »
Do people at the gym find you to be rather odd?

Are you an Asif gimmick or that fat ugly guy in Massachusetts who sells used cars?  I can't keep them all straight anymore.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2013, 08:50:18 PM »

This is a very typical first post from someone has been challenged, here. 

I call it a continuation bet - in that they're not yet ready to admit that they won't be accepting the challenge - so they stall for a bit of time with a useless nonsense.

Brilliant stuff, really..(in theory). 

Tends to look absolutely weak when the dude isn't talking about a fight, though ::)  Just how much contemplation must occur before attempting to do a workout with someone ???

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2013, 08:56:58 PM »
the 'Coach' obviously never grew out of the highschool mentality

i fairly harmless jab sends him into a near meltdown. insecure to say the least.

the trainer

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2013, 09:02:04 PM »
This is a very typical first post from someone has been challenged, here. 

I call it a continuation bet - in that they're not yet ready to admit that they won't be accepting the challenge - so they stall for a bit of time with a useless nonsense.

Brilliant stuff, really..(in theory). 

Tends to look absolutely weak when the dude isn't talking about a fight, though ::)  Just how much contemplation must occur before attempting to do a workout with someone ???

go fuck yourself your comments are not needed in this thread stop running your mouth before i have to shut it up for you.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 09:16:52 PM »
go fuck yourself your comments are not needed in this thread stop running your mouth before i have to shut it up for you.

You talked the talk time to walk the walk. It's just training not a fight. Who knows after coach beats you, you guys might wind up being friends :D

the trainer

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2013, 09:26:17 PM »
You talked the talk time to walk the walk. It's just training not a fight. Who knows after coach beats you, you guys might wind up being friends :D

Are you fucking kidding me it would not be fair because i am juiced up to the gills and everybody would say i won because of my steroid stack so why waste my time.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2013, 09:53:25 PM »
 ::)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2013, 10:01:16 PM »
I would bet on the Trainer over the Coach anyday

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 11:32:42 PM »
I would bet on the Trainer over the Coach anyday

Your mom chose me over your dad...ask her.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2013, 01:46:54 AM »
I have posted my training routine and my pics, I challenge any one of you to look as good as me doing as little as me in the gym.
Fuck all this big weights , super intensity bullshit, I do just enough to get the job done and go and do something productive with the rest of my day.

The more you do in the gym doesn't equate to how you guys look.
Cswol talking about how much he can lift and how hard he trains, hes either lying or it doesnt fucking work.

i concur

anything else is just ego driven
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2013, 04:53:28 AM »

Training clients for real?  What the hell does that mean?  Did you mix it up by counting to 15 rather than 8?  Did you yell at them to "do one more, you have it in you"?  Did you spend about 20 - 30 mins of their time talking about inane shit rather than actually "training" them?  I would love to see you go up against Joe in this contest.  But, we both know you don't have the stones to follow through with it because you are probably going to be out buying a couple more polo shirts that are 1 - 2 sizes smaller than you should in order to make yourself look bigger.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2013, 05:06:15 AM »
Your mom chose me over your dad...ask her.
This is from a man who claims to be "christian". What a jack ass.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2013, 05:42:51 AM »
"i agree they would lose their gas money wasting time going over there.

Okay, bigmouth. How about this. You and your multiple gimmicks over at my place for a training session, on me on a Saturday. Chaos, Cswol and myself or anyone of us against you. It will be a test of strength and power in compound movements, strongman then conditioning. You should have the advantage over me since I'm almost 51 and admittedly my conditioning (lung capacity) sucks at the moment.

You have a big mouth little man, talk a big game behind a computer under multiple gimmicks and talk shit. Personally I think you're a pussy for hiding, but here's a chance to put your money where your big mouth is. I will be happy to provide a small camera crew to professionally film this, either way, win or lose I will post it for all to see.

the trainer

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2013, 06:03:47 AM »
If the coach is willing to pay for fare hotel for one night `plus food and drinks i have no problem going to his gym to embarrass him.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2013, 06:25:48 AM »
If the coach is willing to pay for fare hotel for one night `plus food and drinks i have no problem going to his gym to embarrass him.

Another classing dodge technique. 

the trainer

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2013, 07:31:17 AM »
Another classing dodge technique. 

no its not he called me out so why do i have to pay everything, the least he can do is split the costs.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2013, 07:58:10 AM »
I barely post on boards much less even spend time reading them, but this one just makes me shake my head more than most threads.  Let's get to the reality of the matter. I too am a trainer and a gym owner. I've been one for many, many years and have a full roster at all times, a waiting list, and 2 trainers who work for me. This isn't boast, just fact. Pay attention now and read on before you tell me you know more than me and have more money, bigger arms, had sex with some of my various family members, etc etc

The reality of the matter is I can't even take a long weekend with my family because of my workload. Ask any successful small businessman and you'll hear the same answer. What's my point? The point is obvious. If "the trainer" was such as hugely successful guy with boatloads of clients 2 things would happen. Firstly, he'd stop posting on the internet endlessly because there would be no time for such activity, and secondly, he could not and would not even think of taking a bozo challenge from a "Christian" keyboard warrior and spend even an hour of his time confronting this issue much less board a plane and get a room in order to combat some loudmouth (loud typing fingers) who feels so insecure about himself and his abilities in his chosen profession that he "calls out" others in his profession on an internet message board in order to prove himself a man personally and professionally.

I'm getting back to my work now but I'll be sure to check back in a few years when I can get a break from work.