Author Topic: More Gay Propaganda  (Read 2582 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
More Gay Propaganda
« on: June 21, 2013, 05:00:33 PM »

:P

Stuff like this would almost make it seem as though more than only 1.7% percent of the population is gay.  It's almost like they want people to think being gay is normalcommon.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: More Gay Propaganda
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 05:47:12 PM »
Further opening the buttfuck vortex...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 06:48:15 PM »
How about this gem... an ABC Family show...a family raised by 2 mothers...  

TPTB want to homogenize everyone.  They are doing their best to condition and indoctrinate young children to believe they don't need a Dad, and of course, to normalize gay people.

It's doesn't say they the mothers are gay, but it does say they are "partners"... very sneaky.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fosters

The Fosters is a compelling, one-hour drama about a multi-ethnic family mix of foster and biological kids being raised by two moms. Stef Foster (Teri Polo), a dedicated police officer, and her partner Lena Adams (Sherri Saum), a school Vice Principal, have built a close-knit, loving family with Stef's biological son from a previous marriage, Brandon (David Lambert), and their adopted twins, Mariana (Cierra Ramirez) and Jesus (Jake T. Austin). Their lives are disrupted in unexpected ways when Lena meets Callie (Maia Mitchell), a hardened teen with an abusive past who has spent her life in and out of foster homes. Lena and Stef warily welcome Callie into their home thinking it's just for a few weeks, until a more permanent placement can be found.

http://beta.abcfamily.go.com/shows/the-fosters/cast

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 07:02:57 PM »

Stuff like this would almost make it seem as though more than only 1.7% percent of the population is gay.  It's almost like they want people to think being gay is normalcommon.

Good point...I sometimes think they "the Hierarchy" are marketing it to the young kids because they know something most don't...Which is being gay may just be a choice...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 07:28:34 PM »
the Culture War is over.  We won.

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 07:50:03 PM »
That is why i love getbig because we can all fuck each other in the ass and its not gay because we dont we it to be.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 07:59:55 PM »
That is why i love getbig because we can all fuck each other in the ass and its not gay because we dont we it to be.

Yes we can thank Bob Chick for that...As long as you don't want it to be gay, its not he says...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 08:15:18 PM »

;D ;D ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 09:46:13 PM »

Your 1.7% number is bullshit.  Doesn't matter, your a neanderthal anyways.  More than likely in the closet to boot.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 09:48:24 PM »
Your 1.7% number is bullshit.  Doesn't matter, your a neanderthal anyways.  More than likely in the closet to boot.

Outed.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 09:53:58 PM »
U.S. should imitate Brazil's way of keeping them segregated in their own neighborhoods so they dont spread their filthy lifestyles and non existent morals to the young and impressionable.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 09:54:15 PM »
Outed.

That's the best you can come up with?  If I were gay, I'd be more than happy to let you suck my cock.  Hell, I might even take one for the team and let you anyways.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 11:07:18 PM »
More than likely in the closet to boot.

slurp  :P

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 07:10:26 PM »
Netflix instant has about 100 shitty movies spread out over a very limited range of genres...horror, comedy, sports movies, but in that very limited list of genres is "gay and lesbian movies." 

Out of the handful of shitty films they carry, spread out over an underwhelming genre spectrum, somehow it was decided that gay movies were worthy of their own specific category.

I can think of five or six sub-categories of documentaries that I would think needed a specific section before I would think to include a specific gay section.  There isn't even enough gay films to put in the gay section...so they include movies like "Borat," "Chasing Amy," and any other movie they can find where a character might have been gay.  I'm pretty sure every movie in that section is already in another section anyway.

Meanwhile the "documentaries" category is stuck putting a film in the history of mathematics next to "Super High Me." 

Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 01:54:57 AM »
Netflix instant has about 100 shitty movies spread out over a very limited range of genres...horror, comedy, sports movies, but in that very limited list of genres is "gay and lesbian movies." 

Out of the handful of shitty films they carry, spread out over an underwhelming genre spectrum, somehow it was decided that gay movies were worthy of their own specific category.

I can think of five or six sub-categories of documentaries that I would think needed a specific section before I would think to include a specific gay section.  There isn't even enough gay films to put in the gay section...so they include movies like "Borat," "Chasing Amy," and any other movie they can find where a character might have been gay.  I'm pretty sure every movie in that section is already in another section anyway.

Meanwhile the "documentaries" category is stuck putting a film in the history of mathematics next to "Super High Me." 

A "gay" section on netflix is your argument?  Fucking loser.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 05:45:58 AM »
A "gay" section on netflix is your argument?  Fucking loser.

No, it was my statement.  I'm not arguing anything fuckface
Y

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 05:46:13 AM »
so did you make the list P.I.P ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 07:58:31 PM »

I have Netflix and they do have about 80 gay and lesbian movies....however the vast majority of them are pretty shitty....bad acting, bad script, etc....I turned them off after watching 10 minutes of then.....blah!!!

Netflix does have some cool Anime shows
A