Author Topic: In OzmO's opinion...  (Read 4021 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
In OzmO's opinion...
« on: June 21, 2013, 10:33:50 PM »
In OzmO's opinion, this is NOT a political topic. Ha ha ha lol   ;D

Can he be anymore transparent?  ::)

If the mod of the political board cannot recognize a political topic, ...what good is he?   ???

A MUST READ FOR ALL AMERICANS!!!

Another step toward a totalitarian state. Just a thought...

You may choose to ignore the subtle political message, but please don’t ignore the economic message.
This message is long, but failure to read and digest the full import will make an Ostrich look well informed.

President Barack Obama wasn't kidding when he said he was planning to "fundamentally transform America." Not even a little!

Obama & BIG Government Is Planning To Seize Retirement Accounts!
===================================================================

“President Obama’s FY2014 Budget Plan brings the USA one Large step closer to De-Privatized IRA’s & 401k’s.

Much like Obamacare, Obama’s “Automatic IRA” will force employers with 10 employees or more, to “automatically” enroll their workers in the new Government run accounts. Obama’s Automatic IRA will be managed by the Social Security Administration(SSA). Can you really trust the SSA with more of your money?

The Social Security Administration (SSA) consists of two different funds. The Old Age and Survivors Insurance (OASI) and Disability Insurance (DI). Both entities have their own Trust Funds (TF). OASI has a big TF that will, in theory, allow for SS retirement benefits to be paid for another 12 years. On the other hand, the DI fund will run completely dry during the 1stQ of 2016.

You can read the rest of this UN-political posting here:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=482242.0
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: In OzmO's opinion...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 10:31:24 AM »
Ozmo and that hugo dude abuse their mod powers in the politics section biasing their own political views and angles towards what they edit, allow, move, close, delete, etc...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 10:33:30 AM »
Ozmo and that hugo dude abuse their mod powers in the politics section biasing their own political views and angles towards what they edit, allow, move, close, delete, etc...

You would do the same or worse in their position.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 10:38:57 AM »
You would do the same or worse in their position.

I can attest that I wouldn't allow indiscriminate hate, but everyone is certainly allowed their views. The problem is free speech borderlines hate speech on here and that's a problem. Likewise magically free speech is disallowed when it's not in certain mod's biased views favour.

They allow and even participate in indiscriminate hate when it's in their biased view. I've been on here for a year+ and have seen it all.

Heck they even slander and mock individuals, but then when someone calls them an idiot OH OOPS that's against the rules. All out hypocrisy and double standards galore.

Abuse of mod powers galore.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 10:40:42 AM »
I can attest that I wouldn't allow indiscriminate hate, but everyone is certainly allowed their views.

They allow and even participate in indiscriminate hate when it's in their biased view. I've been on here for a year+ and have seen it all.

Abuse of mod powers galore.

I don't trust your definitions of biased and hate. 
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 10:55:56 AM »
I don't trust your definitions of biased and hate. 

Yeah because you are an islamophobe so your definition of free speech is insulting and hating but you have no problem with supporting biased edits and moving of threads because they are don't suit the views of a certain individual. Hypocricy at best.

Free speech is always free speech while it adheres to your own standards. Which includes hate speech.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »
Yeah because you are an islamophobe so your definition of free speech is insulting and hating but you have no problem with supporting biased edits and moving of threads because they are don't suit the views of a certain individual. Hypocricy at best.

Free speech is always free speech while it adheres to your own standards. Which includes hate speech.

You can use the buzz word islamaphobia all you want.  It's just a sad attempt to label any criticism as prejudice or hate speech.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 11:33:59 AM »
You can use the buzz word islamaphobia all you want.  It's just a sad attempt to label any criticism as prejudice or hate speech.

We can play semantics all you want but, you are a hate filled slime ball like many other islamophobes on here and it's well deserved to be recognized. Criticism ey? So if someone came on here talking about Jews being rapists, killers, pedophiles, scum, to be eradicated from the face of the earth, to be rounded up, etc... it would fly? I don't think so.

Hate speech is hate speech end of story. The fact that mods play with the rules and abuse it BECAUSE of their bias, says it all.

There is such a thing as discussion, but all out hate is another matter all together. Selective double standards reek around here. Hate speech is not free speech.

E-kul was a fine example of that kind of filth this board had. He doesn't even lift, but all day long every day all he did was join here to spread islamophobe hate. This being a bodybuilding board, I find it funny that guys that don't even probably lift come here daily to join and bash Muslims for that reason alone.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 11:52:31 AM »
Didn't you throw a fit when I called you a leach?  Now you're calling me a slime ball.  You'd like think I was all about hate because it makes a martyr out of and allows you to dismiss any criticism directed at your barbaric and backwards religion.  Guys like you are incapable of seeing your own faults.  You want want rights for yourself but not for others.  You would be the worst mod ever if given the power.
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 11:56:44 AM »
Didn't you throw a fit when I called you a leach?  Now you're calling me a slime ball.  You'd like think I was all about hate because it makes a martyr out of and allows you to dismiss any criticism directed at your barbaric and backwards religion.  Guys like you are incapable of seeing your own faults.  You want want rights for yourself but not for others.  You would be the worst mod ever if given the power.

Stop trying to play a victim because I called you a slime ball. Why do you think I did that? because of your indiscriminate hate in other threads. Did I just join here and you magically never attacked or slandered Islam and Muslims? You are one of the top islamophobes on here. Every chance you get you attack Muslims and Islam.

You called me a leech? I don't remember and don't give a damn about something like that, what sickens me is out right hate speech flying around here masquarading as free speech and slime balls like you getting away with it trying to play a card of 'free speech' and other slithering snake like tactics to bend rules of so called 'free speech' to spread your hate on here.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2013, 12:00:27 PM »
I'm not playing the victim.  I'm simply pointing out how much of a cry baby hypocrite you are.  You ran to the mods like a tattle tale.  Then you made the false allegations that I sent you death threats.  You've never apologized for that.  I didn't run to the mods like a child who didn't get her way.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2013, 12:10:00 PM »
What have I ever wrote that is hateful?  What is hateful? 
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 09:37:45 AM »
I find it hilarious that our beloved board... created, owned, and operated by an American/Israeli Jewish Republican is such a haven for Islamic extremists.

;D

Why don't you ban these backward savages Ron?  I guess it's because you're above such idiotic behavior. 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 02:46:53 PM »
what is wrong with hate?

K