Author Topic: I'm coming to this seasons Comic Book Men so get ready physique fans!!!  (Read 6919 times)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
That's right, my "world's famous" Mego Elastic Hulk figure and I are both going to be on an upcoming episode of Comic Book Men. The casting director said that I've got the "look" and "enthusiasm" the show needs to help them rise up in the ratings, plus they love my life story behind this crazy toy. I aim to bring down the entire house...because let's be honest, AMC has no idea what they are in for!!!!

BTW, they came looking for me! ;)

The Greatest toy story ever!!!

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-search-of-holy-grail-of-hulk.html

Keep flammin' away...BANG!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
 :)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Meathead? Moi?? :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
John, just read the story, very cool!

There's one on eBay now for almost 6K... Who's is that? One of your old ones?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mego-Elastic-Stretch-Hulk-Armstrong-Figure-Minty-Fresh-the-best-one-ever-/360419493517?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53eaad068d

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
That's right, my "world's famous" Mego Elastic Hulk figure and I are both going to be on an upcoming episode of Comic Book Men. The casting director said that I've got the "look" and "enthusiasm" the show needs to help them rise up in the ratings, plus they love my life story behind this crazy toy. I aim to bring down the entire house...because let's be honest, AMC has no idea what they are in for!!!!

There's these things called "lats"...btw you look about 50 years old, and your life is centered around the incredible hulk. How does being broke feel?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mego-Elastic-Stretch-Hulk-Armstrong-Figure-Minty-Fresh-the-best-one-ever-/360419493517?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item53eaad068d

Yeah, I know the owner/seller, but he is lying on this item (which is why he is only selling it for 6k). The shoulder had a tear/leak and was closed and sealed and the corn syrup inside had been replaced with a newer formula. Not MINT by any means...

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
There's these things called "lats"...btw you look about 50 years old, and your life is centered around the incredible hulk. How does being broke feel?

Broke?? :D

My physique is incredible and I LOVE it!! So do the girls, especially my Brazilian goddesss...being ripped to shrezzz is great during the summer time and let's face it, my abs are legendary and cannot be denied, respect...

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay

My physique is incredible and I LOVE it!! So do the girls, especially my Brazilian goddesss...being ripped to shrezzz is great during the summer time and let's face it, my abs are legendary and cannot be denied, respect...

Yes, Broke. And no, your physique is not "incredible", despite what your green card scam honey tells you. That tattoo was a huge mistake. There's these things called lats.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Yes, Broke. And no, your physique is not "incredible", despite what your green card scam honey tells you. That tattoo was a huge mistake. There's these things called lats.

While I usually don't engage mere mortals on a forum I consider good entertainment, I have to ask...if my physique is so "bad" and yours is so "good", what money or success has it brought you? Did you ever get to move up in the world because of it? Did it ever get you somewhere or bring in money? How many girls (or guys) actually desired you because of it?

Mine actually has done wonders for me and my career...but I'm interested in your story...do tell, please...

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
While I usually don't engage mere mortals on a forum I consider good entertainment, I have to ask...if my physique is so "bad" and yours is so "good", what money or success has it brought you? Did you ever get to move up in the world because of it? Did it ever get you somewhere or bring in money? How many girls (or guys) actually desired you because of it?

Mine actually has done wonders for me and my career...but I'm interested in your story...do tell, please...
You look 50 years old and you carry on like a child. Embarrassing.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

Good info, hope a buyer knows what he's getting into if its not mint.
We were basically neighbors when you were in Manchester. (Salem, NH)
I'm up there all the time, me and Arcidi go out to lunch a lot.
(He owns the fitness store and Mill building on Granite St).

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Comics made Kevin Smith mega rich   Congrats Indie

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
  Comics made Kevin Smith mega rich   Congrats Indie
::) coming from another one who doesn't have two nickels to rub together

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
great abs,terrible angle to show rest ,,makes your arms small ,flat thickness in torso..

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
You look 50 years old and you carry on like a child. Embarrassing.

And so the truth comes out... ;)

Have a nice life...oh, and make sure you watch this September,,,

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
And so the truth comes out... ;)

Have a nice life...oh, and make sure you watch this September,,,
A fifty year old playing with dolls? I'm over 25 years your junior and I make more money in 2 weeks than you do in 6 months. I drive a Mercedes Benz and wear a Rolex watch. And guess what? I have better abs than you.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
A fifty year old playing with dolls? I'm over 25 years your junior and I make more money in 2 weeks than you do in 6 months. I drive a Mercedes Benz and wear a Rolex watch. And guess what? I have better abs than you.

100% bullshit
lies

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
100% bullshit
lies
And why is that? Because you're an ineffective loser?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I cant imagine a significant portion of my life being centered around comic books  :-\
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

You ever hear of a chin up bar?

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
I cant imagine a significant portion of my life being centered around comic books  :-\

read them until you get old enough to jerk off. then you switch to hustler

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
read them until you get old enough to jerk off. then you switch to hustler

LMAO!!  ;D ;D
X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I cant imagine a significant portion of my life being centered around comic books  :-\

I feel the same about gamers.   I can't imagine a significant portion of my life being centered around video games.

I also don't get people into baseball, baseball card collecting, marathoners, golfers, coin collectors, bird watchers, rollerbladers, etc....I can't imagine spending a significant portion of my life being centered around any of those.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I feel the same about gamers.   I can't imagine a significant portion of my life being centered around video games.

I also don't get people into baseball, baseball card collecting, marathoners, golfers, coin collectors, bird watchers, rollerbladers, etc....I can't imagine spending a significant portion of my life being centered around any of those.

Or God.  :-\ :-\  Probably the biggest waste of time out of everything.
X