Author Topic: Obama administration is suing Dollar General and BMW over Appli Background Check  (Read 4097 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
lol

The Obama administration is suing Dollar General and a BMW facility in South Carolina for doing criminal background checks on job applicants.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Obama adminstration...has been a failure. He's completely lost as a leader. President Obama is in way over his head. He did not have the credentials to be in the oval office to begin with.

Elections are worthless. The only way to make change is to sue. How sad. :-[

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Makes me wonder if someone actually did a background check on Obama what would happen?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Makes me wonder if someone actually did a background check on Obama what would happen?

They would end up the laughing stock of the nation.  Just ask Sheriff Joe.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
FFS - more blacks commit crimes, so doing a criminal background check is racist?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
They would end up the laughing stock of the nation.  Just ask Sheriff Joe.

You mean the same sheriff joe that proved his birth.cert was a.fraud? Unbelievable ypire still.naive enoigh to defend this utter loser. Jajaha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I do not understand. I thought the whole purpose of a background check was to hire people without criminal backgrounds?

What is wrong with wanting people who are not former criminals on the job?
X

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
MOST politicians are former criminals, the rest are currently criminal...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I do not understand. I thought the whole purpose of a background check was to hire people without criminal backgrounds?

Apparently what is wrong is that former criminals are black.

I still can't figure how Americans think they live in the most free society on the planet.

f450

• Getbig IV

its simple really, either leave them in jail for life or let them live like the rest of us. Dont send them back into society then deny them jobs so they can mug me on my way home from the store..... Like I said, simples really.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
FFS - more blacks commit crimes, so doing a criminal background check is racist?

From what I remember, the plant hired a outside firm to do background checks on existing employees, and anyone who had a criminal record, no matter the offense, was fired. A disproportionate amount were black employees who were fired.

Oly15

• Getbig III
From what I remember, the plant hired a outside firm to do background checks on existing employees, and anyone who had a criminal record, no matter the offense, was fired. A disproportionate amount were black employees who were fired.

And it's their motherfuckin fault. Obama admin is pulling the race card lol

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Unless someone is a sex offender or hurt old ladies or animals, the idea of them not getting a job due to former criminal records is something that doesn't sit well with me. Drug crime, petty theft etc should not bar people from ever being gainfully employed once they serve their time. Companies are free to hire who they want obviously, so I disagree with Obama but the idea of former criminals not deserving a job is retarded.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Who in the fuck are they to tell us that we dont have the right to orotect our interests?

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
A division of the plant was contracted out to another company and the employees inthat area had to basically reapply. BMW does a background check on every hire at the plant, and to my knowledge (which is fairly extensive without saying too much) they will not hire anyone with a record.

Of course a majority of the people who where let go were black....the vast majority of the workforce there is black.

I have heard rumors that they run random background checks and people have been let go because of it, but I don't know if there is anything to it.

Let's face it...for most people in this area it is a premier job to have.  They pay nearly triple what everyone else (besides Michelin and GE) pay in the area.  Why should they have to put up with any rift raft when there are literally thousands of people lining up to get a temp job there that may one day become permanent?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Who in the fuck are they to tell us that we dont have the right to protect our interests?

Yes, it's not governments place.  They've overstepped in every fucking area imaginable...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
You mean the same sheriff joe that proved his birth.cert was a.fraud? Unbelievable ypire still.naive enoigh to defend this utter loser. Jajaha

Sheriff Joe didn't prove anything of the sort. Neither did Jerome Corsi. Or Donald Trump. Or that crazy lady whose name escapes me right now.

Not a single piece of credible evidence has been made available that suggests Obama's birth didn't take place in Hawaii, that the certificate he presented was a documented produced by the State of Hawaii and which accurately represented the information that the State has on file.

If you think otherwise, you either haven't examined the so-called evidence yourself, or you are just completely delusional or gullible.

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
Obama adminstration...has been a failure. He's completely lost as a leader. President Obama is in way over his head. He did not have the credentials to be in the oval office to begin with.

Elections are worthless. The only way to make change is to sue. How sad. :-[

The only way to make change is to exercise our 2nd Amendment rights.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
The only way to make change is to exercise our 2nd Amendment rights.

I'm sorry, but are you suggesting an armed insurrection? If so, please be advised that such an Act is against the very principles that grant you the right you claim must be exercised.

Also, be assured, that such action would also be quite illegal per 18 USC 115 and almost certainly qualify as an action that the Constitution grants the Government explicit authority to suppress.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
They should have a easy time getting new jobs in the army and police force.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Obama's administration to take on BMW's germans schooled precision administration, no chance Whitehouse-rs  ;D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Obama's administration to take on BMW's germans schooled precision administration, no chance Whitehouse-rs  ;D

I know it's a joke.  If anything they will just influence BMW to move it's operations out of the USA.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
60 percent of the people in this thread voted for that peice of shit obama

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Oh, you don't want prison gang members to work with you and your customers?