Author Topic: Obama administration is suing Dollar General and BMW over Appli Background Check  (Read 4096 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
You mean the same sheriff joe that proved his birth.cert was a.fraud? Unbelievable ypire still.naive enoigh to defend this utter loser. Jajaha

Yeah.  The exact same Sheriff Joe that your stupid illiterate ass was supposed to show us the evidence and solid proof of this fraud he found and yet you have done nothing.

No surprise. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I do not understand. I thought the whole purpose of a background check was to hire people without criminal backgrounds?

What is wrong with wanting people who are not former criminals on the job?

The background checks were used to terminate employees...not hire them so they would not be liable for unemployment or a severence package.  

These employees had already listed their criminal records on their application and were hired.  Making them reapply and terminating them for what they listed on their application is a pretty shitty thing to do.

That is only however a very small part of it.....its much more than just about applicants.

And Coach...you may think its wrong but when these people are terminated, it comes out of your pocket because you then have to pay for food stamps, welfare, etc....

A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Coach will always hate black people.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Oh, you don't want prison gang members to work with you and your customers?
Are you implying that these gang members have felony convictions or minor weed charges? There is a difference. And if you have certain tattoos (tear marks, DMI, etc) and are arrested, then it is put down as that you're gang affiliated...even if you were arrested for a DUI or simple weed charge. And not convicted. So, in NCIC you are listed as gang affiliated, even though you are not.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I know it's a joke.  If anything they will just influence BMW to move it's operations out of the USA.

Like Mexico  ;D, or Canada  :D