Author Topic: Jay Cutler & Hide guest posing at 2013 NPC West Coast Classic - 06-22-13  (Read 18895 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Jay top 3 even if he looks like shit.
X

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Jay cant beat Kai,Phil and Ramy.
His back looks shitty.
Only way to be in top three is bringing his 2009 form. Impossible.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Why would I watch another Jay vid? it's as boring as watching a carpet

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
DUDE is a good sport,pics with kids,stays on stage/crowd for a while.he's huge ,even with his waist and all still for his size has good shape,lean for that weight .good spokesman for bbing comes off low key ...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
jay looks good standing next to a broken wrist hide, but what about if he stands next to kai and phil.............

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
jay looks good standing next to a broken wrist hide, but what about if he stands next to kai and phil.............

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Outside of his gay ass costume, Kai is owning the fuck out of everyone there.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Pictures that I took from the event... Jay looks great for just starting his Olympia contest prep.  There is now no question that he is getting ready for the Mr. Olympia, and taking it very seriously. At this pace, he can take a top three spot, perhaps even second...

WRONG!

If the judging if fair he can't touch Kai, Phil or Ramy.

THE BEEF

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
WRONG!

If the judging if fair he can't touch Kai, Phil or Ramy.

THE BEEF

True.  I think it's a forgone conclusion that he won't beat Phil or Kai. The real question is will they allow Ramy to beat him. Ramy is better than Jay at this point from top to bottom. The only thing Jay has better is calves.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I don't give a crap who wins as long as it's not that retarded monkey Kai Green.

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
can he even make top 10 with forearms like these  ??? ???

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
where r u placing Dex...

Dex is there to collect a top five check and he knows it

Phil kai jay big ramy dex and rhodent

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Jay has every chance of winning the Olympia again this year. For 12 weeks out he is spot on. Yesterday I had to run into a local supplement store and the guy behind the counter who was all of 170lbs of skinny fat said the same thing I hear on this board. The truth is that Jay is an absolute freak. Jay won the Nationals at 21years old has won the Olympia several times and has shut up the haters so many times it is hard to keep count. This year is gonna be a battle for sure but I believe that Phil will not show up at his very best. He has been suspiciously missing from any online hype which might suggest something is not going well in his camp so to speak.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Jay has every chance of winning the Olympia again this year. For 12 weeks out he is spot on. Yesterday I had to run into a local supplement store and the guy behind the counter who was all of 170lbs of skinny fat said the same thing I hear on this board. The truth is that Jay is an absolute freak. Jay won the Nationals at 21years old has won the Olympia several times and has shut up the haters so many times it is hard to keep count. This year is gonna be a battle for sure but I believe that Phil will not show up at his very best. He has been suspiciously missing from any online hype which might suggest something is not going well in his camp so to speak.

ROFL.

RON SAYING HE IS 290 . . . Pure bullshit

THE BEEF

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

^^
Another noob... ::)
Now go back to BB.com

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Not a noob actually have competed at the National level several time sover the past 10 years. But that's fine I am sure DroppingPlates is 300lbs of ripped mass  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
jay has as much chances of winning the olympia as he does saving his marriage

this shit is over!

Give him 3rd place if he comes in with no Synthol in his arms, if he comes in with synthol boot his ass behind branch warren for 10th place

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Not a noob actually have competed at the National level several time sover the past 10 years. But that's fine I am sure DroppingPlates is 300lbs of ripped mass  ::)

In that case, you're an ass kisser, wearing a thong and don't know shit about judging criteria.
Oh, and BTW, I've met Jay in person, so I know how he looks like.
Thanks for outing yourself, now go away.

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
DroppingPlates

I wear a thong strictly for my pay for posing opportunities...hahaha. I am glad you have met Jay in person so have literally thousands of people so I am failing to see how this makes you an expert. I have spent time with him on a number of occasions which means roughly jack shit as it applies to this conversation. You have outed yourself as a mental midget, now please put your helmet back on and make sure you don't miss the short bus on your way home from school.

For the record I am not saying Jay is gonna win, simply put he has surprised people over the years and the other front runners will certainly make it a tough decision this year for the Mr. O. Usually I don't really care who wins the O but with Big Rami, Kai, Phil and Jay it looks like the show will be at least moderately interesting for the first time in years.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

And he'll have zero back separation to boot...He will however get a "Gift" placing much like Flex Wheeler did when he claimed he was competing clean...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
jay will place either 3rd or 4th

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
jay will place either 3rd or 4th
x2..

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Forearms don't make the difference in bodybuilding ....He  won it with those same forearms .

WooOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH