Author Topic: Jay Cutler & Hide guest posing at 2013 NPC West Coast Classic - 06-22-13  (Read 18878 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Jay Cutler guestposing at 2013 NPC WEST COAST CLASSIC, June 22nd
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:45:10 AM »
Jay Cutler Interview

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Jay Cutler guestposing at 2013 NPC WEST COAST CLASSIC, June 22nd
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 09:53:14 AM »
Hide's guestposing(hand's cast just taken off)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Jay Cutler lookin' pretty damn good in these pics.

I'm guessing a Top 5 finish a the O.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pictures that I took from the event... Jay looks great for just starting his Olympia contest prep.  There is now no question that he is getting ready for the Mr. Olympia, and taking it very seriously. At this pace, he can take a top three spot, perhaps even second...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Pictures that I took from the event... Jay looks great for just starting his Olympia contest prep

hahaha, his arms look like shit.  he'll look worst than ronnie in 2007 when he diets down.  maxdave, his fanboys and you should tell this fool to call it a day and sell his sugar flavored supplement mixes.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahaha, his arms look like shit.  he'll look worst than ronnie in 2007 when he diets down.  maxdave, his fanboys and you should tell this fool to call it a day and sell his sugar flavored supplement mixes.

Dude, you love smoking your pipes.  I have seen Jay Cutler guest pose at this show for years now (he does it every year) and he is more serious, bigger (290 pounds in these pics), and training to redeem himself than ever.   I am sorry his huge arms are too small for you.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Jay Cutler will be top 5 at Mr.O 2013 for sure.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
Dude, you love smoking your pipes.  I have seen Jay Cutler guest pose at this show for years now (he does it every year) and he is more serious, bigger (290 pounds in these pics), and training to redeem himself than ever.   I am sorry his huge arms are too small for you.

the only way he places top four is via a gift. is bpi the title sponsor?

yates fan

• Getbig III
if jay can get in shape he was in at the 09 Olympia,he could win,maybe?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

He will need to at least match his 2009 shape to have a chance for a decent showing.
The sagging chest looks bad. It would be amazing if Jay could pull this off but I doubt it.  :-\

G_Thang

• Getbig V
if jay can get in shape he was in at the 09 Olympia,he could win,maybe?

He had rolls of skin on his lower back when he was young.   Who knows what his back looks like now?  Kai and Phil passed him many moons ago.  He wins the O in a straight out robbery.  That's the only way. And no way in hell, he beats those two with a quad flex, which he beat Dex with.  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
2nd RON!  ???

hahahah no way he is beating Kai, maybe he can beat phil even if Phil takes a 2 steps in front of jay , jay wins because of his width

yates fan

• Getbig III
if they all come in top shape, the top five at the o. in no particular order should be kai,phil,jay,rhoden and big ramy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
HE looks pretty jacked there,pecs/dets/traps still huge ,,legs are in great shape ..40 yrs old and still maybe top 4/5 is pretty damn good.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
if they all come in top shape, the top five at the o. in no particular order should be kai,phil,jay,rhoden and big ramy.

hahaha I love this "If they all come in top shape" shit...

In top shape Cedric or Lionel Beyeke would be Mr. O. Never going to happen though as those two never come in shape.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
He had rolls of skin on his lower back when he was young.   Who knows what his back looks like now?

Like this

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I just want gay green to fail.

Jay, Phil and Ramy is who I'm cheering for. Phil's attitude might get better and I'll have more respect, his ego needs to be gentled down by his own merit not criticism of others, he should learn from Jay's attitude.

Kai Green, a homo stripper makes me wana puke no matter his size and conditioning.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Like this
HE certainly is not going to beat phil and kai from the rear.mid back up he has the mass but phil lumps up all over there in his shots and kai has the sickest insertion ever lat wise..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Like this

Brutal asymmetry in his quads & back, lumpy oilceps, etc... I would call a top-10 placing a gift...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I wish someone could post the BFTO clip Jay doing biceps from 2003 (10 years ago) so you can see the dramatic decline in every body part.

I Would love him to win don't get me wrong, but that video I just mentioned its the clear evidence things are not the same anymore .....

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHH

LanceD

• Getbig III
true, most getbiggers could help Jay with this year's Olympia, still they do love the kid.

and make this clear, Jay is huge in person, like him or not.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Did jay suffer a partial tear his left quad a long time ago?

Also, calling it now;

1. Phil
2. Jay
3. The Infamous Towel Man
all drugs - TPPIIP

LanceD

• Getbig III
where r u placing Dex...

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
he'd be lucky enough if he gets no.3,fact.
T