Author Topic: Let's Get a Poll Option Ron  (Read 10915 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Let's Get a Poll Option Ron
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2013, 08:27:18 AM »
When only a few folks use a certain feature, then why implement it? Two many of those features will kill the user friendliness of this forum.
If someone is bitching about you, then simply start a constructive PM discussion with that person. If that doesn't work, you can always ask a mod for assistance.Denying folks is for whining bitches and remember, this is fucking Getbig!

This screams pure pussiness. You sir, may have more estrogen than I.

This function is for all the people that "whine about Shizzo" or "cry about Anabolic Halo" or "bitch about E-Kul's incoherent rants". Or for the people that go to the moderators that are "offended" by something. 

I think we all know that almost nobody will actually use this feature....but we can finally stop the "let's ban so and so" threads.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2013, 08:33:58 AM »
I don't think many would actually use it. But for those that bitch and bitch and bitch about certain posters.....the option could always be thrown in their face to get them to shut up and quit whining.

It's basically the bitch button, but having the option can't hurt.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2013, 08:35:44 AM »
It's basically the bitch button, but having the option can't hurt.

That's report to moderator.

Although I'll fess up...I've used the report to moderator button twice for the same type of posts. Both times to no avail though. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 08:37:59 AM »

Although I'll fess up...I've used the report to moderator button twice for the same type of posts. Both times to no avail though. 
Never used it. My business begins and ends on the main board. For all to see.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2013, 08:38:05 AM »

I don't think I've ever used it, but I won't lie, there have definitely been some threads and posts that I find more than "questionable".

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2013, 08:39:40 AM »
I don't think I've ever used it, but I won't lie, there have definitely been some threads and posts that I find more than "questionable".
Yes, but that is the mods job to decide. Family/real life attacks aside, there should be no reason to report to mod.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »
I've used it for the exact same reason twice......to report Derek Anthonys spam aka his radio show. It's not considered spam obviously.  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2013, 08:43:52 AM »
I've used it for the exact same reason twice......to report Derek Anthonys spam aka his radio show. It's not considered spam obviously.  ::)

I can't say I blame you.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2013, 08:48:04 AM »
I can't say I blame you.

I can't blame the mods for ignoring my requests. It is "bodybuilding related". I have no ground to stand on. However the only time he participates on this board is to spam his shitty show.

Truth be told I just can't stand the guy. I probably wouldn't have a problem with any other joe schmoe spamming shit. I just literally can not stand him. He's a disgusting scab in my opinion.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2013, 08:50:24 AM »
I can think of ten people off the top of my head that i would be just fine if i never read another post from them.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2013, 08:51:48 AM »
I can't blame the mods for ignoring my requests. It is "bodybuilding related". I have no ground to stand on. However the only time he participates on this board is to spam his shitty show.

Truth be told I just can't stand the guy. I probably wouldn't have a problem with any other joe schmoe spamming shit. I just literally can not stand him. He's a disgusting scab in my opinion.

I actually feel sad for the guy... don't get me wrong, he did it to himself no doubt, but to be that age and abuse chems to a point where your Kidney's have shut down... I can't imagine.

Dialysis 3 days a week... asking family and friends to take tests to see if they are a match to be a kidney donor? It's a terrible way for someone his age to have to live.

I admit that I can't help but feel sympathetic towards him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2013, 08:52:07 AM »
I can think of ten people off the top of my head that i would be just fine if i never read another post from them.
I'm sure I am one of them  :-\ Sad, considering you are in my top 5. Maybe you just aren't smart enough to get my humor  ???

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2013, 08:55:57 AM »
I actually feel sad for the guy... don't get me wrong, he did it to himself no doubt, but to be that age and abuse chems to a point where your Kidney's have shut down... I can't imagine.

Dialysis 3 days a week... asking family and friends to take tests to see if they are a match to be a kidney donor? It's a terrible way for someone his age to have to live.

I admit that I can't help but feel sympathetic towards him.

How can you feel sympathy for him when he's doing the exact same thing to himself right now! How!!!! ???

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2013, 08:57:26 AM »
I'm sure I am one of them  :-\ Sad, considering you are in my top 5. Maybe you just aren't smart enough to get my humor  ???

Shizzo wanting sympathy and acceptance from Groink.  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2013, 08:57:31 AM »
How can you feel sympathy for him when he's doing the exact same thing to himself right now! How!!!! ???

I feel sad that his life has so little meaning that he is willing to continue to do these things to himself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving him a kidney. I'm not going to try to help him, but yes... I feel sadness from a humanity perspective.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2013, 08:58:48 AM »
Shizzo wanting sympathy and acceptance from Groink.  ::)
The king knows Groink hates him. Alpha males tend to butt heads when it comes to popularity. It is only nature.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2013, 04:01:06 AM »
This screams pure pussiness. You sir, may have more estrogen than I.

This function is for all the people that "whine about Shizzo" or "cry about Anabolic Halo" or "bitch about E-Kul's incoherent rants". Or for the people that go to the moderators that are "offended" by something. 

I think we all know that almost nobody will actually use this feature....but we can finally stop the "let's ban so and so" threads.

LOL, which reaction is more 'pussy', avoiding things at all costs or starting a dialogue? (mod, can you create a poll with this?)
May I remind you of the fact that a forum is a place to discuss things with others, not a place to run away from or to avoid, right after you posted your opinion?

"If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" no wait... "If you can't stand the heat then stay in the kitchen"  ;)