• ARCE USA USMC
Re: A US Marine who knows his place
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 06:22:48 PM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 06:24:00 PM »
Marines do their duty, whether it is glamorous, popular, or not.

Semper Fi, bitches. 
K

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 06:25:33 PM »
  Always Faithful

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 06:27:44 PM »
The white man is old hat. He must serve the Black Man.

epic fail at trying to troll

back to school, junior
K

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 06:32:40 PM »
obama doesnt deserve that respect hes a traitor to our country along with most of the house and senate dem and repub makes no diff.
TEAM Nasser

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 06:38:30 PM »
The picture speaks for itself. Seems like your grtting angry.

Not angry, grasshopper.  Just contemptuous of those who fail at the simple art of trolling.
K

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 07:35:48 PM »
Marines do their duty, whether it is glamorous, popular, or not.

Semper Fi, bitches. 
Ooh Rah.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 07:48:01 PM »
The white man is old hat. He must serve the Black Man.

Not to be too technical but Obama and the Marine have almost the same skin tone.

Calling Obama black is just plain silly.

Not even Usain Bolt is black - he is brown.

Obama is light brown mongrel.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 08:10:23 PM »

Its not glamorous.... but I have nothing but respect for those who serve!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »
Respect

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 08:59:32 PM »
Epic thread backfire.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 09:31:14 PM »
Its not glamorous.... but I have nothing but respect for those who serve!

Spare us your faux patriotism.

You know its hilarious and sad how much ass kissing you do around here all the time of Americans. You try so hard to be recognized. Yet no matter how much you do it you still get dissed very often except a few who give you 'kudos's but lol most still rip on you for being an Arab. I've seen your little debates on here back and forth even with Bigbobs and it's just hilarious to what extents you kiss ass and have this inferiority complex.

I am pure white, European blood, western raised, but I accepted Islam and suddenly I'm a viewed like 'you' and they mistake me for an ayrab like you, just because I accept God and God's religion lol... Obvioulsy islam is a religion for all mankind not for Arabs but its just totally amazing how much you diss on your origins, your race, your people, everything and not only that but you go to great lengths to kiss ass.

You kiss so much hardcore ass for the US yet they still see you as an Ayrab to pick on. It just makes my day.

I get attacked all the time, but I stand up for God and Muslims, because race is meaningless. You on the other hand will never be viewed anything but some dark skin ayrab by those that hate your race and origins.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 09:36:05 PM »
Not to be too technical but Obama and the Marine have almost the same skin tone.

Calling Obama black is just plain silly.

Not even Usain Bolt is black - he is brown.

Obama is light brown mongrel.

Lol most white people think everyone a darker tone than themselves is 'black'. Try living in Ireland or some scandanavian countries, light skin pakistanis will get called black. Haha.

Just how 'all asians are the same', but in fact if you are culturally versed, koreans, chinese, japanese, thai, filipino people are all totally distinctly different from one another.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 09:37:17 PM »

Back on topic, just shows what pawns american soldiers are. Brainwashed and trained to obey like dogs, sent to foreign nations to kill, steal, brutalize and destroy like brainless automatons.

While true heroes like Snowden are to be extradited, tortured, imprisoned, etc... while in fact people like snowden are fighting for freedom, justice, truth, etc... one small act at a time.

It reminds me of all the crap I studied about world war 2 and the nazis because that's exactly whats politically happening today.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 09:54:30 PM »
That dude's shoulder must have been burning like hell after a few minutes. Couldn't they at least let him stand a bit closer?

Regardless, no man should EVER do such a thing for another man, no matter who that second man is.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 10:01:16 PM »
You know, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) would get off his horse or camel and let someone else ride while he'd walk in the scorching desert.

Even Omar ibn Al-Khattab the second caliphate did the same when approaching Jerusalem to greet the Christian leader. The Christian leader of Jerusalem thought Omar was a servant because he was walking then he learned the servant was in fact riding his donkey. He was shocked but pleased and got to know what kind of man Omar was.

Likewise when Omar was once sleeping in broad daylight, no guards, and a roman representative came to see him.

The difference is today's leaders are crooks, liars, thieves, robbers, cowards so they are nothing but tyrants that would even have the guts to do something like this.

What is that trip going to cost Obama going to africa? 100 million dollars? Now I don't understand why a trip to africa would ever cost that much when his ass could go first class for a couple thousand?

Imagine if someone makes 50,000 a year for how many years? How long in their life time would it take to get even a million? Imagine what that 100 million could do for so many people's lives, proejcts, etc...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2013, 10:21:44 PM »
Spare us your faux patriotism.

There is no faux patriotism here.

I mean what I say about that....  Some of my best friends.... friends that I've known for almost 20 years.... who I consider as my brothers, who I am closer with than my own blood relatives, are US soldiers and marines.... and who chose to open up to me about events they experienced in the war... and hearing those stories really were eye opening.... And so yes... I stand by what I say...  and I have the utmost respect for them.

You know its hilarious and sad how much ass kissing you do around here all the time of Americans. You try so hard to be recognized. Yet no matter how much you do it you still get dissed very often except a few who give you 'kudos's but lol most still rip on you for being an Arab. I've seen your little debates on here back and forth even with Bigbobs and it's just hilarious to what extents you kiss ass and have this inferiority complex.

I am pure white, European blood, western raised, but I accepted Islam and suddenly I'm a viewed like 'you' and they mistake me for an ayrab like you, just because I accept God and God's religion lol... Obvioulsy islam is a religion for all mankind not for Arabs but its just totally amazing how much you diss on your origins, your race, your people, everything and not only that but you go to great lengths to kiss ass.

You kiss so much hardcore ass for the US yet they still see you as an Ayrab to pick on. It just makes my day.

I get attacked all the time, but I stand up for God and Muslims, because race is meaningless. You on the other hand will never be viewed anything but some dark skin ayrab by those that hate your race and origins.

Now....onto you bro....  Since the last time I posted about my stance on religion (my origins, whatever you want to call it), I pretty much promised myself I'll stay out of the religion threads... specifically the muslim threads, I pretty much got sick of little girls like you crying about how hurt your feelings are....  but since you decided to bring it over here and specifically address me.... let me go ahead and address you back....

Yes you are right... I was born in an Arab country, as a brown skinned Arab....  Never have I tried to hide my origins.... I didn't go change my name which I was born with (AHMED by the way), I don't lie to people and tell them that I was born somewhere else, I didn't go dye my hair blond pretending to be something that I am not.......  but I am an Arab that chose to come to this country (USA) and was absolutely blown away by its principles.... and decided that I wanted to make it my home!  

You're damn fucking straight I go out of my way to kiss this country's ass!!!!!  Because I do love it here!  Because I've met a lot of good people here... great people actually....Because this is the country that gives me the most happiness.

I've lived on three different continents, and I promise you I've probably traveled to more countries than any other person on this board.... from Shanghai to Argentina and everywhere in between, I have racked over 300,000 flight miles in a single year year.... and I still can't find anywhere in the world that makes me as happy as I feel when I'm in America.

Yeah - I know I sound so melodramatic right now, and I don't really care... I don't do it for you or anyone else on this board.  I am this way because I genuinely feel this way!

And I really don't care if people on here want to give me kudos or want to diss me....... I've never felt more welcome or more accepted as I do when I'm in the US.

So on me bro.... here's a warm, go fuck yourself ;-)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 10:24:26 PM »

You're doing a great job. You forgot to mention you're all natural too after the long ass kissing blabber  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 10:26:09 PM »
You forgot to mention you're all natural too after the long ass kissing blabber  ;D

;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 10:27:15 PM »
^lol the whole board knows your bs natural story  ;D Attention whoring some more pix will not change that broseph.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 10:27:42 PM »
^lol the whole board knows your bs natural story  ;D Attention whoring some more pix will not change that broseph.

And whats that exactly?  :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 10:28:14 PM »
I have yet to try it but I promise I will natural myself with this one of these days they are still on sale on 'those sites'

haha no one cares big ach, its not going to make U S famous (get it your ass, usa, wait its not funny i derailed this thread with trolling)

Kiss ass

brb going to get some food this is getting entertaining.

Post more photos bigach

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 10:29:43 PM »
I have yet to try it but I promise I will natural myself with this one of these days they are still on sale on 'those sites'

haha

Never once have I denied it.  Actually I volunteered the information! 

But go ahead - dig out more breath taking secrets about me, I don't mind

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2013, 10:30:21 PM »
Never once have I denied it.  Actually I volunteered the information! 

But go ahead - dig out more breath taking secrets about me, I don't mind

Question is, do I really want to know your secrets? LOL