Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147290 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1475 on: July 13, 2013, 07:27:13 PM »
Had they charged the right charge from the beginning we would not be here.  The DA fucked up  
Should have charged Trayvon for assault with intent to kill.  THAT is the correct charge. I guess it would have been pointless though.  :D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Verdict reached, speak now or forever hold your peace.
« Reply #1476 on: July 13, 2013, 07:31:16 PM »
No..I'm not Hispanic. Please explain how I'm racist....I will be waiting.

Its okay Coach, no need to deny it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1477 on: July 13, 2013, 07:31:39 PM »
"Creepy Ass Cracka" = Not racist

"these assholes always get away" = racist

only those that believe the above are suprised by this verdict

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: July 13, 2013, 07:34:27 PM »
Next, we get to watch the trial of this "pig faced bitch" Angela Corey.  She's backpedaling faster than a circus clown.   :D

Discuss!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1479 on: July 13, 2013, 07:36:47 PM »
Next, we get to watch the trial of this "pig faced bitch" Angela Corey.  She's backpedaling faster than a circus clown.   :D

Discuss!
The news media is melting down.  Its really piss poor reporting.  These people REALLY don`t understand self-defense laws. They live in Condo in New York with door men, private security, cops on every corner.

They are so out to lunch and out of touch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1480 on: July 13, 2013, 07:37:59 PM »
The news media is melting down.  Its really piss poor reporting.  These people REALLY don`t understand self-defense laws. They live in Condo in New York with door men, private security, cops on every corner.

They are so out to lunch and out of touch.

Exactly   - correct x 10

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: July 13, 2013, 07:40:14 PM »
Trayvon might be racist but he didnt track down an innocent person and kill them(once his ass got beat)

No but he did jump on the wrong person and paid ultimately.

Stupid people die all the time, it's called evolution.

Maybe Trayvon should have studied up on the concealed weapons statistics a little better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: July 13, 2013, 07:42:03 PM »

Maybe Trayvon should have studied up on the concealed weapons statistics a little better.
EXACTLY.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1484 on: July 13, 2013, 07:47:09 PM »
So 6 female jurors are in the favor of gun owning citizens but if 240 was on the jury, gun owning citizens would have a problem today? Is that correct? If the answer points to yes, then is it fair to say that 240 is COINTELPRO for the anti-gun movement?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: July 13, 2013, 07:51:28 PM »
So 6 female jurors are in the favor of gun owning citizens but if 240 was on the jury, gun owning citizens would have a problem today? Is that correct? If the answer points to yes, then is it fair to say that 240 is COINTELPRO for the anti-gun movement?

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: July 13, 2013, 07:52:55 PM »
;D
By 240 supporting Ashtray, he certainly was doing his part to roll back gun laws.  I posted about that a few months ago.  hahha

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1487 on: July 13, 2013, 07:59:53 PM »
By 240 supporting Ashtray, he certainly was doing his part to roll back gun laws.  I posted about that a few months ago.  hahha

I love 240...But after what he was saying during this Zimmerman shit, it's apparent that he may be COINTELP
RO of some sort. It now looks like 240 really hates guns and was only posting pictures with guns to help smoke out gun owners...REally makes me wonder about his whole 9/11 stance...Like I said earlier, if Zimmerman was a 90 pound female who was worried that some negro was robbing people in her neighborhood and the negro jumped the female for following him and started beating her up, and she shot him, wouldn't most people including 240 be on her side?...So the fact that its some fat mexi-jew shouldn't change their perception should it?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: July 13, 2013, 08:02:11 PM »

or just talked to zimmerman like a reasonable person

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1489 on: July 13, 2013, 08:04:07 PM »
 :)
a

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: July 13, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »
I love 240...But after what he was saying during this Zimmerman shit, it's apparent that he may be COINTELP
RO of some sort. It now looks like 240 really hates guns and was only posting pictures with guns to help smoke out gun owners...REally makes me wonder about his whole 9/11 stance...Like I said earlier, if Zimmerman was a 90 pound female who was worried that some negro was robbing people in her neighborhood and the negro jumped the female for following him and started beating her up, and she shot him, most people including 240 would be on her side...So the fact that its some fat mexi-jew shouldn't change the law...Yet some people think it should apparently...
240 used this case to say that guns laws would be changed b/c of it.

so logically he decided to rant and rave emotionally for the conviction of an innocent man instead of defending the rights of gun owners and the idiocy of the gun legislating retards.

I mean it was the only logical thing he could do!!!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: July 13, 2013, 08:07:24 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: July 13, 2013, 08:10:10 PM »
or just talked to zimmerman like a reasonable person

Unfortunately for the wannabe gang banger, his pre frontal lobes were far too small in relation to his adrenal glands on that day and he couldnt control himself.

Rational conversation would have saved his life. In fact, enough social tact could have led Zimmerman to actually LIKE the young man.

A not guilty verdict is the best possible lesson to many of the wannabe gangster youth out there because as much as liberals don't like it, Americans are not giving up their guns in ANY of our lifetimes so think REAL hard about who you perceive as weak and decide to mess with.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: July 13, 2013, 08:10:44 PM »
Fuck*ng Dr. Bao

that guy should seriously be fired...

LMFAO maybe he isnt as incompetent as he comes across though, who knows

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #1494 on: July 13, 2013, 08:12:27 PM »
YOU HEARD IT FIRST FUCKERS!

LET THE ORGY OF FRIED FOOD, RAPE AND POOR GRAMMAR COMMENCE!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1495 on: July 13, 2013, 08:16:05 PM »
YOU HEARD IT FIRST FUCKERS!

LET THE ORGY OF FRIED FOOD, RAPE AND POOR GRAMMAR COMMENCE!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1496 on: July 13, 2013, 08:28:43 PM »
By 240 supporting Ashtray, he certainly was doing his part to roll back gun laws.  I posted about that a few months ago.  hahha

no - i said trayvon was a drug dealer who belonged in jail.  remember?  I am NOT a trayvon supporter.  I think they both belonged in jail - trayvon for selling drugs, and zimm for doing everything he could to escalate a situation into a gunfight.  "I think he's high and probably armed, so I'm going to chase him with my gun" = fuckingstupidity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1497 on: July 13, 2013, 08:29:50 PM »
240 used this case to say that guns laws would be changed b/c of it.

so logically he decided to rant and rave emotionally for the conviction of an innocent man instead of defending the rights of gun owners and the idiocy of the gun legislating retards.

I mean it was the only logical thing he could do!!!!!!

they will.  watch and see.  we'll probably see that shitbag bloomberg on sunday morning TV tomorrow attacking our rights, preparing his nat'l campign to limit gun rightts as he leaves office.

you've very short-sighted, tony.   it takes years or decades for society to feel legal ramifications of events.   They don't go change laws the next day.  backlash takes years.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1498 on: July 13, 2013, 08:30:05 PM »

240 is Back
tracking now

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1499 on: July 13, 2013, 08:30:12 PM »
no - i said trayvon was a drug dealer who belonged in jail.  remember?  I am NOT a trayvon supporter.  I think they both belonged in jail - trayvon for selling drugs, and zimm for doing everything he could to escalate a situation into a gunfight.  "I think he's high and probably armed, so I'm going to chase him with my gun" = fuckingstupidity.

if I was a loser with no job, low test levels and looked like a dyke I would look forward to start shit too my friend