Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 146697 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Verdict reached, speak now or forever hold your peace.
« Reply #1500 on: July 13, 2013, 08:34:09 PM »
  In the end, we all get what we deserve.
not true at all brother.

There are people that kill, rape,, terrorize people and live like millionaire with servants and drive fancy rides and live in mansions and live till their 80 without any repercussions, whatsoever. Then there are the nicest people who live in total hell and terror their whole life without a break and even die violently for no reason at all. Karma is cool but it does not exist.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1501 on: July 13, 2013, 08:35:59 PM »

they will.  watch and see.  we'll probably see that shitbag bloomberg on sunday morning TV tomorrow attacking our rights, preparing his nat'l campign to limit gun rightts as he leaves office.

you've very short-sighted, tony.   it takes years or decades for society to feel legal ramifications of events.   They don't go change laws the next day.  backlash takes years.
and logcially the best move to make was to campaign for the conviction of a innocent man...

I mean it would make no sense to educate ppl on the relevance and need for such laws, convicting an innocent man is much more effective.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1502 on: July 13, 2013, 08:38:04 PM »
I believe VInce Goodrom is supposed to be banned for a month now?

all drugs - TPPIIP

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1503 on: July 13, 2013, 08:38:07 PM »

they will.  watch and see.  we'll probably see that shitbag bloomberg on sunday morning TV tomorrow attacking our rights, preparing his nat'l campign to limit gun rightts as he leaves office.

you've very short-sighted, tony.   it takes years or decades for society to feel legal ramifications of events.   They don't go change laws the next day.  backlash takes years.

it only took
what 5 days
after sandy Hook

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1504 on: July 13, 2013, 08:43:43 PM »
I believe VInce Goodrom is supposed to be banned for a month now?

Is he rioting now? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: July 13, 2013, 08:44:01 PM »
lol zimmermans brother on pierce morgan handing out ass whoopings left and right

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1506 on: July 13, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »
Is he rioting now? 

He's beating the shit out of vissy. Somebody has to pay.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1507 on: July 13, 2013, 08:45:31 PM »
lol zimmermans brother on pierce morgan handing out ass whoopings left and right

Robert Zimmerman is a smart guy, is he also an attorney or something? ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1508 on: July 13, 2013, 08:46:06 PM »
hahah yes!

I am watching that as well.  He is destroying Piers.  He is very well spoken.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1509 on: July 13, 2013, 08:47:14 PM »

they will.  watch and see.  we'll probably see that shitbag bloomberg on sunday morning TV tomorrow attacking our rights, preparing his nat'l campign to limit gun rightts as he leaves office.

you've very short-sighted, tony.   it takes years or decades for society to feel legal ramifications of events.   They don't go change laws the next day.  backlash takes years.

No they would have if he was found guilty...The people have spoken today. And hooded negro's walking the streets looking for trouble should take notice regardless of age...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1510 on: July 13, 2013, 08:49:14 PM »
No they would have if he was found guilty...The people have spoken today. And hooded negro's walking the streets looking for trouble should take notice...
Exactly.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #1511 on: July 13, 2013, 08:51:04 PM »

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Who the fuck is George Zimmerman?
« Reply #1512 on: July 13, 2013, 08:51:06 PM »
Keep hearing about the case but never developed enough interest.

Am I the only one?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1513 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:21 PM »

they will.  watch and see.  we'll probably see that shitbag bloomberg on sunday morning TV tomorrow attacking our rights, preparing his nat'l campign to limit gun rightts as he leaves office.

you've very short-sighted, tony.   it takes years or decades for society to feel legal ramifications of events.   They don't go change laws the next day.  backlash takes years.

240, you and I and most people know that they are coming after our guns...This ruling is something to be celebrated if you are pro guns...When 6 women can vote not guilty in a case like this, it gives me hope that America isn't dead just yet. And shows that even the soccer moms of the country will fight to the end...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1514 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:26 PM »
i had no beef with the shooting.  

my beef was zimmerman chasing a kid who ran away.  police were 2 minutes away.  just sit in your truck and let them do their job.  if you really believe trayvon is armed and high - WHY the heck do you try to give him a reason to shoot/attack you?  What is travyon really was armed, as he bluffed on phone?  

Shoot was legal, but zimmerman is a stupid dangerous fvck.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Who the fuck is George Zimmerman?
« Reply #1515 on: July 13, 2013, 08:53:13 PM »
Nobody to worry about, just some Asian gangbanger that killed a native american (sitting bull) with a tonto sword.  HTH.   :D

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #1516 on: July 13, 2013, 08:53:13 PM »
Robert Zimmerman is a smart guy, is he also an attorney or something? ???

He's Jason Genova on  NZT-48.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1517 on: July 13, 2013, 08:54:02 PM »
i had no beef with the shooting.  

my beef was zimmerman chasing a kid who ran away.  police were 2 minutes away.  just sit in your truck and let them do their job.  if you really believe trayvon is armed and high - WHY the heck do you try to give him a reason to shoot/attack you?  What is travyon really was armed, as he bluffed on phone?  

Shoot was legal, but zimmerman is a stupid dangerous fvck.

You might be right...But still pretty cool that 6 female jurors thought Zimmerman was superman that night.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1518 on: July 13, 2013, 08:54:19 PM »
240, you and I and most people know that they are coming after our guns...This ruling is something to be celebrated if you are pro guns...When 6 women can vote not guilty in a case like this, it gives me hope that America isn't dead just yet. And shows that even the soccer moms of the country will fight to the end...

i can agree with ya there.

if I'm walking my dog tomrorow AM, and I have to shoot someone in self-defense, something tells me there might be juror backlash.  People on the jury saying "I'm gonna issue justice for TRAYVON!" and locking my ass up for a legal shoot.

So many unintended consequences we may see from this.  Let zimm have his victory parade - I sure hope people realize he and trayvon were BOTH pieces of shit.  Neither was a hero.  One wanted a fistfight, one prayed for a gunfight.  both belong in jail for being dangerous to society.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1519 on: July 13, 2013, 08:55:12 PM »
He's Jason Genova on  NZT-48.

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIMITLESS!!!

That's awesome!!!  ;D

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #1520 on: July 13, 2013, 08:55:41 PM »

if I'm walking my dog tomrorow AM, and I have to shoot someone in self-defense, something tells me there might be juror backlash.  People on the jury saying "I'm gonna issue justice for TRAYVON!" and locking my ass up for a legal shoot.

So many unintended consequences we may see from this.  Let zimm have his victory parade - I sure hope people realize he and trayvon were BOTH pieces of shit.  Neither was a hero.  One wanted a fistfight, one prayed for a gunfight.  both belong in jail for being dangerous to society.

who prayed
for the gun
fight

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1521 on: July 13, 2013, 08:58:29 PM »

Zimmerman probably is going to be dead if he doesn't relocate under a different name...And so be it...To me, I'm just glad there are people out there outside the Hierarchy's system who are willing to do what they think is right to the end.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Who the fuck is George Zimmerman?
« Reply #1522 on: July 13, 2013, 08:58:54 PM »
Nobody to worry about, just some Asian gangbanger that killed a native american (sitting bull) with a tonto sword.  HTH.   :D

Did he fuck the white girl though?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1523 on: July 13, 2013, 08:59:33 PM »
who prayed
for the gun
fight

zimmerman told the 911 operator the teenager looked to be on drugs, and was reaching into his waistband for something.  then the kid ran.

then zimmerman got out and chased the kid.  I mean, if you suspect someone is high as shit, and packing heat, the LAST thing you do is put on your running shoes, strap up and go look for adventure.  you let the COPS handle is.  

So at the very least, he lied on the phone about the high armed person.  Or he believed it, and wanted to corner him first?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1524 on: July 13, 2013, 09:03:59 PM »

zimmerman told the 911 operator the teenager looked to be on drugs, and was reaching into his waistband for something.  then the kid ran.

then zimmerman got out and chased the kid.  I mean, if you suspect someone is high as shit, and packing heat, the LAST thing you do is put on your running shoes, strap up and go look for adventure.  you let the COPS handle is.  

So at the very least, he lied on the phone about the high armed person.  Or he believed it, and wanted to corner him first?
So you're of the opinion that Zimmerman left his house every day looking for "a gun fight", or are you implying it was just a one night deal?
How long did he have a concealed weapon permit before this happened?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!