Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 146732 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Zimmerman Discussion - If he gets off, I will kill someone
« Reply #275 on: June 29, 2013, 06:03:25 PM »
its great to know in america if the courts screw up this zimmerman thing the streets will make it right!

They can burn  up their own neighborhoods all day and I wont give a shit.
A

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Already bought, son. :-*

A coward and a bitch.  Afraid to stand your ground and affect change and positive influence around you, would rather run off like the other cowardly whites heading to the hills of their lone cabins and cookie-cutter suburbs.

In European history and its influence around the world, the few dominated the many.  Now, the former few are now the many and becoming the few again........but rather than being dominant and resourceful, they have become frightened, politically correct, and ashamed of themselves for who they are and what they stood for.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
A coward and a bitch.  Afraid to stand your ground and affect change and positive influence around you, would rather run off like the other cowardly whites heading to the hills of their lone cabins and cookie-cutter suburbs.

In European history and its influence around the world, the few dominated the many.  Now, the former few are now the many and becoming the few again........but rather than being dominant and resourceful, they have become frightened, politically correct, and ashamed of themselves for who they are and what they stood for.

Right, and how is Africa's space program coming along?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

all praise be to allah your zionist ass be thrown into the desert where you belong.
TEAM Nasser

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

They don't want our help, knowledge or skills, just our money.  Let them decide their own fates. 
A

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: June 29, 2013, 09:19:19 PM »

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
all praise be to allah your zionist ass be thrown into the desert where you belong.

it is Allah, not allah.  Oh, and hey look what we have here.....an actual speaking member of the one of the ignorant, teeming indistinguishable brown masses numbering in the billions that fester and pustulate like an infected boil on someone's ass.  You are just another unknown individual who will never be remembered for deeds done or words written, but who exist simply to be dominated and beaten down without even uttering a squeak of resistance.

You represent the worst of the worst of humanity's woes.....complete ignorance without even attempting to expand the mind, because you have yet to fathom the concept that such expansion is even possible.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
it is Allah, not allah.  Oh, and hey look what we have here.....an actual speaking member of the one of the ignorant, teeming indistinguishable brown masses numbering in the billions that fester and pustulate like an infected boil on someone's ass.  You are just another unknown individual who will never be remembered for deeds done or words written, but who exist simply to be dominated and beaten down without even uttering a squeak of resistance.

You represent the worst of the worst of humanity's woes.....complete ignorance without even attempting to expand the mind, because you have yet to fathom the concept that such expansion is even possible.

you are zionist scum
TEAM Nasser

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #284 on: June 30, 2013, 12:32:50 AM »
Fat Mexican kills a colored boy and the other colored boys attack white people in response. Makes complete sense.

A testament to the colored boys logic and intellect.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #285 on: June 30, 2013, 01:50:37 AM »
K

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2013, 02:52:21 AM »
if i was going to kill someone, i sure as hell wouldn't convict myself by posting my plan online.

conclusion: all these niggas are fake ass tough guys.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2013, 02:57:24 AM »

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
BTW, you can thank the left media for creating this. Yes...they created it.

Bingo!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2013, 05:47:25 AM »
Please start by killing this monstrosity.

Neck of peace.  :) :o

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #290 on: June 30, 2013, 05:55:52 AM »

Neck of peace.  :) :o

I'm no doctor, but this looks like a textbook case of goitre to me.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #291 on: June 30, 2013, 06:57:55 AM »

if black youth go out and riot, save as many whites as you can, but they will get a million more.   8)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #292 on: June 30, 2013, 08:00:36 AM »

if black youth go out and riot, save as many whites as you can, but they will get a million more.   8)

They never do.  All they end up doing is burning down their neighborhoods and stealing a few tvs. Afterwards they whine about how the local grocery store is closed down and they can't get any food.  Wash, rinse, repeat.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #293 on: June 30, 2013, 09:58:27 AM »
Anyone have any pictures of the Jury? How many blacks, whites, hispanics?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #294 on: June 30, 2013, 10:01:00 AM »
Anyone have any pictures of the Jury? How many blacks, whites, hispanics?

They are all white women no?   

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2013, 05:49:54 AM »
solve two problems at once

tell the darkies that queers taste like chicken

the queers that aren't eaten will leave the country, followed by many of the darkies in search of a free chicken dinner

the darkies that ate queers will get arrested for cannibalism

This is brilliant. 8)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2013, 05:50:44 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2013, 05:57:45 AM »
Fat Mexican kills a colored boy and the other colored boys attack white people in response. Makes complete sense.

actually I guess it does since white folks are less likely to fight back and the Mexicans might get their esses to brutally beat the colored boys in revenge

i gotta feeling that these white fellas would fight back

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2013, 09:02:02 AM »
i gotta feeling that these white fellas would fight back

Talk about hilltop...

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."