Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 145938 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2013, 04:08:23 PM »
I think it's pretty clear she simply can't read. It's even more clear that she can barely speak any known language.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2013, 04:22:27 PM »
creepy ass white cracker

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2013, 06:32:36 PM »
creepy ass white cracker

I don't buy that.  I don't think anybody would have seen zimmerman and thought he was a cracker.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2013, 06:39:09 PM »
sober people don't go yard ninja with a 9mm when the police are 60 seconds away lol, they just dont...

^

Would you agree with this statement?

ZImmerman had recorded 52+ phone calls to 911 about suspicious people, potholes, garage doors open...  Never once gone after a person physically.

BUT his bike was stolen recently, and it was a nice bike.  Also he shoved a cop when drunk, plead down.  and was accused ot beating his wife and fingerfvcking his underage cousin - no telling if they're true, but there's usually smoke when there's fire... I don't know too many people that are accused of such crimes (and plead to another) who are just totally innocent and compeltely framed.  The people who get accused of 3 serious crimes usually...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #104 on: June 26, 2013, 06:39:32 PM »
 :D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2013, 06:40:20 PM »
creepy ass white cracker

Can we send her to Syria?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2013, 07:19:18 PM »
think about if a white person was on the stand and said a creepy ass nig
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2013, 07:26:52 PM »
see, I think if she came out and said "creepy ass cracker" - that sounds like something trayvon would say.  if she came out and quoted him as "this odd person of the Caucasian persuasion is following me and making me uncomfortable", I'd assume that was the prosecutor programming her.

I think this makes her testimony MORE credible that she used some ignorant, offensive language.  it's believable.  Trayvon was a drug using thug, and she was his 15 year old girlfriend. 

Also overlooked today - no grass stains or mud on trayvon's knees - but he was allegedly pinning down zimmerman for a minute?  Hmmmm
And, no blood or dna or skin on trayvon's hands or sleeves - but he was supposedly covering nose/mouth AFTER punching him in nose?  Hmmmm

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2013, 07:28:32 PM »
Well it pretty clear Trayvon was a blatant racist.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2013, 11:14:02 PM »
Well it pretty clear Trayvon was a blatant racist.

90% of all blacks hate all whites. Welcome to America in 2013.
a

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Zimmerman trial witness owned by 4chan
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2013, 11:20:05 PM »
Shows she's biased and more apt to tell her story skewed for the prosecution.
 Next witness.

Using the same rationale, Zimmerfag, because he lied to a judge in a court of law (during a bail hearing where he said he had much less money than he really had), has shown that he's a lying sack of shit and should be expeditiously sent to pound-your-ass prison.  Next case, eh?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2013, 11:29:59 PM »
Whoo, Im sure glad you found that, I mean, Watch rules are clearly at the heart of this matter.... good thing those legally binding watch guidelines showed up, now we know he wasn't acting according to Neighborhood watch policy!

GMAFB, dude isn't bound by neighborhood watch policy, it has no legal standing.

"Legal standing"? "Bound"?  Pffft.  So any action that is technically legal is also automatically appropriate?  And that action, however inadvisable, cannot be factored into the assigning of responsibility for resultant outcomes?  I'm not sure if you know how this whole trial by jury thing works in the real world, amigo.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2013, 11:39:31 PM »

One, I find this whole case to be a waste because while my brothers and sisters are protesting this one black guy, they fail to act against brothers and sisters dying every day from gang and drug violence.....need to get our priorities straights

I respectfully disagree that it's a waste. I also don't see it as a racial thing.  (IMO, I see it as an anti-cowboy, anti-wannabe cop thing.  Too many guns in this country to have fucking retards like Zimmerloser running around playing batman.)
I'm a 49-year old white guy but I identify more with Trayvon than I do Zimmerputz in this case. -- If I'm in public (not on your private property) and you're not a cop, I should be able to tell you to leave me the fuck alone WITHOUT worrying that you'll be able to shoot me and suffer no legal consequences afterwards.  For the good of society, Zim needs to be locked up.  This case is worthwhile because it might give the wannabe-heros among us some pause before they start waving their guns at folks who are not even breaking the law.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2013, 11:46:21 PM »
sober people don't go yard ninja with a 9mm when the police are 60 seconds away lol, they just dont...

^

I liked that, too.  Gonna have to try pretty hard to work "yard ninja" into my everyday vernacular, though.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2013, 12:25:11 AM »
If I'm in public (not on your private property) and you're not a cop, I should be able to tell you to leave me the fuck alone WITHOUT worrying that you'll be able to shoot me and suffer no legal consequences afterwards.

You can absulutly do that, what would make you think any differently? ???

What you cannot do, is assault and threaten the life of someone (a rightfully concerned citizen, and neighborhood watch captain) for following you or asking you questions.  If you threaten my life, I have every right to defend myself. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2013, 02:34:43 AM »
What you cannot do, is assault and threaten the life of someone (a rightfully concerned citizen, and neighborhood watch captain) for following you or asking you questions.  If you threaten my life, I have every right to defend myself. 

We don't know that trayvon swung first or ever threatened zimmerman's life.

ZImmerman claimed trayvon punched him in nose to start it, then held his hand over mouth and nose - but NO blood or dna on trayvon's hands or sleeve.

Zimmerman claimed trayvon repeatedly tell him "you're going to die tonight", but all the witnesses and 911 calls never heard it.

And the ONLY thing that says trayvon swung first?  Um, the less-than-credible ZImmerman's statement.  He lies about those other 2 things, but he's legit on this?  I dunno...

ON THE OHTER HARD, we do have audio evidence of him calling trayvon names, admitting trayvon trying to escape, admitting he's in pursuit, admitting he thinks trayvon is the bike thief.

Everyone keeps saying "Trayvon threatened his life", but there's not a lot of proof of that?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2013, 02:46:15 AM »
157.8 % of all blacks hate all whites. Welcome to America in 2013.
Fixed for truth...Let's keep this like a Muscletech ad, ok?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2013, 05:32:28 AM »
creepy ass white cracker

she atsed what he look like , she thought he wah a "rape-is"
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2013, 05:35:12 AM »
We don't know that trayvon swung first or ever threatened zimmerman's life.

ZImmerman claimed trayvon punched him in nose to start it, then held his hand over mouth and nose - but NO blood or dna on trayvon's hands or sleeve.

Zimmerman claimed trayvon repeatedly tell him "you're going to die tonight", but all the witnesses and 911 calls never heard it.

And the ONLY thing that says trayvon swung first?  Um, the less-than-credible ZImmerman's statement.  He lies about those other 2 things, but he's legit on this?  I dunno...

ON THE OHTER HARD, we do have audio evidence of him calling trayvon names, admitting trayvon trying to escape, admitting he's in pursuit, admitting he thinks trayvon is the bike thief.

Everyone keeps saying "Trayvon threatened his life", but there's not a lot of proof of that?

quit your little gay defense bro. we know your history with other races. you just arent from around getto parts and dont realise these motherfuckers hate your guts
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2013, 05:37:17 AM »
"Legal standing"? "Bound"?  Pffft.  So any action that is technically legal is also automatically appropriate?  And that action, however inadvisable, cannot be factored into the assigning of responsibility for resultant outcomes?  I'm not sure if you know how this whole trial by jury thing works in the real world, amigo.
Clearly you missed my point. There is plenty of shit to hang Zimmerman from - Neighborhood watch guidelines are not one of them.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2013, 05:38:20 AM »
this is a stupid trial . yung blacks neeguls will still be thugs. zimmerman is fucked no matter what the verdict is
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2013, 08:28:04 AM »
Clearly you missed my point. There is plenty of shit to hang Zimmerman from - Neighborhood watch guidelines are not one of them.

they're just trying to take away every possible thing for him to deflect blame upon.

"I was just doing my job as neighborhood watch commander by following trayvon"will not work as a defense now - we know he wasn't supposed to follow or pack heat - AND we know in the other 52 times he called 911, he DID NOT follow.  What he was doing that sunday was NOT standard procedure as part of his neighborhood watch. 

Now, we're down to him acting as a rogue agent trying to get his bike back.  he thought trayvon took it...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2013, 08:33:12 AM »
One of the problems with bucket necks testimony is that it contradicts the argument Martin was running away. The conversation before the confrontation appears to have been subdued and not exasperated as it would have been if Martin were running.  Martin also seems to be the one who initiate first contact.  Not that initiating contact first is relevant to guilt or innocence.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2013, 09:43:23 AM »
Witness preparation is NEVER overrated.....

;D
 ;D
 ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2013, 09:48:21 AM »
Was TrayVon Fucking this ???